55 minutes ago, Scheppi said:

Drycha will be my Leader, with a "Ironoak artisan"(2+ Save) and "Spear of the Hunt", inflitrating the Enemie Backline, shooting and using the "Strike and Melt away" Command-Ability to get into combat.

Note on that, Drycha is a named character so she can't receive traits or artefacts. Spirit of Durthu is a popular choice specifically because of that, he costs the same and can be upgraded. Drycha is a good choice in Living City, but you shouldn't take her as te only character precisely because it makes free traits and items go to waste.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dekay said:

Note on that, Drycha is a named character so she can't receive traits or artefacts. Spirit of Durthu is a popular choice specifically because of that, he costs the same and can be upgraded. Drycha is a good choice in Living City, but you shouldn't take her as te only character precisely because it makes free traits and items go to waste.

Oh thanks, didnt know that named Charakters cant get upgraded...

I know that Durthu is a popular choice, but for me its realy about Drycha (20 shots, "Strike and melt away", 10 hits in combat and another 6 seems pretty cool to me), so maybe i find a way to make it work. Probably hard to build a solid list at 1000 Points with her costing allready 300... Maybe i should use her at 1500 or something. But those are 3 Lists I came up with

Version 1:

grafik.png.2414210fd54f7923acd26aac3a24a58d.png

Alternative Version 2:

grafik.png.4d0fac9d5a05e725bd8b9f7775b0dd4d.png

Or i also build Version 3:

grafik.png.1a4a0966783001f6d7b07f54e647e7f4.png

I mean Cities of Sigmar has some strong Units and some good mish mash, but i realy like the Idea of a themed army, so aelves are the only option here.

I hope its okay to post 3 Lists in one go, but its easier to visualize that way.

On 4/8/2021 at 2:47 PM, Aelfric said:

I like to think that not all the Wanderers retreated to Azyr during the Age of Chaos and that some tribes (perhaps those dedicated to Kurnoth) remained to fight with Allarielle.  The Kurnothi could be their descendants, kin to modern day Wanderers but distinct from them.  There is no canon for this that I know of, but it would make a plausible explanation.  I live in hope (as does my Wanderers army :) )

:)  I like it.

On 4/8/2021 at 6:44 PM, Zeblasky said:

I understand your fears, but I'd say the last thing that can happen is GW killing off Wanderers. Sure, they've squatted good plastic models in the past (poor Empire Knights), but all remaining Wanderer kits are too good and too new. Killing off kits that can easily live for 10 more years without looking dated while you still have such outdated kits like Skaven ones... That would be quite crazy.

The Swifthawk chariot eagle thingy.  That was as new as the Sisters of the Watch and was put into Legends.  Don't think there is a lot of reasonable thinking in removing factions, etc.  Right now it's only 5 kits they are supporting.  to me it would be sad but I'm preparing to convert mine with Ungor bodies to Kurnothi when Sylvaneth get their other half.  I know which would be better supported going forward long term.

5 hours ago, Scheppi said:

I mean Cities of Sigmar has some strong Units and some good mish mash, but i realy like the Idea of a themed army, so aelves are the only option here.

I hope its okay to post 3 Lists in one go, but its easier to visualize that way.

I would trade the SotT for a Sorceress.  She can stab the Darkshards for a casting buff.  She could be a Druid and can she have the -1 to hit?  Does that stack with the -1 if she is the general?  

You also are on the right path with Ironoak and Spear on a large model.  A Sons of Durthu is also a good choice.

• Like 1