AoS 2 - Sylvaneth Discussion

Chris Tomlin

Hi everyone! Would love some feedback on this 1k list. It is not supposed to be optimal...but atleast ok to start of with! Would you change anything?  

also, what spells and Artefact would you use (and on who?) 

Leaders
Branchwraith 
Drycha Hamadreth 
Branchwych 

Battleline
30 x Dryads 
5 x Tree-Revenants 
3 x Kurnoth Hunters 
- Greatswords

Total: 990 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 70

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Kimbo said:

Hi everyone! Would love some feedback on this 1k list. It is not supposed to be optimal...but atleast ok to start of with! Would you change anything?  

also, what spells and Artefact would you use (and on who?) 

Leaders
Branchwraith 
Drycha Hamadreth 
Branchwych 

Battleline
30 x Dryads 
5 x Tree-Revenants 
3 x Kurnoth Hunters 
- Greatswords

Total: 990 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 70

Thank you! 

I think this could be very good for 1K actually. I'd probably loose the wych though  if you have someother stuff you'd like unitwise. 

I think Drycha, hunters, units of 20+ dryads and a single wraith are good choices from our army list. Maybe going 20 x dryads would be a good idea.. but not sure it's that much better really.

6 minutes ago, Aezeal said:

I think Drycha, hunters, units of 20+ dryads and a single wraith are good choices from our army list. Maybe going 20 x dryads would be a good idea.. but not sure it's that much better really.

I'm new to Sylvaneth but this made me think.  Isn't there a rule with Drycha that allows Spite Revs to get a reroll?  I wonder if they would be a reasonable addition to this type of list?

3 minutes ago, Aezeal said:

I think this could be very good for 1K actually. I'd probably loose the wych though  if you have someother stuff you'd like unitwise. 

Drop the wych for what, any tip? 

Either: 

- 5 more revenants? 

- some endless spell? 

- or what? 

Also...The whole debate on what weapons to use on hunters makes me unsure how to equip them...

- in Short, what are the good/bad things for either sword or schyches? 

I see alot of people going 6x schyches..why not 6 man swords..can they fight in ranks of two? Please enlighen me! Anyone can answer ofc! 

Cheers! 

14 hours ago, Kimbo said:

Drop the wych for what, any tip? 

Either: 

- 5 more revenants? 

- some endless spell? 

- or what? 

Also...The whole debate on what weapons to use on hunters makes me unsure how to equip them...

- in Short, what are the good/bad things for either sword or schyches? 

I see alot of people going 6x schyches..why not 6 man swords..can they fight in ranks of two? Please enlighen me! Anyone can answer ofc! 

Cheers! 

I don't think you need to drop the wych necessarily but if you do I think Revenants would a good pick to add another small mobile objective grabber. It's pretty important to have ways to take objectives in smaller games where you have less units.

Scythes and swords are both good options and depend partly on personal use. Scythes have an edge against higher saves and if you take large units you get more in range to attack (I personally run 6 in a unit so I go for scythes), swords are more consistent and better against mid to low saves.

My personal thoughts behind Kurnoths is that they are my anti-elite and large monster so I want them in fights against high saves more often than not. As such, I'd personally take the scythes. However, if you know that the big threats in your area are massesd mid-range infantry or there is a lot of Nighthaunt players then I'd go with the swords.

At the end of the day both are viable options and the difference between them isn't huge so you can also just go on an aesthetic judgement too (which I again like Sycthes) or even get both when you expand the army and mix and match depending on the army list you're making :)

2 hours ago, Yoshiya said:

I don't think you need to drop the wych necessarily but if you do I think Revenants would a good pick to add another small mobile objective grabber. It's pretty important to have ways to take objectives in smaller games where you have less units.

Scythes and swords are both good options and depend partly on personal use. Scythes have an edge against higher saves and if you take large units you get more in range to attack (I personally run 6 in a unit so I go for scythes), swords are more consistent and better aga++ inst mid to low saves.

My personal thoughts behind Kurnoths is that they are my anti-elite and large monster so I want them in fights against high saves more often than not. As such, I'd personally take the scythes. However, if you know that the big threats in your area are massesd mid-range infantry or there is a lot of Nighthaunt players then I'd go with the swords.

At the end of the day both are viable options and the difference between them isn't huge so you can also just go on an aesthetic judgement too (which I again like Sycthes) or even get both when you expand the army and mix and match depending on the army list you're making :)

Against 3+ it's equal... lots of monsters don't even have that.

13 hours ago, Aezeal said:

Against 3+ it's equal... lots of monsters don't even have that.

Hmm. So swords are better at 4-6+ saves. While scythes win on 2+ saves? 

I do not own the model yet..but is it possible for them to fight 2 ranks deep with Scythes? 

Still not that convinced on the scythes however. I like 2 dmg flat and being better on 4+ or worse saves...I mean..there are monsters/big targets that have 4+ saves...like a great unclean one for example...tricky one..

8 hours ago, Kimbo said:

I do not own the model yet..but is it possible for them to fight 2 ranks deep with Scythes? 

Still not that convinced on the scythes however. I like 2 dmg flat and being better on 4+ or worse saves...I mean..there are monsters/big targets that have 4+ saves...like a great unclean one for example...tricky one..

You can't fight in strictly two ranks but you can fight in a kind of zigzag formation that lets you get more off when you have larger units.

One big thing youve got to remember with Kurnoths though that apart from the turn you charge you're going to want to use their rerolling saves ability. This means a lot of the time they're out going to have a 1" pile in making it harder to get those swords into place when you're not able to set up your engagement initially.

As such I really think it depends on what you want personally. You seem to favour the swords so maybe you should go for them :)

5 hours ago, Yoshiya said:

You can't fight in strictly two ranks but you can fight in a kind of zigzag formation that lets you get more off when you have larger units.

One big thing youve got to remember with Kurnoths though that apart from the turn you charge you're going to want to use their rerolling saves ability. This means a lot of the time they're out going to have a 1" pile in making it harder to get those swords into place when you're not able to set up your engagement initially.

As such I really think it depends on what you want personally. You seem to favour the swords so maybe you should go for them :)

You definitely can fight in "strictly two ranks". Kurnoth Hunters´ bases are 50mm in diameter. The range of the Scythes is 2", which equals ~50,8mm. If Kurnoth Hunter A is in base-to-base contact with enemy B and Kurnoth Hunter C is also in base-to-base contact with A, C will always be able to attack B (even if B and C are on exact opposite sides of A).

Another benefit of the Scythes is the fact that they can attack "over" a screen of, for example, Dryads. This can be very useful when you want to hold an objective and see yourself confronted with hard hitting enemies without 2" weapon range. In this case you can use a Dryad screen as a buffer zone between the approaching enemies and your Kurnoth Hunters. The latter will be able to attack the enemies if they decide to charge your Dryads.

The problem with the Sword-Scythe comparison is simply that the benefits of Scythes can not be easily expressed as numbers. On the other side, it is a mathematical fact that Swords (given the same number of attacking Hunters) will do more damage against 90% of enemy models.

Edited by Isotop

Great summary by Isotop there. I know the stats show that Swords are better, but whenever I think about how I'm using Hunters, they're normally in cover and often my own Wyldwoods. Cos they plant their roots, as Yoshiya says, I think they would normally not get all of them in if I took Swords, but with Scythes they do. 

• Like 2

@Kimbo

You can magnetize your Hunters as well. It is a bit of work, but it will save you from regrets later.  But I can totally see if you want to glue them instead - in this case I want to provide you some rough maths in order to further understand what "Swords do more damage than Scythes" really means. I have taken 10 Hunters without Huntmaster (so 3+ hit/3+ wound) and checked their avergae damage against different enemy save rolls. So, we are looking at 40 attacks from the Swords with -1 rend and 2 damage and 30 attacks from the Scythes with -2 rend and also 2 damage (taking the average). We get the following:

vs 2+ save:

Swords: ~11,85 damage

Scythes: ~13,3 damage

vs 3+ save:

Swords: ~17,7 damage

Scythes: ~17,7 damage

vs 4+ save:

Swords: ~23,7 damage

Scythes: ~22,2 damage

vs 5+ save:

Swords: ~29,6 damage

Scythes: ~ 26,6 damage

vs 6+ save:

Swords: ~35,5 damage

Scythes: ~26,6 damage

If you want to know how I got those numbers, feel free to ask :) . Anyways, I hope this chart is somewhat clear to read and understand. As you can see, Swords and Scythes are exactly even vs 3+ saves (it is kind of a mathematical beauty). Against 4+ saves the difference is, in my view, pretty negligible (but it is there). Against 5+ saves the difference starts to grow more - though you roughly need just one Sycthe Hunter to close the gap (this could be a Sword Hunter not being able to pile in due to Tanglethorn Thicket or a Scythe Hunter being able to attack from the "second row"). The, in my mind, really important difference in the damage outputs can be observed when facing enemies with a 6+ save. The Sword Hunters do a whopping 9 damage more than the Scythes, meaning 9 more dead 1-wound models.  Lastly, the Scythe Hunters do just a little bit more damage against 2+ saves (pretty much the same difference as against 4+ saves in favor of the Swords).

Then, there are enemies with "unrendable" saves. The most models with this ability you will meet are:

- All models in Nighthaunt

- Idoneth Deepkin Ishlaen Guard

- Heroes with the Ethereal Amulet (famous examples being a Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon and Frostlord on Stonehorn)

The Sword Hunters have an advantage against all types of unrendable saves. We do not need a new chart to compare them, though. If you want to know the damage output from Scythe Hunters vs an unrendable save, you just have to go two rows up and check the numbers there. For example, if your Scythes are attacking a unit of Chainwrasps (5+ unrendable save), you just have to check the damage output vs "normal" 3+ saves (since they change a normal 3+ save to a 5+ save, which is the one the Chainwraps will have anyway in this scenario). Likewise, when looking at Sword Hunters, you simply have to move one row up (from 5+ to 4+ in the Chainwrasp scenario, since they would change a normal 4+ save to a 5+ due to -1 rend from swords). As you can see, the damage output difference between Swords and Scythes grows bigger by a "row difference of 1" (hope that is somewhat clear).

I have some work to do now, so I will let you guys play around with the numbers I provided. I hope my input was, so far, helpful and I hope to further discuss the topic later with you :)

P.S. The damage output from Scythes vs 1+ save is ~8,9 damage

Edited by Isotop
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Isotop said:

@Kimbo

You can magnetize your Hunters as well. It is a bit of work, but it will save you from regrets later.  But I can totally see if you want to glue them instead - in this case I want to provide you some rough maths in order to further understand what "Swords do more damage than Scythes" really means. I have taken 10 Hunters without Huntmaster (so 3+ hit/3+ wound) and checked their avergae damage against different enemy save rolls. So, we are looking at 40 attacks from the Swords with -1 rend and 2 damage and 30 attacks from the Scythes with -2 rend and also 2 damage (taking the average). We get the following:

vs 2+ save:

Swords: ~11,85 damage

Scythes: ~13,3 damage

vs 3+ save:

Swords: ~17,7 damage

Scythes: ~17,7 damage

vs 4+ save:

Swords: ~23,7 damage

Scythes: ~22,2 damage

vs 5+ save:

Swords: ~29,6 damage

Scythes: ~ 26,6 damage

vs 6+ save:

Swords: ~35,5 damage

Scythes: ~26,6 damage

If you want to know how I got those numbers, feel free to ask :) . Anyways, I hope this chart is somewhat clear to read and understand. As you can see, Swords and Scythes are exactly even vs 3+ saves (it is kind of a mathematical beauty). Against 4+ saves the difference is, in my view, pretty negligible (but it is there). Against 5+ saves the difference starts to grow more - though you roughly need just one Sycthe Hunter to close the gap (this could be a Sword Hunter not being able to pile in due to Tanglethorn Thicket or a Scythe Hunter being able to attack from the "second row"). The, in my mind, really important difference in the damage outputs can be observed when facing enemies with a 6+ save. The Sword Hunters do a whopping 9 damage more than the Scythes, meaning 9 more dead 1-wound models.  Lastly, the Scythe Hunters do just a little bit more damage against 2+ saves (pretty much the same difference as against 4+ saves in favor of the Swords).

Then, there are enemies with "unrendable" saves. The most models with this ability you will meet are:

- All models in Nighthaunt

- Idoneth Deepkin Ishlaen Guard

- Heroes with the Ethereal Amulet (famous examples being a Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon and Frostlord on Stonehorn)

The Sword Hunters have an advantage against all types of unrendable saves. We do not need a new chart to compare them, though. If you want to know the damage output from Scythe Hunters vs an unrendable save, you just have to go two rows up and check the numbers there. For example, if your Scythes are attacking a unit of Chainwrasps (5+ unrendable save), you just have to check the damage output vs "normal" 3+ saves (since they change a normal 3+ save to a 5+ save, which is the one the Chainwraps will have anyway in this scenario). Likewise, when looking at Sword Hunters, you simply have to move one row up (from 5+ to 4+ in the Chainwrasp scenario, since they would change a normal 4+ save to a 5+ due to -1 rend from swords). As you can see, the damage output difference between Swords and Scythes grows bigger by a "row difference of 1" (hope that is somewhat clear).

I have some work to do now, so I will let you guys play around with the numbers I provided. I hope my input was, so far, helpful and I hope to further discuss the topic later with you :)

P.S. The damage output from Scythes vs 1+ save is ~8,9 damage

OH wow! Thank you for this...this helps alot! ☺

23 hours ago, Kimbo said:

Yes.. not taking possible rerolls in the equation which would make scythes better again and not taking scythe range into equation either.

Hello everyone!

I'm quite new to the game and following this thread since it came up. But what I am missing are general tactics for the sylvaneth army. Most discussion revolve around weapon choices or what unit to take in a specific list. I'd like to know more general things: Where to place your woods, what stratagems to pick in Dreadwood, how to use the wyldwood teleporting, how to set up against melee/magic/shooting-focussed armies and so on. 

I already played some games agaisnt a friend with Tzeentch but I could not really figure out how and what tactical sheenanigans I could do. I read everywhere, that sylvaneth are a tricky army to play, but I have a hard time finding out about those tricks. 

If you have any sources I could read through, other then this thread and 1d4chan, I would be thankful, as well as I would appreciate further tips here. 

Thanks, and keep on with the good discussion. I'm lurking here with a noteblock.

I usually try to place a wood, as big as will fit in the centre near or overlapping with one of the objectives on one side. Usually the opponent will give you that side, rightly being afraid of MW due to magic if he positions near there. If that happens I'll put 20 dryads next to it. It's not often I get to place more than 2 woods and sometimes I'll have to do with one... teleporting is something that happens surprisingly few times in my games... you usually deploy to counter enemies and then you'll need those troops there to keep or take a certain objective. Having said that sometimes stuff goes to hell and you'll need reinforcements or once the table gets a bit empty in turn 3 a teleport in turn 4 and then a move and charge in 5 to claim an objective can give you just the points you need to win. 

I don't play dreadwood myself

Deployment is so dependant on everything (your army, enemy army, enemy positioning during deployment, terrain) it's hard to give general advice. I myself often play with 3 units of dryads and I'll try to keep a unit near objectives since most other stuff I'll take will have less bodies so dryads will be important in claiming objectives.

I usually pick first turn because running dryads will be able to claim midline objectives and I've noticed those points during turn 1 are often crucial.... and we don't hit THAT hardbut are relatively tough so if the opponent does the same it's not easy for us to remove them while if we do it's it's not easy for them to remove us. (today on border war I was able to take 5 points for 3 turns against Khorne because of dryads  bodies near the midline objective.. winning me the game).

Keep positioning in mind.. most importantly dryads and wyldwoods…. -1 hit is great.. it's worth sacrificing nearly anything else in positioning even sacrificing cover to take that. 

For the rest for me the most tricky stuff is to remember all the abilities (and we don't even have that much compared to some armies). Remember to stomp, remember the -1 to hit, remember the +1 to hit in your own combat phase. ( And.... referencing to my game today.. remember to keep Alarielle in range of the regrowth spell if you have a caster that is supposed to heal her.. and not have drycha run of somewhere else when alarielle gets a beating … she survived btw).

Alarielle and a TLAwill not be worth their points if only used for support usually. They need to fight to get the most out of them... pick those fights carefully. Enemies WILL pile up on them and a double turn even if she's just fighting some battleline units could kill her (I got 12 wounds in 1 round of combat against 10 bloodwarriors today,  ****** big sword thing mauled me for 8 wounds). 

AoS in it's basic isn't rocket science obviously... and I'm not a great player but I can't really give more general advice than this.

• Thanks 1

I played my first tournament a couple of weeks ago with a standard dreadwood netlist.  Now I understand the game better I’ve changed my chRacter set up a bit and gone with the Alarielle and Durthu (with Etheral amulet) combo. It is working a lot better and really gives a lot more survivability to the army.  

Thinking about switching from Nurgle(I am new to AOS). I like Nurgle but it’s sooo slow and my local meta is all fast(LON, BCR,NH, Lizards). I also want a army with some hero shipe and nurgle sucks at that. Sell me on Sylvaneth. What do you think the greatest strengths and weaknesses(bonus points if you compare to nurgle)?

44 minutes ago, Aezeal said:

If your nurgle is slow it's probably you... Everytime I play against nurgle I get turn 1 charges in my face even at 24" between us. 

Yeah, but you have to have a GUO with Bell and and move the wheel and slingshot with the terrain, it’s less the “slow” that’s the problem and more that I don’t particularly love the playstyle of the armor.

Well the main selling point of our army is that it's the only one with this aesthetic and if you like it then you have no alternatives... I personally like playing magic heavy so gnarlroot helps.. even without gnarlroot all our characters are casters so that's a nice thing.

I don't think we have anything really special that other don't have either..

we are durable.. but so is nurgle

we play around our terrain.. but more armies do that these days (nurgle amonst them).

I tend to play with 2-3 behemoths more than anyone else I know.. most armies often only bring 1 behemoth and I usually bring at least 2.. but yesterday I brought 3 and summoned a 4th.. I like seeing my big stuff on the table.. but it has to be your thing...

PS I think Nurgle is the stronger army

Edited by Aezeal
  • Thanks 1

Last weekend I attended a pretty large scale (for Hungary at least) AoS event . There were plenty of house rules, the most notable were the limitations on mortal wounds and summoning. We also had unique homebrew scenarios and battleplans. 1500 points,  units that were more than 500p were banned (no Alarielle for me), no more than 8 mw against one unit per phase.

My list:

Treelord Ancient (300)
- General
- Trait: Gift of Ghyran 
- Deepwood Spell: Regrowth
Drycha Hamadreth (280) (with Flitterfuries because of the mw rules)
- Deepwood Spell: Regrowth
Branchwraith (80)
- Artefact: Lens of Refraction 
- Deepwood Spell: Verdant Blessing
20 x Dryads (200)
10 x Dryads (100)
5 x Tree-Revenants (80)
3 x Kurnoth Hunters (200)
- Scythes
3 x Kurnoth Hunters (200)
- Greatswords
Aethervoid Pendulum (40)
Quicksilver Swords (20)

Spells of Chamon: Transmutation and Curse of Rust

1. Raid

My first match was against a mortal Khorne army. (Mighty Lord, Bloodsecrator, 2 Slaughterpriests, Bloodstoker, 2 units of Blood Warriors, 1 unit of Bloodreavers and 3 Khorgoraths, pilgrim battalion)

The battle plan was quite basic, with a defender and an attacker. Defender set up one objective in their own zone (12"x24"), and two outside of it. Every objective earned you 1 vp, killing an enemy unit was also 1 vp and offing the commander was 2p.

Having 8 drops really helped get the first turn in all three of my games and going first here and getting the defender's side was a great boon. In the first turn I was able to deploy wyldwoods on two objectives. This made my tactics quite straightforward: split my forces in two and ignore the third objective completely. big unit of dryads with a unit of hunters went ahead and stalled the three buffed up Khorgoraths for four turns while the rest of my army was camping in the middle of the board duking it out with the rest of the enemy forces. Drycha's Flitterfuries and the Quicksilver Swords were incredibly useful in weakening and even killing most of the Khornate heroes. The Mighty Lord died to the swords turn two and the Bloodsecrator died to a lucky revenant charge from the back. The two priests boiled Drycha at the end of the game but by then she already did her part. 

Game ended with a major victory for me. MVP: unkillable dryads.

2. Resources

Second match against Stormcast Eternals (Lord-Arcanum on gryph, Knight-Incantor, Ordinator, Castellant with doggo, 1 unit of judicators, 2 units of Liberators, Prosecutors with  javelins,  2 Celestar Ballista and an Everblaze Comet)

The plan was the following: Objective in the middle, start from one of the four corners. If the objective is controlled at the end of the turn set up a new one 3d6 inches from the previous using a scatter die. Game ends with the fifth turn, five objectives maximum on board.

Started the game with growing a big wyldwood right in the middle of the map. My plan was to cover as much of the available space with woods to get cover from those annoying ballistas, which I did with great success. I teleported most of my army to the middle point turn one. My biggest mistake was the comet. I failed to unbind it and it landed in the middle of my whole army, and denied a pretty big chunk of forest from being used in the upcoming turns. I left it there as I was much more afraid of it landing again than I was afraid of the are denial. A handful of dryads died and all my heroes and hunters received some damage. On the second turn my luck started to turn as the new objective appeared on my side of the forest "wall" right on the edge of a newly set up wyldwood. This happened on the third and fourth turn as well which denied my opponent from scoring any points. 

Game ended with a major victory again. MVP: wyldwoods, not only they denied my opponents shooting phase but also killed a surprising amount of Liberators when they decided to charge into them out of frustration.

3. Siege

Last match was against a Nighthaunt list (Guardian with lantern, Executioner, Knight of Shrouds on steed, Spirit Torment, 2 unist of Chainrasp Horde, a unit of Grimghast Reapers, a unit of Glaivewraith Stalkers, a unit of Myrmourn Banshees and a Mourngul)

The plan: both armies started on one of the short sides of the table in the corners. On the far side was a stationary bunker manned by neutral Kharadron dwarfs. The bunker had +3 save and +5 mortal wound save, could shoot us at the start of the turn, and could be activated using a command point to shoot a volley on our opponent. No model or scenery could be set up in a 14" circle around it so no forests for me there. The bunker had 50 wounds and every wound you scored against the structure gave you one victory point and killing enemy units also awarded points.

The Plan was to put a wyldwood as close as possible to the bunker and teleport for an early boost in movement and start earning victory points with my heavy hitters while the dryads stalled for time. This was a good idea until I saw my table. In my opinion one of the worst nightmares of  a sylvaneth player is a scenery heavy table. In my case the half of the table with the bunker on it was littered with rocks, buildings and walls. The closest that I could place my woods was around 24-25". My opponent, unhindered by the scenery thanks to the fly ability ran across the table for an early charge and sneaked in a hefty amount of damage. by the time I got there, I had no time nor space to overtake him. It was a really interesting and fun battleplan to play.

Game ended with a major loss. MVP: were the two hunter team. they not only scored some juicy points at the bunker but also cleared up some spooky ghosts for some sweet revenge.

Thanks for reading through my experiences.

• Like 4

I'll be playing a 750 game against a Death army. At that size, I'm asking myself what is essential for a Sylvaneth build. I feel my options are:

740: Branchwraith (80), Branchwych (80), 30 Dryads (300), Drycha Hamadreth (280) (W=50 M=33)
740: Branchwraith (80), 30 Dryads (300), Drycha Hamadreth (280), 5 Tree-Revenants (80) (W=50 M=37)
740: Branchwraith (80), Branchwych (80), 20 Dryads (200), Treelord Ancient (300), 5 Tree-Revenants (80) (W=47 M=28)
740: Branchwraith (80), Branchwych (80), 10 Dryads (100), 6 Kurnoth Hunters (400), 5 Tree-Revenants (80) (W=55 M=23)
740: Branchwraith (80), 10 Dryads (100), Drycha Hamadreth (280), 3 Kurnoth Hunters (200), 5 Tree-Revenants (80) (W=45 M=20)740: Branchwraith (80), Branchwych (80), 30 Dryads (300), 3 Kurnoth Hunters (200), 5 Tree-Revenants (80) (W=60 M=40)

720: Branchwraith (80), Branchwych (80), 20 Dryads (200), Drycha Hamadreth (280), 5 Tree-Revenants (80) (W=45 M=28) + An endless spell
740: Branchwraith (80), Branchwych (80), 20 Dryads (200), Treelord Ancient (300), 5 Tree-Revenants (80) (W=47 M=28)
740: Branchwraith (80), Branchwych (80), 10 Dryads (100), 6 Kurnoth Hunters (400), 5 Tree-Revenants (80) (W=55 M=23)
740: Branchwraith (80), 10 Dryads (100), Drycha Hamadreth (280), 3 Kurnoth Hunters (200), 5 Tree-Revenants (80) (W=45 M=20)

I don't feel I've got enough models on the board with final two lists to deal with the hordes of death, but they are the only way to squeeze in some Kunroths.

The second list