Battletome Deadwalkers

CDM

Hi guys before I put pen to paper on doing a Deadwalkers fantome and datasheets I was after any ideas and units that you all may have had on this faction if it was too get a release.

I'll give you a breif description of the gist of this army and how I would like it too operate and its playstyle.

I want it to play like a tide of rotten flesh constantly reaanimating and building up its numbers but also very easy to hack through.  I would like to see enemies that die join the ranks and also the collection of rotten flesh molded into horrible constructs as the game goes on. The corpse carts would be central to this, providing bonuses to this process. It would work on a summoning point system where the more models that die near a corpse cart the more 'flesh points' are generated giving you access to a list of summon able beasties. Not worked out the nitty gritty yet but it would be like each wound lost within 12 of a corpse cart add one too your flesh points, spend two points to bring back a zombie, 5 for a dire wolf, 12 for  a flesh golem 30 for  zombie dragon etc. Basically the corpse carts are crafting  foul creations using the bodies and dark magic on the fly! 

Essentially I don't want to add too many crazy units so people could actually pick this up and play relatively easily and test it or enjoy it. I've got ideas for artefacts and units etc but want to get the main theme nailed down first! 

Waddayathink? Anyone else had any ideas or help contribute to this with me?

Archived