AoS 2 - Kharadron Overlords Discussion

Chris Tomlin

6 hours ago, Jackroks981 said:

Sorry I think you misunderstood me slightly. These points won’t be in the ghb, they’ll be released in a separate faq. That’s why should take them with a hefty pinch of salt. We never really get leaks from errata's or faqs, this just looks like someone’s wish list to me. 

Ow, I understood, and I agree. I might be just over enthusiastic. We are all allowed to dream. :D

Friend of mine whose been getting pictures taken out of the GH and sharing them with me from a source was told that KO points wont be in the GH but in the faq.

Obviously dont have any proof just what was told from a secondhand source but has a tone else heard this?

If the leak about the faq is correct, KO will get a very generous disscount in several units. Ironclad is in almost all lists and Gunhaulers are very Popular. If the new Gunhaupers will cost just 120 points, we will see more of them in the table for sure.

Greetings.

18 minutes ago, ACBelMutie said:

If the leak about the faq is correct, KO will get a very generous disscount in several units. Ironclad is in almost all lists and Gunhaulers are very Popular. If the new Gunhaupers will cost just 120 points, we will see more of them in the table for sure.

Greetings.

I really hope that you are right!!

I'm really curious about the character creation tool. I know that it's not aimed for matched play but it could be fun to build a 400 points blender marine hero on a gunhauler and throw him like a bowling ball.

• Like 1

@Beliman yeah, I'd love to finaly be able to build mine dream Admiral, or lord magnate od barak mhornar Sven Svenson (not like I was calling him that from the very beginning). I'm playing friendly games mainly, so I guess it will work for me just fine. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Malakithe said:

It would be cool if the Admiral could be give a ship as a mount 

Well, it was written you can take companion. So gunhauler sound “reasonable”. Even if not in matched play, I guess you can do it open play. Just for giggles.

11 hours ago, Borsuk said:

Well, it was written you can take companion. So gunhauler sound “reasonable”. Even if not in matched play, I guess you can do it open play. Just for giggles.

Talk with your oponent even if you play Matched games only!!  With some luck, people will be used to the Hero builder and maybe we will see some type of deep  hero customization in AoS 3.0 (one can dream...).

1 hour ago, Beliman said:

Talk with your oponent even if you play Matched games only!!  With some luck, people will be used to the Hero builder and maybe we will see some type of deep  hero customization in AoS 3.0 (one can dream...).

That would be nice. I can imagine some wacky combinations already: Admiral on terrorgheist! :D

41 minutes ago, Borsuk said:

That would be nice. I can imagine some wacky combinations already: Admiral on terrorgheist! :D

Haha I reckon they thought of that. 
but if I were a betting man I would guess that DUARDIN get magmadroth as an monstrous mount option. Wil be fun if that doesn’t force you to the fyreslayers keyword. 

but if they go wacky you might take Order/cities mounts. In that case I will be getting my admiral a Phoenix. 

Edited by Kramer

16 minutes ago, C.A.O.S said:

Seems that we will have only 3 triumphs available in the next GH, if it is confirmed, I hope that will be the ones which allow us to reroll failed hit, wound or save rolls, otherwise it will be a MASSIVE nerf to us

Really?? That's one of our gimmicks!!

23 minutes ago, ShaneHobbes said:

Maybe there are two triumphs per card? :/

Front and back?

But what do you use? Me Re-roll wounds on the thunderers and re-roll saves. but other than that? 

so far always played with d3 extra gold so two turns on the thunderrers and save for the screens. Is the usual recipe. 

Edited by Kramer

49 minutes ago, Zplash said:

Battleshock immunity for arkanauts is very strong... 2 ways with hero you can use his gold for command ability or use arkanaut gold for direct battleshock immunity.

If this is gone it would hurt us/me a lot

Yeah, that’s a good point. But the flip side is that if I have the choice it’s always cp for battleshock and the gold for the re-rolls. 
just don’t run into it all that much apparently. Which means now it’s going to happen every game 😂

On 7/4/2020 at 6:37 PM, ShaneHobbes said:

Friend of mine whose been getting pictures taken out of the GH and sharing them with me from a source was told that KO points wont be in the GH but in the faq.

Obviously dont have any proof just what was told from a secondhand source but has a tone else heard this?

Has your source got anything on Triumphs? Seen some pics that we will be down to 3 triumphs

29 minutes ago, GDD said:

The hero building rules have been leaked. As suspected it's hard to build a KO hero that uses our wargear, but the +1 to saves or hits command abilities are pretty darn useful.

I doubt it will be used in matched play