Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sneakmcsneakysneak

Hello from Leeds, uk.

Hi dude,

I'm in Halifax so if you find somewhere good in Leeds pls pass it on!

Welcome to the forums Sneakmcssneakysneak :D

I would ask what army you play but I'm taking a stab in the dark at Skaven? How big is your collection right now, what's your plans for the army? :D

hi all, @Titcher , @AaronWIlson , @MrZakalwe

haven't been checking my messages on here.

merry Christmas all !

Me and a few others play down at Patriot Games in Leeds. We try get there every Tuesday and sunday. 

by all means join the group in facebook and we will add you to the chat and we can get some games in!!!!!

and yes..... SKAVEN :) 

Edited by Sneakmcsneakysneak
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Sneakmcsneakysneak said:

hi all, @Titcher , @AaronWIlson , @MrZakalwe

haven't been checking my messages on here.

merry Christmas all !

Me and a few others play down at Patriot Games in Leeds. We try get there every Tuesday and sunday. 

by all means join the group in facebook and we will add you to the chat and we can get some games in!!!!!

and yes..... SKAVEN :) 

What times do you guys usually play there on Tuesday and Sunday? I moved recently to Pudsey and I think Patriot Games is my closest FLGS. 

^^^Gutbusters/Nurgle player^^^

• Like 1

Hello from Shipley :)

I've been wanting to get over to check out Patriot Games Leeds for quite some time, just one thing or another got in the way. Might have to check it out in the new year.

@Walrustaco If you're in Pudsey you might be pretty close to Leodis Games in Farsley, that's another spot I've wanted to check out, just seems from my end I'd be looking at 2 lots of public transport and a fair walk to boot. But it's probably a lot easier for you to get to.

• Like 1

I have been to patriot games for mtg stuff.  It's just outside the centre isn't it? Is there parking?

Never been to Leodis games, it's on the wrong side of Leeds to me but I am willing for tournament or full day of gaming to travel up.