Ben

Choose your Alliance  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Which Alliance are you in?

• Order - For Sigmar!
    • Chaos - Blood and Skulls
    • Death - We want your souls
    • Destruction - Orruks is da best

Ugh this is hard, and getting harder with AoS. My first love were Ogors - now they aren't as interesting yet in AoS. But I've put the most time into my skeleton army and have the most backstory here. Stormcast in the stories have captivated me as the heroes of AoS. I've dabbled in Chaos but will likely get to Chaos last.

But I will have to surrender my allegiance to Nagash

I've been a dwarf player (I know, whatever) for many years. I've rebased all my dwarfs but I've slipped over to chaos since AoS came out. Running mainly Tzeentch daemons with a hint of skaven at the moment. It changes by the week though. 

In terms of power, I assumed Order would win it, with Stormcast bashing heads together in AoS. Judging by the coverage of SCGT though, it seems they're not as crazy powerful as I thought. 

I have not yet fully decided on which Alliance I am going to do, I was going to do Chaos but then I saw the new Orruks. Ive never done Orks before so might give them a go but the only problem is that its going to take me forever to get a force together. In the meantime Ill be reading the fluff and getting to grips with the universe I think.

23 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

While I have always been a Dwarf player, I have dabbled in all the armies over the years. AoS makes it even easier to collect and play everything which makes voting for me extremely tough. ;)

Welcome to the forum @Big Jim! I'm a lifelong dwarf player too.  AoS has given me the freedom to pretty much buy what I want. My 8th Edition beastmen army has now expanded into a little bit of all things chaos. It's a great time to warhammer. 

Divided loyalties for me: in my collection, Order armies are the most numerous; Destruction is the biggest; but Chaos is the one I'm starting specifically for AoS.

So ... everything but Death, I guess (although I think I have a Wight King knocking about somewhere ;))

Am I imagining it, or does the header image for this website change according to the faction you've voted for? I went with Destruction, and now I'm seeing an Arachnarok that I'm sure wasn't there before...

So far it is Order all the way for me (As I had Dwarfs and Wood Elves before AoS), although I will admit that I am getting tempted to do a skeleton only Death Army, because I like skeletons and that's the extent of the reason. Well, that and now and then I can use them with my Sylvaneth for a "spooky forest" theme.

Hmm hard to say. Have Ogres, Seraphon, Vampires and startet with Chaos in AoS. Well i Love them all, so i cant say wich one i will prefer. I think i'll give Chaos a chance in the first way but than i really wanna give my Ogres a chance too.

For me, Chaos has always been a faint temptation, a whispered voice on the edge of hearing. The lurid taint of corruption, the festering boils on disease ridden flesh, the drone of countless corpse-flies buzzing over their next meal.

And den da WAAGH! 'append, and it all turned green. WAAGH! Gorefang haz overt--, haz usur--; haz... WAAGH! Gorefang iz da best, and he's got hiz matez the Grotz and dere spiderz and troggoths and gargants all comin to play too. Hur, hur hur...

(Destruction for me...)

My duardin will always be special, Fyreslayers alone what I'm using now and loving, and I have a hefty Liz..Seraphon army at home to rebase. But I've been wanting to have some diversity (because apparently the only thing I paint w/studio-like skin is Orks) and buy an army with mostly human and paint them black (African). The WHQ painted priest confirmed it. And I do like a dog-walker character as well as a loyal pack of dogs to protect the heroes:)

I agree with the "Golden age of Warhammer" sentiment! 

I voted Destruction: I've always been an Orc player (though I have dabbled with other armies occasionally). I have carried on in AoS with Orruks but I am now adding aside of Ogors to the mix... but there are an alarming number of Undead models in my collection now.

Archived