Mortal Slaanesh Army Revisited

Trav

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 5:10 PM, Loriel said:

Here take my likes! Apparently forum has maximum reactions per day and just used them on your great work :D

Haha thanks for the likes! And compliment. Been enjoying this army, working on a sorcerer on manticore next

• 3 weeks later...

Great work!

Fantastic colour scheme, but I really like your frequent use of head swaps etc. Your clever positioning of the heads on the great weapon chaos warriors is particularly nice - gives a great impression of movement on static ‘regimented’ models. 

Keep up up the good work. I’ll be watching this thread looking for inspiration for my own Slaanesh army (still very much in its infancy). 

MGP

8 hours ago, MyGeekyPersona said:

Great work!

Fantastic colour scheme, but I really like your frequent use of head swaps etc. Your clever positioning of the heads on the great weapon chaos warriors is particularly nice - gives a great impression of movement on static ‘regimented’ models. 

Keep up up the good work. I’ll be watching this thread looking for inspiration for my own Slaanesh army (still very much in its infancy). 

MGP

Thanks mate appreciate it. I do enjoy making subtle changes here and there. 

I have some warriors with sword and shield and hopefully marauder horsemen to go. Plus new stuff whenit gets releasec

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 1:23 PM, Cambot1231 said:

How have you been doing in games with this force? It looks something similar to what I hope to run this year.  Any standout units?

I have won about as much as i have lost. The knights have been standouts as i have made them pile in twice. The chosen have been amazing too as long as they wipe out the target. The lord of slaanesh has been great with his command ability