- Warhammer & Shield
- 1x Grandhammers

Units
20 x Sequitors (440)
- Stormsmite Mauls and Soulshields
- 9x Stormsmite Greatmaces
3 x Aetherwings (50)
3 x Aetherwings (50)
9 x Vanguard-Raptors with Longstrike Crossbows (510)

Endless Spells / Terrain / CPs
Extra Command Point (50)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 1
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 126

Just won local T. yesterday with this list. Shoot cast strong. I actually think this is most viable option.

9 hours ago, Lucur said:

Interesting, I'd rate 10 Evocators higher than the Sequitors as it basically frees up the 120 pts for the castellant and poses the greater threat plus extra dispel. Is it the footprint of the large brick?

They dont have to kill. They are a wall. i can park on middle of the board, 3+ sv with full rerolls is tough. Evocators  are hard as wet papel.

Edited by Nizrah

1 hour ago, Nizrah said:

They dont have to kill. They are a wall. i can park on middle of the board, 3+ sv with full rerolls is tough. Evocators  are hard as wet papel.

I play Sequitors in the same role (block of 20 with castellant, sometimes even with staunch defender) but I am often disappointed by their durability, due to high frequency of MWs :/ 

2 minutes ago, Celestantpants said:

Oh man, how terrible would it be if the only points changes we got were point hikes for raptors and aetherwings?  lol......now I'm kinda worried about that.  Could totally see it happening.  lol.

Alarielle got a 60 point decrease, Nurgle got battalion reductions.... I'm holding out hope for a reduction on the stardrake!

1 hour ago, Celestantpants said:

Oh man, how terrible would it be if the only points changes we got were point hikes for raptors and aetherwings?  lol......now I'm kinda worried about that.  Could totally see it happening.  lol.

Im worried about this too. With the increases to sequitors and evos its clear they dont give a damn about how SCE are actually doing in tournaments.

If some weirdos are complaining that their pumped up MW machine terrogheist/ mawkrusha what have you got shot off the board, they gonna nerf it

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Nizrah said:

If these are our only changes and its looks like i think atleast for me nothing change. My roster is unchenged. Stardrakes still have bad warscroll not worth even lowered cost.

Nah the problem with Stardrake was always points, idk about the celestant yet, but the Drakesworn definitely sorta works at 420

If the Drakesworn is 420, that reduces the battalion by 120...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

That would be a bizarre short list of changes. Keeping all the paladins so expensive makes no sense. Liberators and Judicators are rather bad and need help, but I guess they do not want to devalue Liberators as "cheap" even though they are just poor for their points. 

Dracolines cheaper but no decrease to the Dracoth riders? How can they even end at that and think "yea, thats about right", I don't get it.

I'm surprised they only changed 3 models and the stardrakes+dracoline among all. Ok, those are nice changes but... feel like they thrown 3 darts to a giant wheel with all stormcast units and lowered the point cost of the 3 units that would be hit by the darts, nothing more