Azyr app issue?

Drannar

Yeah. There are a lot of different warscrolls. Like the thunderers which let you choose any number of each weapon again and have a 36 inch range on the mortar and Archaon has an *  for his rend but no corresponding table. I have to assume these are mistakes and there seem to be several more.

That looks like the Apple version. I can build lists fine on Android, but it does crash when searching for warscrolls outside of Azyr, especially when filtering. 

I like the UX/UI of this version, especially the speed. Shame about warscroll issues, but that's to be expected. This was a massive undertaking. 

Remember to update the other thread everyone with warscroll or other issues regarding list building.

I'm also having issues with creating my army.

For some reason i cant select Archaon as my general in my Nurgle army, even though he has the Nurgle keyword.

I can only select him as an ally, which puts me over the limit in points and wont let me select him as my general...

Also, his warscroll is off, his rend on "The Slayer of Kings" marks rend as a degrading stat, but it isnt in the list.

18 hours ago, Eppelwhat said:

The Continue button sometimes takes a while to show up. You can't hit it. You have to quit it. 

IMG_0764.PNG

Yeah this is the same problem I have on my ipad , I cant create lists.

Archived