Stormcast Stormhosts

Erdemo86

15 hours ago, Erdemo86 said:

So you want try to charge 9“? You know that scion of the storm changed right? I think( and alot of other Stormcast Players) that Chronomatic Coggs are an auto include/ must have.

Did not know that 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read through all of the Stormhosts from the Battletome and I feel like Staunch Defender is still far away on top. Even with the "nerfed" wholly within aura.

And I don't even speak of artefacts, which are crappy in the Stormhosts and still very good in "vanilla" Allegeance.

54 minutes ago, Peegee said:

Read through all of the Stormhosts from the Battletome and I feel like Staunch Defender is still far away on top. Even with the "nerfed" wholly within aura.

And I don't even speak of artefacts, which are crappy in the Stormhosts and still very good in "vanilla" Allegeance.

I dont know but i think that the Stormhosts look very nice. Its 1 vs 3. you want staunch defender or 3 other ability from the stormhost. Dont think that staunch defender will be on top.

3 hours ago, Peegee said:

Eh, I think the Hammers of Sigmar mortal wound save could be at least as good, if not better.

Many of those in the first post are wrong.

Hallowed Knights CA gives also run+charge (strong).

Knights Excelsior CA is the one which gives rr1's for everything, while Tempest Lords is only for the combat phase.

Plus, to get the rr1's to hit in combat, KE units must destroy a unit first (awful).

Archived