AoS 2 - Daughters of Khaine Discussion

Chris Tomlin

Hagg Narr

1. +1 to Rites of battle

2. CA - Pick one cauldron of blood within 3 of friendly hag narr units and wholly within 12 of a hag narr hero. add 3 to the move of hagg nar cauldron

3. 5 + FNP Wholly within 12 of the general

4. Pick one melee weapon add 1 to damage if it charged

@Chumphammer

Edited by jhamslam
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jhamslam said:

Hagg Narr

1. +1 to Rites of battle

2. CA - Pick one cauldron of blood within 3 of friendly hag narr units and wholly within 12 of a hag narr hero. add 3 to the move of hagg nar

3. 5 + FNP Wholly within 12 of the general

4. Pick one melee weapon add 1 to damage if it charged

@Chumphammer

****** man these are really good 

• Like 1

I'm loving those Daughters rules. They've gone for keeping the rules we've long associated with each Temple but modifying them to be less exploitable, and hey, the Kraith rule might actually trigger now! Early times yet but it's looking good so far. Hagg Narr and Khailebron still look like my go-to Temples for the defensive bonuses given the meta we're in, but I do like the look of the other three moreso than before (hooray for Khelt Nar finally having rules!)

• Like 2

@Chumphammer

Sisters of slaughter - 120 points no max bonus

Witch Elves - 100 pts, no max bonus

Bloodwrack Medusa - 100

Hag QUeen 90

Ironscale - 110

Morathi - 600

Morgwaeth - 80

Slaughter Queen - 100

Bloodwrack shrine - 160

Slaughter queen on cauldron- 270

Hag queen on cauldron - 220

Blood sisters - 130 BATTLELINE WITH. IRONSCALE OR BLOODWRACK

Blood Stalkers. - 140  BATTLELINE WITH. IRONSCALE OR BLOODWRACK

Warlocks - 120

Shadowstalkers - 100

Heartrenders - 80

Lifetakers - 80

Heart of Fury - 80

Bladewind - 40

Bloodwrack Viper Snake - 40

Edited by jhamslam
lifetakers points wrong
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 minute ago, Jaskier said:

Woah, those are some big drops on our characters! I'm wondering if their rules have been changed much, or if GW simply identified them as being too expensive? 

Probably trying to make non morathi builds more viable. 

She isn't an auto include of you can get a Sq on cauldron, bloodwrack shrine, ironscale medusa and HQ for 620pts 

Yeah assuming their warscrolls don't change much, this is a massive improvement. My problem with DoK before was fitting stuff in without compromising on the crucial characters, now that's not a concern anymore. Definitely going to be running a lot more Khinerai and Shadowstalkers from now on (rarely had the room in my Hagg Narr builds before!) I'm pretty darn chuffed, both Slaanesh and DoK look to be coming out really well with these updates!

Edited by Jaskier
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DJMoose said:

Which lets be honest is the best thing to have.  I'll admit my list builds have gotten stale.  But now I have so many options it's super great to think about.

Yeah, gonna have a lot of fun righting lists. Tbh I think non morathi can be really solid. All depends on scroll changes 

• Like 1

Just now, jhamslam said:

Might actually be worth getting a second Ironscale

Literally what I started thinking about with that points drop.  And with Blood Stalkers for a third battleline slot... Might be able to have two units of 20 Blood Sisters, each backed up by an Ironscale for run and charge shenanigans.  It's making me giddy just thinking about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DJMoose said:

Literally what I started thinking about with that points drop.  And with Blood Stalkers for a third battleline slot... Might be able to have two units of 20 Blood Sisters, each backed up by an Ironscale for run and charge shenanigans.  It's making me giddy just thinking about.

Hammer and anvil

20 snakes with ironscale

20 snakes with bloodwrack shrine hagg nar general and heart. 

2nd medusa to MR ironscale strike squad