Age of Sigmar Champions - Site suggestion request

Overread

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/07/30/30th-july-coming-soon-warhammer-age-of-sigmar-championsgw-homepage-post-4/

So Warhammer Champions (GW's answer to MTG*) is coming this week at Gencon and this weekend for retail release to the English speaking market (hopefully if it does well it will see translation to other markets in time). I figure this could be a big thing for Warhammer so it makes sense that, esp as its tied to Sigmar, there should be at least one subsection dedicated on the forums to it just like there is for the RPG and Shadspire games. 

*Both in filling in that between game time; in having something to play if you don't have your armies setup or there isn't a full table and GW's attempt to print money via cards - not daft considering how many independent stores basically live off MTG. 

• 2 weeks later...

Agree, that would be good. AoS Champions looks like fun game and it would be quite nice to have dedicated place to talk about it (I know it has it's own forum, but it's still a bit small).

EDIT: (I also hope for RPG subsection when Cubicle 7 will finally release it)

Archived