Warscroll Builder Update

1 hour ago, scrollbuilderdude said:

Just as an FYI, I consolidated all of the chaos factions into Blades of Khorne, Maggotkin, etc in an attempt to make list building easier.

If there is anything else I missed, either options missing or units that should be there, please let me know! Thanks!

You da real MVP

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scrollbuilderdude said:

Just as an FYI, I consolidated all of the chaos factions into Blades of Khorne, Maggotkin, etc in an attempt to make list building easier.

If there is anything else I missed, either options missing or units that should be there, please let me know! Thanks!

My edited to nothing post above was asking about that, then I noticed the change.

51 minutes ago, scrollbuilderdude said:

Ah, forgot about that. Thanks!

Perhaps doing a modification to list it as KHORNE instead of Blades of Khorne?

As “Blades of Khorne” has the Bloodbound/Khorne Daemon connotation.

And have a secondary list for ‘Blades of Khorne’ if someone is actually attempting to do a purely Blades of Khorne list? (Or that matches the current GHB.)

Edited by TheOtherJosh

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your quick work!

A humble request... would it be possible to clean up chaos a bit? I know its not as glorious a job as adding new factions but will help with user freindlyness a bit. Like removing all the redundant factions? Like thunderscorn, warherd, bray herd consolidating all beast of chaos into their new faction as well as the various daemons and mortals that fall into either magotkin/blades of khorne/disciples of tzeentch?

In the end having only 4 god factions, slave/darkoath faction and skaven faction. I know it wont be possible atm for slaves/skaven/everchosen/slaanesh but once GW gets there...

Thanks again for a great app and game aid!

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...