AoS 2 - Daughters of Khaine Discussion

Chris Tomlin

23 minutes ago, DJMoose said:

Literally what I started thinking about with that points drop.  And with Blood Stalkers for a third battleline slot... Might be able to have two units of 20 Blood Sisters, each backed up by an Ironscale for run and charge shenanigans.  It's making me giddy just thinking about.

Yeah one ironscale to send em forward. another to fight with them giving them the +1 attack

Wow I'm really loving the flavor of hag narr having faster/more reliable brew 

Do we know if the witch aelf scroll changed at all? A community post hinted at an updated witch aelf scroll specifically so I've gotta assume it changed somewhat 

Also now that I think about it it the snake endless spell seems really useful for killing enemy support heroes - 3 chances to roll a 5+ is pretty good odds 

Edited by Mcprowlington

1 hour ago, Recq said:

Hey thanks for all the leaks dude ! 🥰

Do you’ve something on witch brew any changes ? Or/and on the warscrolls?

Witchbrew got screwed

wholly within 12" (instead of within 3"), 5+ roll for the reroll to wound, seperate 5+ roll for battleshock immunity (+1 to it in turns 2/3/4)

Man, daughters of khaine are looking strong. Beefed up temple rules for all of the temples and near universal point drops, some being quite significant. Witchbrew took a strong hit, but it needed to. Literally everything else seems like a pure positive move, and beyond what I was expecting. I think daughters are going to continue to be on top for quite some time.

It's not two separate dice rolls. The ability only has you roll a dice once. The "in addition" clause still applies to the original dice roll. If it was a second roll it would read "in addition, roll another dice..."

Definitely a big nerf to Hag Queens regardless.

Witch Aelf change isn't too big. With double knives and no witchbrew the average damage is the same. With bucklers or witchbrew damage is down by about 10%.