OscarLars Painting Stuff - Ossiarch Bonereaper Update!

4 hours ago, Urauloth said:

An orruk stonehon is a magnificent conversion. Nice work! I really love the colours you've used, too.

The skin is looking great, is that a similar baneblade brown/grey to the lower fur?

Thanks! Yeah its a steel legion drab, baneblade brown, karaki stone, for the texture on top of a dark redtoned brown base. the lower fur however has a highlight of rakarth flesh on top of that and an administratum grey just at the tips.

Edited by Lysandestolpe

Submitting this one at the end of the day. Just going over him a few more times to make sure I catch as many mistakes and flaws as possible. Been a journey painting this guy and I am super stoked to see what you guys think of him. Better official pictures will come up at the end of the day.

Thanks for looking

FullSizeRender(5).jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cb_rex said:

This is fantastic, I always wanted to add a Stonehorn to my O+G for 8th, but haven't  got round to it.  I especially like its horns and the rusted metal work, great job!

Thanks man! Yeah it's a model I just could not go without. Actually one of the first boxes I picked up for Age of Sigmar.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Soulsmith said:

You should do a masterclass in yellow, because thats a rich colour, nice one!

@Soulsmith That may explain why I for some reason get way too many Iyanden commissions O.o

Thanks man. I don't really have much forum to hold such classes. Most classes I do gets taken by beginners which is not the level that yellow should be introduced. Perhaps in the future somewhere somehow haha.

Edited by Lysandestolpe

• 2 months later...

I got some paint on the Aleguzzler Gorruk. He is far from finished but I need him for a Tournament in Sweden next weekend.FullSizeRender_1.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_4.jpg

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

Some Updates on my Bulls and Ledbelchers. They all got tattoes, skipped school, and smoked cigarettes behind the basketball court.

FullSizeRender_1.jpgFullSizeRender_2.jpgFullSizeRender_3.jpgFullSizeRender_4.jpg

These are also being worked on and developed over a longer period of time. So they will become more individualized as time goes on.

But Big Daddy and that uncle who slaughters the pig for Christmas decided to join in and be super bad influence.

FullSizeRender_2.jpgFullSizeRender_1.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

List for the game (1500pts)

Tyrant

Butcher

3 Bulls

3 Bulls

3 Bulls

6 Ledbelchers

6 Ledbelchers

1 Aleguzzler Gorruk

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 4