Black Library Audible release shedule?

I was wondering if anyone here has any insight into the oddity that is Black Library releasing their audio books/dramas on Audible?  I'm greatly enjoying the fact that they have so much of their catalogue on there now, but find how soon some of the newer releases get put on the service a bit random, specifically on the AOS side.

A lot of the 40k and HH stuff gets put up straight after its on BL but there is a bunch of stuff I would love to listen to which hasn't appeared.  For example Soul Wars and Nagash - The Undying King have not made an appearance, The Darkness in the Glass is on Coming Soon but strangely The Silver Shard was available straight away.

I contacted BL already but never got a response.  This sounds a little impatient on my part but really I'm just wondering and would even be willing to buy directly from BL if I knew these titles were not coming to audible but kind of expect them to appear the second I do this.

Have to say Audible was a great way to get deeper into AOS fluff and would recommend to all, also been drawn into the Heresy while waiting for more AOS.

Archived