Warscroll Builder Update

Just now, Thebiggesthat said:

Did this ever have the Forgeworld stuff on it? I know Azyr did but it's missing as well 

I was poking around the nighthaunt section and it does have the mourngul. None of the non-Soul Wars models though, e.g. the myrmourn banshees, the bladegheists, etc. Presumably these will be added next weekend.

2 hours ago, sandlemad said:

I was poking around the nighthaunt section and it does have the mourngul. None of the non-Soul Wars models though, e.g. the myrmourn banshees, the bladegheists, etc. Presumably these will be added next weekend.

Weird the myrmourn banshees would be delayed until next weekend as they're already out.

15 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

Weird the myrmourn banshees would be delayed until next weekend as they're already out.

Didn't realize these were up yet, apologies! Hard to keep track of what is out and what isn't... :)

This update does have all the FW points updates (though I can see there are some I missed), but I'll be adding the FW allegiance abilities in the next update with Nighthaunt and Stormcast. 

If you see something that's missing or incorrect, let me know via a DM here. Thanks and happy list building!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 20

22 minutes ago, scrollbuilderdude said:

Didn't realize these were up yet, apologies! Hard to keep track of what is out and what isn't... :)

This update does have all the FW points updates (though I can see there are some I missed), but I'll be adding the FW allegiance abilities in the next update with Nighthaunt and Stormcast. 

If you see something that's missing or incorrect, let me know via a DM here. Thanks and happy list building!

Love the work. It made my life so much easier 4 months or so ago when I first got back into the hobby. Thanks for the hard work! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ragnar Alpaca said:

I noticed that the points limit for allies is still there. Is this intentional? I thought in the new addition it was just 1 ally allowed for every 4 units, I didn’t think points mattered here any longer?

Fairly sure that's true for matched play. It's the other game modes that the points (obviously) wouldn't apply. 

20 hours ago, scrollbuilderdude said:

Hi, nice to meet ya.

The warscrollbuilder you made, is fantastic, but I just have one question about the stormvermins.

in the ghb 2018 they cost 140per ten models and for 30, 500points.

on the warscrollbuilder,  you can have them up to 40modells for the amount of 500p.

should I now use the point value from the ghb or rather from the warscrollbuilder?

Anyways, great job on making the warscrollbuilder. (It is fantastic)

Edited by Skreech Verminking

21 hours ago, syph0n said:
21 hours ago, Ragnar Alpaca said:

I noticed that the points limit for allies is still there. Is this intentional? I thought in the new addition it was just 1 ally allowed for every 4 units, I didn’t think points mattered here any longer?

Fairly sure that's true for matched play. It's the other game modes that the points (obviously) wouldn't apply. 

The GHB 2018 adds points as a requirement, in adddition to the limitation of only 25% of your Unit selections can be Allies.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

You should just be able to select it from the drop down?

image.png.6c2286bc2e6396d5e54ca5a3839b6b58.png

Why can I not select Lore of Foulness? And if I choose Maggotkin I get Lore of Malignance, if I choose Rotbringer I get nothing for the Glottkin for example?