The Sale and Trades Feedback Thread

Gaz Taylor

It's been pointed out that we don't have a thread for you guys to give any feedback about each other for selling/buying or trading stuff. So here it is. If you want to, you are quite welcome to use this to give feedback about anybody who you buy off or sell to (or trade with).  I do however need to point out the following....

1. The Grand Alliance Community, does not take responsibility for anything sold on here. 
  2. This thread is for listing of positive trade experiences only.
  3. This is not a discussion thread. You should only post who you traded with, and, if you want, the details of the trade.
  4. You may not recommend yourself and you may only give the usernames of other members.
  5. If the other person you dealt with does not post your name in this topic - Tough. You can suggest to them via PM but it's up to them if they choose to. Please DO NOT pester people into doing this as this will result in Warning Points being issued and a possible ban.
  6. When mentioning the person you are recommending, please "@" them as it means they will get a notification about it (use @ and then start typing their name to get a list of users and select them from the list.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Thorsten said:

Hey all,

I would like to put my army for trade in this forum. But I cant choose the option to start a new thread.

What do I need to do?

Cheers

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. In order to create new topics, we would like you to interact with some threads and spend some time in the community. So basically, just reply to some topics and you will be fine. 

Cheers

• 1 month later...

This is long overdue, but I've had excellent trading experiences over the course of my time on tga with @Lysandestolpe, @SuperKick, @Kaleb Daark, @Chrisdanish, @childoffang, @stato, @RuneBrush, and @Absolution black

Could we maybe have updated trading scores for each member edited into the first post of each sticky? A lot of other trading sub forums have them, and it would be easier than having to scroll through and entire thread to see if the person you're buying from has bought or sold from other members before.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 9:56 AM, hot_boy_ronald said:

I just had an ideal experience buying from @Vasshpit. Very communicative and shipped fast. Perfectly packaged with no issues during shipping. It was a dream come true in terms of buying second hand off a forum. 

@Vasshpit comes through again! Clear communication and fast shipping. A+++

• Thanks 1