OscarLars Painting Stuff - Ossiarch Bonereaper Update!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Tzaangor Management said:

Awesome work and congrats on the painting nom at Heat 1. In great company there looking at Twitter!

Thank you! Yes, Heat 1 had some fantastic armies which i very much enjoyd seeing. The Nurgle bone splitta army was definitely my favorite as well as a super nicely painted seraphon squad and nurgle/tzeentch army!

9 hours ago, BangDoll said:

Wah! Fantastic conversion !!! Stunning !! 

15 hours ago, Josh said:

thats rad! nice colours!

On 1/14/2018 at 12:44 PM, Turragor said:

Beeeeeauuuutiful!

Thanks you all!

8 minutes ago, Mengel Miniatures said:

That's awesome to see a Warherd army, and a well painted one too!

Do you have any more close ups of the models. Just added it up, thats about 1,500 points. Are they going to have you paint any more models to beef it up to 2,000?

I know right? Super fun army. 

I don’t, unfortunately. Working out of my studio makes it harder to get good light, and the only light at the game club was a basic overhead fluorescent...

i’ll ask client if he or anybody else there can grab a few pics with a lightbox sometime soon, and ill post it then. 

I know he’s adding two more larger monsters, the ones that throws rocks, and a breyherd shaman. But i won’t do those as i am fully booked for this spring and his tournament is in May, he found out about thr tournaments being 2k a little too late. With shipping and handling, its too tight to get it done. But a good friend of mine will get them done for him and i have shared the imfo he needs to match them :)

thanks for looking!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lysandestolpe said:

I know right? Super fun army. 

I don’t, unfortunately. Working out of my studio makes it harder to get good light, and the only light at the game club was a basic overhead fluorescent...

i’ll ask client if he or anybody else there can grab a few pics with a lightbox sometime soon, and ill post it then. 

I know he’s adding two more larger monsters, the ones that throws rocks, and a breyherd shaman. But i won’t do those as i am fully booked for this spring and his tournament is in May, he found out about thr tournaments being 2k a little too late. With shipping and handling, its too tight to get it done. But a good friend of mine will get them done for him and i have shared the imfo he needs to match them :)

thanks for looking!

Cool! You should see if he can take some pics of the finished full army too. Would be cool to see how close the 2 painting styles match as well.

• Like 1