Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chris Tomlin

AoS 2 - Daughters of Khaine Discussion

1 minute ago, Chumphammer said:

It isnt often someone can take on the snakes so easily, especially if i dont have to split my buffs. I am only losing out on 20 SOS and for that I am getting some good shooting output to support. I found that medusas can be so good at helping to clear out large mobs. It helps a lot vs things like 60 man mobs of gitzz with - to hit

What do you do against fyreslayers? They've been by far the toughest thing for me to deal with. Those berserker blobs can deal with anything we have.

5 hours ago, Graywater said:

What do you do against fyreslayers? They've been by far the toughest thing for me to deal with. Those berserker blobs can deal with anything we have.

I played them for the first time at LVO twice and got max points from them (I think max) twice

Just pick off their characters and you are golden. 

Id use the SOS/WE to slow their advance. Shadow warriors, Khinari and chariots to poke at the characters. Even arcane bolt from the 2nd Medusa. Fully buffed snakes in combat (using scenery to filter so only 1 or 2 units hit you max.  

Medusa x 2 in with the snakes using their stare 

I would hang  the slaughter queen back to just both/command point use. Shes not worth losing to a protracted fight

Worse case I sacrifice Chariots and Khinari's to keep slowing them down as they are cheap throw away units.

Hell, even throwing a second medusa is a fine road block if needed lol. My whole army is sacrificial, bar the SQ and Sneks

9 minutes ago, Chumphammer said:

Just pick off their characters and you are golden. 

I guess this is where I get stuck, and a big part as to why I want to switch out my 2x5 heartrenders for something with some damage. We dont have any significant poke with our shooting, especially against the -1 to hit from look out and -1 to wound from their relic. That is the one list I've truly struggled against.

Hey guys! I was wondering if you could help me out with a list-- I'm hoping to do a Daughters(and sons) of Loec army by mixing daughters units with blood bowl wood elves. Is there a beginner list you would start with? My friends and I play matched play but don't go all-out so it's okay if it isn't too crazy! I appreciate any help you guys can give.

Thanks!