Sylvaneth again: help me help a buddy.

Deja vu

At the local gaming store I met a fellow Sylvaneth player that I was acquainted with long ago in Collage (she played D&D with our group). It was fun to play with some one newer that I am.  Any way she currently has a Start collecting Sylvaneth box, X6 Citadel wood models and an extra box of Dryads. She asked me what to get next (her budget is about $50 US a pay period). She is leaning toward Drycha or Hunters.  What should I recommend? I admit my experience is pretty limited but id like to help grow the hobby. 

9 hours ago, Deja vu said:

At the local gaming store I met a fellow Sylvaneth player that I was acquainted with long ago in Collage (she played D&D with our group). It was fun to play with some one newer that I am.  Any way she currently has a Start collecting Sylvaneth box, X6 Citadel wood models and an extra box of Dryads. She asked me what to get next (her budget is about $50 US a pay period). She is leaning toward Drycha or Hunters.  What should I recommend? I admit my experience is pretty limited but id like to help grow the hobby. 

Either is fine and both are good... I've not play list without either of them in 2017. My current 2018 list lacks Drycha because Alarielle and Gnarlroots eats points so I guess I'd start with Hunters. Or... save 2 pay periods and get Alarielle. Basicly I'd get 2 hunters, alarielle, drycha and another box of dryads the next 6 periods.

Archived