OscarLars Painting Stuff - Ossiarch Bonereaper Update!

On 4/1/2018 at 11:31 PM, Lysandestolpe said:

That’s awesome! You should post a picture of it for us to see! :D

Im Learning a Lot with That YouTube tutorial for The Gold and The recibe You gave me for The Blue Armor, at the Moment Im Goin' Very Slow Because I Am painting and checking The tutorial, so far Im Finishing The shoulders, thx!

IMG_20180403_212458.jpg

IMG_20180402_221858.jpg

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, peasant said:

Im Learning a Lot with That YouTube tutorial for The Gold and The recibe You gave me for The Blue Armor, at the Moment Im Goin' Very Slow Because I Am painting and checking The tutorial, so far Im Finishing The shoulders, thx!

IMG_20180403_212458.jpg

IMG_20180402_221858.jpg

DUDE! That is looking awesome! You did a fantastic job on the blending and I cant wait to see how it progresses. :) May I post this on social media? I'd love to show the result of someone who's used the tutorial.

Edited by Lysandestolpe
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Lysandestolpe said:

DUDE! That is looking awesome! You did a fantastic job on the blending and I cant wait to see how it progresses. :) May I post this on social media? I'd love to show the result of someone who's used the tutorial.

Of Course You can! I send You The Finished Too as I Get It!

• Like 2

I have been a little bad at updating the progress of the Stormcasts on here. I'm sorry about that. Here are the first two Protectors with Starsoul Maces as well as the more or less finished Lord Relictor:

IMG_0263.jpg.3ae9a60bc72b3b4ddf3b1ca44f91d3d3.jpgIMG_0275.jpg.18385595d3a85ccef0bf237ba4378ff3.jpgIMG_0195.jpg.8b5e25ddeccd5f874d230ee06ac21b2d.jpg

I am currently prepping to get the remaining bases ready for molding. After which I can cast some bases and get the Lord Relictor on the one he is supposed to be on. He didn fit on the once I already had so custom for him it was.

Thanks for looking :)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

16 hours ago, Charles said:

Your Stormcast force deserves its on fold out section in White Dwarf when it is finished, soooo pretty :x

Thank you! haha yes, I'd like that very much but I'm not expecting it'll ever happen lol

5 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

Stop being so talented :D 

Seriously though, that's some amazing work

haha oh you! ;)

5 hours ago, elfhead said:

The glow effect on the starmaces is awesome and again creates a nice hot and cold contrast. Are you going to leave the blades black? 

Thank you! I tried to work it a little bit but I think I'm gonna keep it black with a nice and sharp edge highlight on the black. I think it looked too cluttered with more than that on there honestly. if you have any advice, please let me know :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elfhead said:

I thought you would paint the part that isn’t glowing like a blade. Allthough completely black looks cool too though. 

Yeah, I tried that and it was just sooo much going on. it looked very cluttered. So I repanted the whole thing. Light is such an odd thing to paint sometimes. especially on models where the space left is so small.

1 hour ago, peasant said:

Awesome! Its Goin' to Be One of The Best stormcast Army Ever!!

Thanks man! haha there are some really nice looking armies out there tho. I'm not so sure mine is better ^^

Edited by Lysandestolpe

On 11/04/2018 at 2:59 AM, Lysandestolpe said:

Hi again everyone!

I won this cool trophy at a shadespire tournament this weekend!

IMG_0294.jpg.716db096906b90ee5a95ca62ccd470f9.jpg

Today after work I also almost finished my Protector Prime. Super fun to paint the blade on this guy so I know I'll enjoy the other two ^^

IMG_0305.jpg.1f2d63cd72a9d0697a08e077029cf4cc.jpg

Nice work, did you win the tournament or was it a painting award?  You certainly deserve one!

• Thanks 1