AoS 2 - Stormcast Eternals Discussion

Chris Tomlin

Well, I have given up on trying to make a Stardrake and Sequitors work in the same list.

Think I am going to give this a swing next:

Allegiance: Stormcast Eternals
Mortal Realm: Ghur
Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-Charger (240)
- General
- Trait: Staunch Defender
- Artefact: Gryph-feather Charm
- Spell: Azyrite Halo
- Mount Trait: Wind Runner
Knight-Incantor (140)
- Spell: Lighntning Blast
Lord-Castellant (100)
Lord-Relictor (100)
- Prayer: Translocation
Knight-Heraldor (100)
10 x Sequitors (240)
- Stormsmite Mauls and Soulshields
- 5x Stormsmite Greatmaces
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
- 1x Shockbolt Bows
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
- 1x Shockbolt Bows
5 x Evocators (200)
- 5x Grandstaves
- Lore of Invigoration: Celestial Blades
5 x Protectors (200)
- 2x Starsoul Maces
2 x Fulminators (240)
Soulsnare Shackles (20)
Everblaze Comet (100)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 0
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 108

Leaders
Lord-Celestant On Dracoth (220)
- Tempestos Hammer & Thundershield
Gavriel Sureheart (100)

Battleline
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows

Units
5 x Evocators (200)
5 x Evocators (200)
3 x Aetherwings (50)

War Machines
Celestar Ballista (100)

Total: 1190 / 1250
Extra Command Points: 1
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 75
50 pts for CP for gavriel extra charge 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2018 at 7:38 AM, Requizen said:

Looks hilarious, Mark. My version of a shooting gimmick force is a bit different:

Anvils of the Heldenhammer, Shyish

Lord Relictor (General, Deathly Aura, Soulthief, Translocation)
Lord Celestant on Dracoth (Etheral Amulet)
Knight Venator

Liberators
Judicators
Judicators

Raptors with Longstrikes x6
Raptors with Longstrikes x6
Raptors with Hurricanes
Aetherwings
Aetherwings
Aetherwings

Vanguard Justicar Conclave

Just shoot everything. Aetherwings double as both charge denial if you hold back or screening/reroll buffs if you drop them. LCoD is a countercharge threat that's pretty hard to drop, and if you start the Longstrikes on the table, each one can shoot an extra time on T1 since you start with an extra CP (assuming something is in range). 

Loses immediately to anti-shooting lists. Wins immediately against armies that have to walk towards you to get into combat. Actually has a reasonable chance against Gav since you're so decentralized and should be able to cut down most things before they reach you, but depends heavily on the mission and positioning. 

i dont play stormcast much, but i've been spying this list curiously.

Now doesn't the vanguard conclave no longer have the +1 to wound?? making it kind of meh?? 

Additionaly i wonder why you don't strive to fit in a hurricanum?? 

1 hour ago, mmimzie said:

i dont play stormcast much, but i've been spying this list curiously.

Now doesn't the vanguard conclave no longer have the +1 to wound?? making it kind of meh?? 

Additionaly i wonder why you don't strive to fit in a hurricanum?? 

No longer +1 to wound, but that was pretty situational, since the target already had to be wounded, which is impossible against 1W models and usually you're shooting fresh models with your Longstrikes. The reroll 1s to hit is amazing, though, and the CP and Artifact in an Anvils army are invaluable.

A Hurricanum would be neat, but it's also expensive, you could really only fit it in if you dropped the Longstrikes down to 3 each, but then you're cutting your shooting output by quite a lot. Besides, Longstrikes don't get a lot out of a Hurricanum since their hit rolls are alredy good, but if you were building a Crossbow focused list, then it would really shine.

• Like 1

I want to start a Stormcast army but there’s a lot of information to dig through so I thought I would ask here first.

i want to build a casual, but functional, army of models that I like the look of. This list looks something like this: 

the guys on the giant dragon (the 140$ box or whatever) 

liberators with sword and shield and/or Sequitors with sword and shield. 

Judicators with large bows. 

Retributors with big hammers. 

Prosecutors with double hammers or big hammers. 

Evocators. 

Which heroes and Stormcast chamber best reflect these models? I guess I’m looking for the best equivalent of Black Templars from 40k, insane zealots that rush headlong into combat and super murder everything in glorious melee combat purging the Xenos, Heretic and Witch. 

Are the above units still good? Is there an army somewhere in those models? What would be their best playstyle? 

How can I turn my cool looking model collection into a moderately ok table top army that won’t lose every single game ever? 

5 hours ago, Ravinsild said:

I want to start a Stormcast army but there’s a lot of information to dig through so I thought I would ask here first.

i want to build a casual, but functional, army of models that I like the look of. This list looks something like this: 

Evocators. 

Which heroes and Stormcast chamber best reflect these models? I guess I’m looking for the best equivalent of Black Templars from 40k, insane zealots that rush headlong into combat and super murder everything in glorious melee combat purging the Xenos, Heretic and Witch. 

Are the above units still good? Is there an army somewhere in those models? What would be their best playstyle? 

How can I turn my cool looking model collection into a moderately ok table top army that won’t lose every single game ever? 

Leave out the Retributors / Prosecutors and you can put together a great force with everything else (those two just don't cut it at the moment). 

Just now, Freejack02 said:

Leave out the Retributors / Prosecutors and you can put together a great force with everything else (those two just don't cut it at the moment). 

The flying hammer guys and dudes with huge hammers are bad? What happened to them? Didn’t they used to be pretty good?

5 hours ago, Ravinsild said:

Evocators. 

As far as those units being still good.

Stardrake can be decent. But you need to build your whole list around it and make alot of sacrifices.

Liberators where ever only a great choice under Vanguard Wing. Other wise, they are just your cheapest battleline tax.

Sequitors are a solid battleline unit. But a poor elite unit. You need a Lord Arcanum as your general to make them battleline.

Judicators are a solid, but pricey battleline.

Retributors have never been good.

Prosecutors have always been ok.

Evocators are amazing.

Hallowed Knights are almost a straight 1:1 of Black Templars.

Just now, Ravinsild said:

The flying hammer guys and dudes with huge hammers are bad? What happened to them? Didn’t they used to be pretty good?

Hammer prosecutors were always sort of garbage (and it's sad, as those are the models that got me to start collecting AoS), the javelin variant used to be good and are currently "Ok". Rets are just now outclassed in every way by Evocators. 

8 minutes ago, AverageBoss said:

As far as those units being still good.

Stardrake can be decent. But you need to build your whole list around it and make alot of sacrifices.

Liberators where ever only a great choice under Vanguard Wing. Other wise, they are just your cheapest battleline tax.

Sequitors are a solid battleline unit. But a poor elite unit. You need a Lord Arcanum as your general to make them battleline.

Judicators are a solid, but pricey battleline.

Retributors have never been good.

Prosecutors have always been ok.

Evocators are amazing.

Hallowed Knights are almost a straight 1:1 of Black Templars.

Ah I was thinking of running something like this: 

- Stormhost: Hallowed Knights

Leaders
Gavriel Sureheart (100)
Lord-Arcanum (180)
- General
Lord-Celestant (100)
Lord-Relictor (100)
Knight-Heraldor (100)

Battleline
5 x Liberators (100)
- Warblade & Shield
5 x Liberators (100)
- Warblade & Shield
10 x Sequitors (240)
- Tempest Blades and Soulshields

Units
5 x Evocators (200)
6 x Prosecutors with Celestial Hammers (200)
5 x Retributors (220)
5 x Retributors (220)

Battalions
Hammerstrike Force (120)

Total: 1980 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 1
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 123

It says you can hammerstrike any time during the movement phase so I could do it, then run and charge at the same time with the Knight-Heraldor’s ability and use Gavriel to give them +3 to charge. So I could throw my Prosecutors and Retributors forward as a hard hitting hammer and use my Sequitors and Liberators to secure objectives with hero support.

Between the Arcanum guy and the Lord Relictor I can give either 2 enemy units a -1 to hit me or one unit a -2 to be able to hit me which seem pretty good. Also apparently Evocators and Sequitors work well together and buff each other. 

Since I don’t really play SCE and I mostly just want to collect the models I enjoy the aesthetic of and paint them, because they look fun to paint more than anything, I figured I would just try to make the best out of the models I like. 

4 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

It says you can hammerstrike any time during the movement phase so I could do it, then run and charge at the same time with the Knight-Heraldor’s ability and use Gavriel to give them +3 to charge.

Not sure where you're reading that, but Hammerstrike was absolutely gutted in the new book - it no longer offers a teleport/deploy of any kind, just a conditional +1 to wound for a Paladin unit that specifically occurs in the Hero phase. 

Edited by Freejack02
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Freejack02 said:

Not sure where you're reading that, but Hammerstrike was absolutely gutted in the new book - it no longer offers a teleport/deploy of any kind, just a conditional +1 to wound for a Paladin unit that specifically occurs in the Hero phase. 

Oh it was the 1d4chan tactics page. So it’s pretty bad now I suppose? Well that’s alright. Once I get the Stormcast book I can see if anything looks nice to work from. 

3 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

Oh it was the 1d4chan tactics page. So it’s pretty bad now I suppose? Well that’s alright. Once I get the Stormcast book I can see if anything looks nice to work from. 

Besides the brand new stuff, most of the 1d4 tactics page appears to be outdated for SCE. It even still mentions Tempestors giving the enemy a penalty just by shooting at them, which is no longer the case.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ravinsild said:

Everything changed dramatically with the new battletome, battalions are almost irrelivant at this point.
If you dig swords and retributors - you are welcome in chambers of Celestial Vindicators stormhost, those guys are true fanatics, chanting prayers and warsongs in battle to guide their hatered for chaos. Also have decent rules, not max competetive though and amazing color scheme.

Now units, retributors always been overpriced and they also being completely outperformed by Evocators (but since last ones can wield swords you are still be going with Vindicators theme) and robbed of synergies with Bless Weapons prayer and Celestant's CA. Prosecutors really beg for discount, we pay a lot for their outstanding mobility that they don't really have much to do with, at best you can utilise them to tie enemy shooters for a turn or mess with opponents pile in by charging them in far end of enemy unit whille your heavy hitters do their thing from the front. Liberators are solid, always been that way, but hit like wet noodles, upgraded double weapon rule won't help an ounce and it's really painfull when you take lots of casualties on big unit and then some run away, these guys are just your battleline, that could be used as an anvil. Everything else you mentioned is solid and already have been commented accuratly. 

For heroes you always want your gentelmen's set: Lords: Celestant on foot, mounted on dracoth, Castellant, Relictor, Arcanum on gryph charger (on foot if you want minimum points spent to have seq in battleline, on dracoline if you run dracolines (though he perform good on its own) on taularon cuz cool model and his possibilities are yet to be explored) Knights: Azyros, Vexilor, Heraldor, Incantor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, XReN said:

Everything changed dramatically with the new battletome, battalions are almost irrelivant at this point.
If you dig swords and retributors - you are welcome in chambers of Celestial Vindicators stormhost, those guys are true fanatics, chanting prayers and warsongs in battle to guide their hatered for chaos. Also have decent rules, not max competetive though and amazing color scheme.

Now units, retributors always been overpriced and they also being completely outperformed by Evocators (but since last ones can wield swords you are still be going with Vindicators theme) and robbed of synergies with Bless Weapons prayer and Celestant's CA. Prosecutors really beg for discount, we pay a lot for their outstanding mobility that they don't really have much to do with, at best you can utilise them to tie enemy shooters for a turn or mess with opponents pile in by charging them in far end of enemy unit whille your heavy hitters do their thing from the front. Liberators are solid, always been that way, but hit like wet noodles, upgraded double weapon rule won't help an ounce and it's really painfull when you take lots of casualties on big unit and then some run away, these guys are just your battleline, that could be used as an anvil. Everything else you mentioned is solid and already have been commented accuratly. 

For heroes you always want your gentelmen's set: Lords: Celestant on foot, mounted on dracoth, Castellant, Relictor, Arcanum on gryph charger (on foot if you want minimum points spent to have seq in battleline, on dracoline if you run dracolines (though he perform good on its own) on taularon cuz cool model and his possibilities are yet to be explored) Knights: Azyros, Vexilor, Heraldor, Incantor

I appreciate the run down. At the end of the day, I know Retributors are over coated, but they just look insanely cool and they remind me of retribution Paladins from WoW, especially with the Ashbringer hidden weapon effect that can trigger to instantly turn a demon or undead to dust. It’s so cool. I just love the Retributors image. 

Basically the same holds true for Prosecutors, even if they aren’t amazing, they’re probably not absolutely worthless and look cool enough to field. Plus if all else fails they can stay in the back line and harass with crappy shooting haha. 

Those are a lot of hero choices!

So far my eye was drawn to Lord Celestant on foot for +1 to hit rolls, which is really powerful, considering I play armies that do and don’t have it, and I always wish I did have it. 

Lord Castellant for +1 to save (old mystic shield yeet!) and the ability to heal on 7+ (which would be a natural roll of 6 with the +1 yes?) to make Sequitors even more Tanky when choosing to re-roll saves. 

Lord Arcanum on foot due to knowing magic, his -1 to hit Thunderclap ability, and the ability heal slain models to 1 HP. 

Lord Relictor, again for the -1 to hit Ability, prayer access (Slaugherpriests are such force multipliers I can only assume so would Stormcast priests) and the ability to heal when needed (free crimson rain! Yay!) 

I liked the looks of the Knight-Heraldor for the ability to run and charge which is always handy! Especially for slow units. 

I’m not completely familiar with the other heroes but these seemed to have a nice synergy going with buffs, debuffs, healing and so forth. 

I can completely hold down the front line by making my saves better, their hits worse and then boost my elite hammer units to smash face in. (Retributors? Whatever is the go-to smash them super hard units in SCE, like Skullreapers for Khorne and Brutes for Ironjawz the other armies I play) 

Then if anyone is hurt or dies they can come back and be healed. Allegedly. Theoretically on paper.  

So I guess my idea was for the Evocators to buff either themselves with their prayer or Sequitors, use Sequitors to tank punishment and absorb charges, and hit the enemy hard and fast with Retributors and Prosecutors. If Retributors are terrible, how are Decimators or Protectors? 

I think sword & board looks best on regular footmen, but I really enjoy mighty two handed axes or hammers overall. Probably because I’ve been playing Orcs in Warcraft for so long and World Eaters & Khorne in general who always wield chain axes and other axes :P 

but giant 2 handed hammers are also iconic from the Alliance in Warcraft, especially retribution Paladins. Decimators look and seem awesome too though. 

Edited by Ravinsild

27 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

I appreciate the run down. At the end of the day, I know Retributors are over coated, but they just look insanely cool and they remind me of retribution Paladins from WoW, especially with the Ashbringer hidden weapon effect that can trigger to instantly turn a demon or undead to dust. It’s so cool. I just love the Retributors image. 

Retributors and Prosecutor - feeling you, they have been my first love in AoS, have 15 of ones and 24 of the others

Celestant - remember, he must be in combat himself to pop his CA

Lantern healing - correct, gets better with Staunch Defender and cover, gets worse from rend

For relictor's prayer I'd reccomend 2 choices - Divine Light (choose any unit, goes on 3+, gives reroll 1s to hit against enemy unit or 6s agains yours) for defence, Bless Weapons (unmod 6 - additional wound roll) for offence (I belive that due to wordings won't do anything for retributors)  

Other: Azyros, finally buffed to being usefull and become AMAZING, give reroll hit rolls of 1 against enemy units within 10" on both shooting and melee all phases (will do wonders to sequitors) and once per game can dish out AOE MWs; Vexilor - reroll charges and rus bubble, can throw comet (blast of D3 MWs with 2d6" radius at I dont remember what range smtg about 24") or teleporting friendly unit from one point to another (9" away) both effects are once per game and you only get one of those on each Vex; Incantor - solid wizard, amaizing auto dispell ability, situational but VERY devastating self explosion gear (like Arcanum's)

I find decimators absolutely incredible, but rarely have place for them in my lists, but they are terrifying to 1w low save hordes. Protectors are solid on paper, rarelly use them, maybe I've been unlucky - but they never fulfilled their role of monster hunters in my games. For paladins star soul maces are great, most of the time my decimators have been able to deal with hordes with just 3 axes and then go pulverise anything tanky with maces

Celestial Vindicators have rerolls of 1s to hit when charging, CA +1 attack on unit, not stackable (basicly best damage amplyfier for retributors), compulsory command trait: +1 damage on hit roll of 6 (or something like that), compulsory artefact of power: in the combat phase you can choose to lower your save by 1 to get 2 attacks.

A note on liberators and sequitors: 
Since vanguard wing is not a thing anymore (almost) and celestant's CA is when he is in combat only you can run libs with swords and be dandy. Swords on sequitors are better than maces mathematically and gap increases with buffs.

Edited by XReN
  • Thanks 1

Hey Everyone,

Working on a list atm and can't decide on the final 300 points, don't mind that it's not super competitive (I build my armies by just picking the miniatures I like the most and finding a way to make them work together) but would love to hear any thoughts on what I'm thinking.

- Stormhost: Astral Templars

Leaders
Lord-Arcanum on Celestial Dracoline (240)
- General
Lord-Castellant (100)

Battleline
5 x Sequitors (120)
5 x Sequitors (120)
5 x Sequitors (120)

Units
3 x Aetherwings (50)
3 x Aetherwings (50)
3 x Aetherwings (50)
3 x Vanguard-Raptors with Hurricane Crossbows (140)

3 x Evocators on Dracolines (300)

Battalions
Vanguard Justicar Conclave (120)

Total: 1690 / 2000

For the last 300 points I've currently got 3 ideas: 

1) increase one unit of Sequitors to a 20-man squad

2) increase the unit of Evocators on Dracolines to a 6-man squad (and possibly swap the Lord Castellant for a Knight Heraldor for a turn 1 charge?? )

3) add a Knight Heraldor and a unit of Protectors 

The Astral Templars are all about the monster/hero slaying which is the Protectors shtick also so this is the more fluffy option and adds some more variety to the army which are both pluss' for me though this option does increase my drop count which the other two don't. Not sure how big a disadvantage 9 drops instead of 7 is?

Anyway, would love any input/feedback :) 

On 10/10/2018 at 11:47 AM, Murdoc said:

I just bought a Sequitor box.

Are the tempest blades the overall best choice in every situation over the mauls?

swords are better, but the difference is so small that it won't really change anything if you take mauls, so you can go rule of cool here

Ended up playing in a mini local tourney (8 people) ; 2 maps: focal point, scorched earth.

First was against a tzeentch on Focal Point with 2x 10 acolytes, lord of change, chaos lord on manticore, ogroid thaumaturge, and some other sorcerer who casts 2 spells, and 2 chaos spawns.

deployment:I put evocators; 2x ballistas, ordinator in reserve. 

He finished deploying first so went first on first turn; chaos lord on manticore captured center point while chaos spawns tried to flank/prevent me from deepstriking from the far edge of the table. Some spells were cast (not much happened since everyone was 18"+)

My first turn: deepstrike far onto his end and landed 8 wounds on his lord of change. Evocators fail charge, rest of units guard my  two points. 

First turn ends (4 (tzeentch):2(SCE))

Kept praying i'd get a double turn but no such luck.

Tzeentch starts 2nd turn, ogroid suceeds in casting fireblast for 6 dmg (destiny dice), almost finishing off one ballista, more spells were cast and ogroid and successfully charges my evocators. (forget what spells were cast, but evocators pretty much die out, ballistas also end up dying). Chaos lord on manticore charge my sequitors + castellant, sequitors gallantly survive w/ castellant buff. At this point I'm pretty much screwed, only good thing is all his units pretty much ran/charged backwards at my deepstrike. 

Rest of the game: sequitors, castellant, and venator eventually take down the chaos lord, since all his units were so far back dealing with the deepstrike, my units pretty much just held objectives and time clock ran out after 3 rounds (I held center + multiple points after his chaos lord tried to attack the sequitors on a side objective). 

2nd game: 

nurgle with: great unclean one, rotigus, poxbringer, sorcerer, 2 5xputrid blightkings on Scorched Earth.

Deployment: same units in reserve. nurgle put one blightking unit on each side, rotigus/great unclean one on center board along both sides, poxbringer behind unclean one. 

He starts turn 1, units begin moving forward, rotigus successfully casts spell and starts dishing out MW. 

I decide not to deepstrike turn 1 since he didn't move his units too far up forward, venator whiffs his shots, castellant's gryph-hound starts circling along the edge towards enemy territory.

He burns his center objective.  (0:1) Nurgle ahead

Turn 2: 

He ends up going first again, moves units up, somehow magic/shoots venator to death. 

I go second, deepstrike into his backline onto an objective point (just far enough that my evocators outnumbered his blightkings), ballistas all shoot into pox and pox miraculously survives.  Evos fail charge

On the opposite corner, the rest of my units are on defense (sequitors + castellant + LAoGC waiting for the rotigus/blightkings to attack). 

I burn my center objective (2:1 SCE ahead)

Once again, i bet on getting a double turn to get some damage in ........but

Turn 3: 

Opponent gets initiative, great unclean one manages to charge into my lord ordinator and evocators, blightking charge into evocators. After combat is resolved, Evocators get reduced to one model, ordinator dies, i manage to kill off one blightking and do 3 damage to the unclean one.

on the opposite corner, rotigus and blightking charge into my sequitors. sequitors all survive w/ channel shields, castellant buff, and LAoGC revive ability, managing to kill one blightking. 

On my turn, ballistas try to kill pox again (and fail again), evo does 3 damage to unclean one before dying,

On the opposite corner; sequitors pretty much whiff everything against blightkings and rotigus but survive yet again (lose 1). At this point i decide to cut losses and LAoGC rides the wind (7D6 got 28", just enough to fly straight into opponent's objective) and along with gryph charger, outnumber enemies on the far point to steal his objective(enemy parked the sorcerer there). 

(i probably should have burned my objective to prevent enemy from taking control.. but got kinda caught up with everything).

He burns the objective that the evocators previously stole (2:3 Nurgle ahead)

Turn 4:

He gets initiative (meh i have no luck), Magics my LAoGC to one wound remaining, kills off ballistas, evocators, and takes back control of point. on the far side, rotigus and blightkings finish off my sequitors and lord castellant, capturing my point. 

He summons some snakelike fat lady who charges into my LAoGC and kills him off, and sorcerer kills off gryph hound, recapturing another objective.

During my turn, all I have remaining are a unit of sequitors that i parked for the entire game in the opposite objective from where evocators deepstriked. and... they remain in position.

At the beginning of turn 5, basically we calculated that since I had initiative and he couldn't reach my sequitors/couldn't capture the point, I won by points (2+8: 3+4+2)

Conclusion: Went 2-0 from points! but since I pretty much only killed one unit (got the manticore!) lost from killing points. Granted I pretty much banked on getting a double turn (and didn't get either!) so wasn't able to use ANY anvil skills. They DID lure the enemy away so I was able to get more objective points, but evocators dying out early/ having only 2 unbinds in my army made it near impossible to avoid damage from Tzeentch/Nurgle spellcasters (who did a ton of MW dmg). Venator was near useless, dying from enemy spells which only required visibility (that was really lame). I guess I probably should have went with Gav instead of Venator to make sure evocator charge was successful? My original plan was to run Astral Templars stormhost since 6/8 players brought 1~2 behemoths (somehow i ended up against 2 w/ 2 monsters/behemoths, just my luck!). 

At 1250, and with most of my units from Sacrosanct only, I felt there wasn't too many options unless I wanted to commit to a full melee alphastrike lineup (which i was hesitant to do since enemy sorcerers were all fat behemoths that I was unlikely to 1-off). Nurgles were super difficult to deal with due to the 4+ save and 5+ FNP on the daemons (blightkings are fat with 4+ save and 4 wounds each). 

Not sure if there are any more optimal lineups against these factions (granted I probably played a bit too aggressively, this was my 3rd/4th AoS game in total XD) 

Balance.pdf

12 minutes ago, Fisren said:

Tzeentch starts 2nd turn, ogroid suceeds in casting fireblast for 6 dmg (destiny dice),

You can't use destiny dices for spells damage, your tzeentch players should check out his rules.

Concerning scorched earth, you can't burn your own objectives, only the ennemy one, so the nurgle player cheated here

Anyway, thanks for this long report !

Edited by ledha
  • Like 1

- Stormhost: Celestial Vindicators
Knight-Vexillor (120)
- Meteoric Standard
Lord-Celestant On Dracoth (220)
- General
- Tempestos Hammer & Thundershield
- Trait: Single-minded Fury
- Artefact: Stormrage Blade
- Mount Trait: Keen-clawed
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
5 x Evocators (200)
- 3x Grandstaves
5 x Evocators (200)
- 3x Grandstaves
Celestar Ballista (100)

Total: 1160 / 1250
Extra Command Points: 1
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 69

The idea is to drop and charge with reroll ( thx to Vexillor ) and wreck them with LCoD with 8  attacks thanks to Thunder Axe and CV artefact.

Hi everyone, new on here and have been having a good read of the lists on here but seems to be a severe lack of 1000 point lists.

these are two I’ve put together and want to stick around this sort of theme in terms of LAoGC, Seqs, at least 1 Balista, apart from that I’m flexible for everything else :) 

please let me know what you like/would change, not looking for a god tier list just something sturdy, appreciate any help

0F1D3031-7306-475F-837C-E938B581B245.png

CFD6B1DC-1B41-4B92-B42F-F5D0D9D6BCC3.png