AoS 2 - Dispossessed Discussion

Chris Tomlin

4 minutes ago, Furuzzolo said:

For Grimnir lets wait for the allegiance abilities! What's wrong with you guys??

🤣

Don’t be like that! That’s why you use pencil in the book of grudges.. just in case you were wrong. Just sneakily remove the grudge. 

• Haha 3

The fact that the Dispossessed are going to be in the GHB is enough for me.  I look forward to starting an army of them.

I’m wondering about the future of the model range though.  I can see the Longbeards and Ironbreakers staying, but what about the rank and file warriors?

They seem too old fashioned in style, and come in an odd number.  They’ll probably be the first to be replaced right?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Arkanaut Admiral said:

what about the rank and file warriors?

I would not invest in them. (And I have a tons ahah)

Longbeards were less effective than warriora points/wounds and I usually took 10 to buff hammerers or Irondrakes. Now I think Longbeards are just better.

Runelord x3 240

Warden king 100

Cogsmith 100

Cannon x2 280

Longbeards x10 100

Longbeards x10 100

Hammerers x30 360

Ironbreakers x30 360

Irondrakes x20 360

1 hour ago, Dammaz said:

You want something to rejoice upon ?

Cannons *2 + Gunmaster now cost only 360pts.

Just what you need as allies to send anything flying on a 32" range. By Grungni beard, let those ratty ****** fly !

Good catch!

6 hours ago, Arkanaut Admiral said:

The fact that the Dispossessed are going to be in the GHB is enough for me.  I look forward to starting an army of them.

I’m wondering about the future of the model range though.  I can see the Longbeards and Ironbreakers staying, but what about the rank and file warriors?

They seem too old fashioned in style, and come in an odd number.  They’ll probably be the first to be replaced right?

Well the skaven say hello to you then.

2 hours ago, kenshin620 said:

I'm sure skaven players were looking forwards to plastic acolytes and updated night runners...

and?, and?, and?, and?, and?........

wheres the rest of our 75% not made out of plastic models.

anyways, I think we should just wait till we know a bit more about the possible changed allegiance.

(maybe will be finally able to generate more more rune power)

or, or get a grudge against every factions, like get a extra plus 1 to the saverolls against the vermintides, or add an extra to wound role when fighting aelve etc.

12 minutes ago, Zadolix said:

I'm really hoping it doesn't turn out to be true that our allegiance abilities or warscrolls haven't changed. Minor points discounts are not going to fix the problems our beards are facing

I’ve just watched a view reviews, and I’m very sorry to inform you that it seems like nothing really changed for the dispossesseds

the only armies that got any major revamp are the seraphons and Ironjaws 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭,

although if I heard the guy right, than you’ll be able to choose your grudge each time at the beginning of a battle after everything has been set up.

12 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I’ve just watched a view reviews, and I’m very sorry to inform you that it seems like nothing really changed for the dispossesseds

the only armies that got any major revamp are the seraphons and Ironjaws 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭,

although if I heard the guy right, than you’ll be able to choose your grudge each time at the beginning of a battle after everything has been set up.

That is very unfortunate... Especially considering all of the feedback we have all collectively fedback to GW through the survey, comments, emails and other things over the past year. 

I will see how the army plays with the minor minor changes we have received and with the new formats of play and see how it goes. I'm not super optimistic since other armies have also had discounts so whatever we gain is likely negated anyway by what others gain.

The only plus side I can see is that us being in the GHB19 at least says that we are not getting discontinued, they are still committed to keeping us around. 

The biggest change that just seems completely nonsensical is warriors being 90pts. I mean seriously I can have a 4+ save, better bravery and reroll 1s to wound all the time with longbeards for 100pts, why would I even consider warriors anymore? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zadolix said:

That is very unfortunate... Especially considering all of the feedback we have all collectively fedback to GW through the survey, comments, emails and other things over the past year. 

I will see how the army plays with the minor minor changes we have received and with the new formats of play and see how it goes. I'm not super optimistic since other armies have also had discounts so whatever we gain is likely negated anyway by what others gain.

The only plus side I can see is that us being in the GHB19 at least says that we are not getting discontinued, they are still committed to keeping us around. 

The biggest change that just seems completely nonsensical is warriors being 90pts. I mean seriously I can have a 4+ save, better bravery and reroll 1s to wound all the time with longbeards for 100pts, why would I even consider warriors anymore? 

Because Warriors are Battleline in GA:Order and one of the best ones in that format. My guess is this change is influenced by that.

10 hours ago, Max Baumann said:

Seems like the Dispossessed won't get the big changes we all hoped for, it would be interesting to see the artefacts though. Hopefully they fixed that pickaxe. 

No. Just minor tweak to inches, no changes from the 2018 allegiance abilities. No warscroll changes. Just the same, folks.

So no changues to nothing in the book about alegiances etc.

In points we got a nerf to warrior and a buff to heroes and hammerers(who need be 120 points to be a option in competitive).

So in general we got a sligth buff if we changue warriors to longbeards(i gonna run mine warriors as longbeards) that would be cool for a competiive army.

But a botton tier army with those changues are a joke,armys as nighthaunts who are a t1-2 army have got a nerf to reapers and across tye boards buffs to every other unit,lon got nerf to reapers and wols but huge buffs to heroes and units and etc etc every top army got the same sligth buffs than us or bigger buffs.so the gap betwen dispossesed and battletomes armys gonna be the same or bigger after this gh.

I dont wanna be pesimist but those changues wont get us out of the botton tier where dispossesed are

5 minutes ago, VonBenny said:

How does Iron Arsenal works? I see people taking their cannon. They count as allied to Dispossessed? Or are people just building an ''Order'' army and picking from all orders faction? 

They are allies to dispossessed so you can use 200 pts of them in 1000 pt games and 400 pts in 2000pt games.