Mortal Slaanesh Army Revisited

Trav

On 12/22/2018 at 12:11 AM, harrocks said:

fantastic figure work - and that board is superb.

Thanks! So good playing on cool board with painted armies, so much motivation to keep ensuring all my minis are painted. I only had 5 more warriors to paint but have just bought ten marauder horsemen, 10 knights and a warshrine to paint over christmas!

21 hours ago, Ryan Taylor said:

Great looking army. Excellent color choices and now you are working on one of my favorite kits. Can't wait to see what you do with them. 

Thanks! They have been fun to work on, the new units will be fun for something different

And assembling the champion for the knights, happy with the use of spare bits.

I have just picked up the warshrine, knights and marauder horsemen. Will get the knights assembled and undercoated and then get stuck into painting them all up.

5CD7F9F9-BD93-45AA-BC41-12CA23B8A6A6.jpeg

191E11B2-A03A-42DB-9DA1-95828782F111.jpeg

06DC7852-3E39-4079-BF48-5BA6E3DE2480.jpeg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thought I would share my work from the last few weeks, some new units. I have the blades and mirror spells to paint up as well as some fiends but this should get the party started.

D19B7308-5EBA-439F-8A64-EADAD7541B6B.jpeg

Edited by Trav
  • Like 6

On 6/9/2019 at 4:18 PM, ManlyMuppet88 said:

Table looks great. I am extremely jealous. :)

Love your Keeper too.

Thank you, the table has been such a great investment. So many terrain pieces to use and mix things up.

the keeper was scary to paint, lot of pressure painting such an expensive model! Really happy though

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Time to dust of the boys in pink. The new knights are amazing, glad I had 11 hellstrider helmets put aside for a special occasion such as this! Gonna get these guys and the warshrine painted up, followed by Iron Golems and 20 of the new warriors.

893ED2EB-1AFC-45CA-A056-3BE288231C98.jpeg

• Like 1