Anyone else experiencing problems with the app?

Guys there's another update out, the app is staying open when I launch it now :D

Still crashing when opening warscrolls but I'll try clearing cache and a reinstall here.

Edit: I can read the general's handbook at last though so that's me happy tonight!

Edit 2: reinstall and clearing cache both didn't fix the other issues (crashes when opening a warscroll, allegiance abilities fail to download, and some pages within books refuse to load)

I lost the various Scenery warscrolls when I updated the app. No more Baleful Realmgates et al. That was really annoying during my games today.

The Scenery section of the warscrolls was subdivided into a few separate sections but all the old standbys are gone (from my app, anyway).

The crashes are now fixed by the update that came out this morning, you may get one final crash on the Destruction section.

If any persist, then you'll need to clear the cache of your downloaded scrolls and reboot

mines been buggy for months on the samsung s6. 

i can no longer choose one grand alliance so i always have every army option on the list, if i click off that grand alliance it still keeps my " search selection " ( the army ive chosen ) so it doesnt load the grand alliance, ive scrolls that are corrupt, scrolls which dont download the most updated version, and some which just crash the app.

its lucky its free or id be so mad at gw 

Yeah, the Android version is straight broken in many aspects. It has jumped down a few points in ratings over the span of a couple of days. GW has released a couple updates, the first one fixing the startup crash, the second one fixing the crash when trying to redownload stuff that was having an issue downloading, but many things are still broken such as downloading almost all the new content pieces (re; anything that isn't a full PDF). I really hope it gets cleared up soon. Paying customer and all that.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Archived