Endless legions

CanHammer-darren

I'm pretty sure it specifies "end of movement phase"

IE after all normal movement actions and abilities have been used, that way you can move a hero in range of the grave to use the ability, but doesn't let us get free charges off with dead units relatively certainly, as your interpretation could be abused.

I guess you could argue that since it is the "movement phase" still that they should be able to go back and make a move, but that's kind of a weak argument. 

Pages 63, 65, 67 and 69

– Command Ability, Endless Legions

Change to:

‘You can use this command ability at the end of your movement phase. If you do so, pick a gravesite that is within 9" of your general, and then pick a friendly Summonable unit that has been destroyed. Set up that unit wholly within 9" of that gravesite and more than 9" from any enemy units.’

Check the FAQs and Designers Commentary on the community site.

• 8 months later...
16 hours ago, SmileB4uDieXD said:

In a game that consists of gaining victory points by destroying units 

Was the unit destroyed?! Yes, so vp for your opponent, I dare say.

We play the same way for the „count how many wounds you caused“ open war scenario and yes, also regained wounds through „blood chalice“ from the vamp lord or „vile transference“ spell... and FEC chalice, courtiers muster abilities do not lower that count. Same goes for the fec summoning, those wounds do count against the total of wounds caused.

It puts me into a tight spot sometimes, marching out with a grind army and then having to play such scenarios. But that way, my opponents don’t get too salty, when their Bloodthirster just didn’t achieve anything against my 0.60cal zombie mob and gets beaten to death...

Archived