AoS 2 - Sylvaneth Discussion

Chris Tomlin

So I've for my first 2k test of my Gnarlroot tonight, I'll be playing a buddy who plays Stormcast and is a fan of the fella who +3 to charge (Gabriel? Garvel?) sureheart as well as Evocatord and Sequitors so it should be a really good test. After a lot of juggling relics and artefacts and good advice from you guys this is what I've ended on.

Allegiance - Sylvaneth

Treelord Ancient - 300
Artefact - Ethereal Amulet
Trait - Warsinger
Deepword Lore - Regrowth

Drycha Hamadreth - 280
Deepword Lore - Regrowth

Branchwych - 80
Artefact - Acorn of the Ages
Deepword Lore - Throne of Vines

Branchwraith - 80
Artefact - Ranu's Lamentiri
Deepword Lore - Verdant Blessing

Dryads (30) - 270
Tree Revenants (5) - 80
Tree Revenants (5) - 80

Kurnoth Hunters (Scythes, 6) - 400

Kurnoth Hunters (Bows, 3) - 200

Household - 100
Gnarlroot Wargrove - 130.

The list comes out at 2k on the head and there is definately things I think that may change on the lead up the christmas BOBO. I think a gryph feather charm on the TLA for a potential - 2 to hit AND ability to fly could be worth a shout. I could see having the 3 hunters with swords instead of bows potential as well.  All in all I'm happy with the core of what I have.

I have 3 games coming up this week,  Stormcast this evening, Nagash tomorrow and Tzeentch on Friday. I'll keep you all updated :D

• Like 3

@Aezeal 

“2 AoS games total” ... indeed 2 games in total :).   It gets worse - I only opened the ApS rulebook 2 weeks ago ;)

As I said upfront, I started this with a simple criteria.  I asked Ben (who might be an old gaming friend and someone who knows TGA better than any ;)) - pls write  me a list that’s easy to paint (low model number) and doesn’t haven’t too many moving party’s because I don’t  know how to play the game - let alone the nuances.  It appears that it is good for painting - but is maybe a bit more challenging!! That being said, I am an experienced gamer and have won several 100+ player tournaments in other tabletop systems, so I’m not a numpty.  

As per the painting blog in the painting section it’s too late to change lists !!

My approach for any new gaming system is

1) learn the basic rules

2) learn the basic army rules

3) learn the scenarios

4) learn the win conditions (for my army) 

5) learn opponents armies (and/or generic army types ie grind, alpha, range, agro etc) and win conditions - generic and then per scenario

6) learn the advanced / detailed aspects of all the above

7) relentless practice

I obviously don’t have enough time for all but upto point 4 before the tournament (now upto 61 players).

So i have created and attached a play guide for the army.  

I’m also trawling through podcasts (I’ve listened to most sylvaneth podalcasts) to try and identify the key models / linchpins that build / create synergy for other common armies ie for Murderhost you need to elimnate XYZ.  I know it’s not bulletproof - but it’s better than nothing and is a good way to learn.  I’m not at all concerned about losing, but I do want to learn. Pretty simple !! 

So any comments / suggestions on the attached and other sources / info I could look at would be appreciated.

thanks

FF2B611C-D9ED-4CCD-AA69-CBFFF466AEB0.png

44BA1109-878E-473D-B3B4-0378BCF7056D.jpeg

DF128E45-9B70-421F-B843-7FEC0634AF85.png

88998AEB-4306-4190-ABCC-53B1A4297005.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AaronWIlson said:

[...]

The list comes out at 2k on the head and there is definately things I think that may change on the lead up the christmas BOBO. I think a gryph feather charm on the TLA for a potential - 2 to hit AND ability to fly could be worth a shout. I could see having the 3 hunters with swords instead of bows potential as well.  All in all I'm happy with the core of what I have.

I have 3 games coming up this week,  Stormcast this evening, Nagash tomorrow and Tzeentch on Friday. I'll keep you all updated :D

Gryph feather Charm doesn´t give Flying, "just" -1 to hit and +1 movement. But it´s still one of the "prime" defensive items for us  (in my view).

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cblackaus said:

That being said, I am an experienced gamer and have won several 100+ player tournaments in other tabletop systems, so I’m not a numpty.  

Well then I'd just start with Dreadwood and gnarlroot  and try what suits you better I guess.. I myself have not played dreadwood (Thematically I strongly prefer sylvaneth with lots of magic)so can't say much more about it but I'm not 100% convinced it's strongere than gnarlroot so I'd not discount gnarlroot too quickly unless you really think you like the dreadwood playstyle better. 

Gnarlroot doesn't stand a chance against gore pilgrims in my oppinion but most other matchups aren't that bad. I think dreadwood probably has some tough match-ups too.. I can imagine that armies that have lots of chaff and are well deployed (which seems a given when playing strong opponents) might make your alpha strike nearly useless and then you have less to fall back on in comparison to gnarlroot.

Edited by Aezeal

Hi there looking for some opinions on this list

leaders

treelord ancient

branchwraith

Branchwych 

spirit of durthu

Battleline

tree revenants x5

tree revenants x5

dryads x30

other units

kurnoth hunters with swords x3

allies

akhelian ishlaen guard x3

akhelian ishlaen guard x3

Household battalion 

Ghnarlroot wargrove

now was thinking could take out dryads and add spite revenants plus kurnoth hunters or take dryads and durthu out and add drycha plus another Treelord ancient? Options welcome thank you .

On 8/24/2018 at 2:07 PM, scrubyandwells said:

Headed to Siegeworld tomorrow (my first AoS2 event!) for three 2K games on Sat and three at 1K on Sun. 

Here's the list. Not the best, but wanted to try out some things, especially no one-drop, no Bows, 1x10 TRevs, and Flitterfuries.

So if I go 0-3, it's all the list's damn fault...of course. ?

• Spirit of Durthu
    • General
    • Warsinger
    • Ethereal Amulet
  • Drycha Hamadreth
    • Regrowth
    • Colony of Flitterfuries
  • Branchwraith
    • Acorn of the Ages
    • Regrowth
  • Branchwraith
    • Verdant Blessing
  • 20 Dryads
  • 10 Dryads
  • 10 Tree-Revenants
  • 3 Kurnoth Scythes
  • 3 Kurnoth Scythes
  • 3 Kurnoth Swords
  • Free Spirits Battalion

Re: above, here's some notes on what was learned at Siegeworld last weekend, my first AoS2 event.

First, it was an enormous amount of fun! Jeff Naumann puts on a wonderful tournament. All my games and opponents were outstanding. It was two events in one: three 2K games Saturday, three 1K games Sunday. I loved the format, although 90 minutes wasn't quite enough for 1K.

For context, I went this year with an experimental-rather-than-competitive mindset. When you're supposed to be an "expert," it's easy to start thinking you need to "do well" consistently. I'm not a fan of that story (it's rather silly and unhealthy), so forced myself to just throw it out.

Some experiments included:

• Taking a toned-down build without much room for summoning additional Dryads (only have 30, which were in the list).
  • Always giving up first turn, if I had fewer drops, and sometimes saying in advance they'll be getting first turn.
  • Not always trying to make optimal choices, e.g., not always going for objectives to force being more on the back foot.
  • Trying out 1x10 Tree-Revenants, skipping one-drop battalions, relying on 6+ Verdant Blessing, etc.

Some of what was learned: 

• Time for an updated cheatsheet for AoS2, starting with "Hey dummy, remember you usually don't have to stay on an objective to keep scoring it." My brain kept reverting back to AoS1.
  • As half-expected, 1x10 Tree-Revenants felt like a poor use of 160 points. They were there as a backfield-threat experiment, but they needed to be in combat when no other combats were happening (other combats with higher-priority activations were always happening), since, as always, if you can't activate them first, they'll die to just about anything. At the same time, 1x5 or 2x5 is still a solid bet for Johnny-on-the-spot screening and objective play.
  • In one game, Kurnoth Swords were fighting a combat-build Great Unclean One (GUO), who was on the edge of a Wyldwood. Usually, you want Kurnoth fighting from the comfort of a Wyldwood, giving them a 3+ save + their Tanglethorn Thicket RR. It was proving difficult, though, to keep all 3 in cover and within 1" range to attack the GUO. Kurnoth Scythes, on the other hand, would've managed it with 2" reach.
  • Blight Kings are legitimately terrifying. It was my first time facing a bunch. They were RR'ing hits and wounds and often doing mortal wounds on 6's to hit with Blades of Putrefaction. I knew it was a thing, but experiencing it first hand was horrifying. 
  • Drycha with Flitterfuries was the all-star all weekend. I was also trying her out as a combat piece. Not the best idea, it turned out. Her 4+ to hit and 3+ to wound made her too swingy, especially when combined with the randomness of whether she's mad (Enraged) or sad (Embittered). She won't do much of anything in combat when she's sad, and even when mad, the math isn't favorable, unless she has RRs from somewhere. On the other hand, she was hitting 4-5 units a turn with Flitterfuries. If you can keep her alive for 3 rounds, much less 4 or 5, good lord...her mortal wound output can get crazy (Flitterfuries is especially helpful when facing armies with 5-7-wound heroes, like Nighthaunt). 
  • Ethereal Amulet + Mystic Shield on Spirit of Durthu was a solid combo, as it is with a Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon et al. I kept forgetting about Solemn Guardian, though, which could've helped Drycha survive longer, since she was often in combat within 6" of Durthu. With that said, as usual, Durthu was a primary focus for my opponent's mortal wounds, and he largely decided to take the weekend off, as he's wont to do. I'll have to experiment with Ghyrstrike, as well as Ignax's Scales. 
  • The shorter deployment pitch – 9" instead of 12" – on multiple GHB18 scenarios means the pre-deployment Wyldwood can often be placed as a 2-Citadel-Wood-base runway that extends into both deployment zones. So regardless of who chooses deployment sides, you can set up some of your units within 3" of the pre-deployment Wyldwood, such as Dryads or Branchwraiths, in order to trigger their -1 to hit from the start. This also gives you the option to use Acorn of the Ages more aggressively (i.e., up-field), instead of using it as the standard "launchpad" deeper in your deployment zone, since units already deployed within 3" of the pre-deployment Wyldwood can use it as the launchpad. Of course, all of this is situation-dependent.
  • Fighting Alarielle with only 3 Kurnoth Scythes is a terrible idea. Who knew! :) Talon of the Dwindling removed a Kurnoth model every turn.
  • Acorn of the Ages was as valuable as ever, but not having its tag-team partner (Ranu's Lamentiri for a reliable Verdant Blessing) definitely sucked. I kept failing the 6+ cast for Verdant. Having only the pre-deployment Wyldwood + Acorn, especially when you let your opponent go first and they start zoning out the board, certainly can affect Sylvaneth's mobility and resiliency.

Running out of time...more blathering soon! :) 

Edited by scrubyandwells
  • Like 3

Thank you for the write up @scrubyandwells :D totally agree on the Wyldwood note. I really struggle if the opponent feels up the board super fast and I can't get those Wyldwoods out. I got smashed by Stormcast last night (Gabriel & 20 Sequitors, dear lord please) and he did a lot of deep striking and really cluttered the board up, I actually think in games like that I'd be tempted to take the first turn just to put out some defensive wyldwoods. Yes I risk the double turn but I think it's bad either way!

• Like 1

Hi folks, tempted by Sylvaneth at the moment but more by a shooting/magic heavy list. Is this viable at all these days? Seeing people lean more towards alpha strike dryad heavy armies.

Also, what battalions do you guys get the most value from?

Cheers!

9 hours ago, AaronWIlson said:

Thank you for the write up @scrubyandwells :D totally agree on the Wyldwood note. I really struggle if the opponent feels up the board super fast and I can't get those Wyldwoods out. I got smashed by Stormcast last night (Gabriel & 20 Sequitors, dear lord please) and he did a lot of deep striking and really cluttered the board up, I actually think in games like that I'd be tempted to take the first turn just to put out some defensive wyldwoods. Yes I risk the double turn but I think it's bad either way!

Yeah that was another item for the list: our one-drop battalions put more options on the table for us that are missing otherwise, especially the option to take first and alpha-bunker onto objectives within a Wyldwood. I won a lot of games with that basic approach in AoS1. Sylvaneth want to be fighting in and around Wyldwoods most of the time for cover, minimizing enemy footprint, optimizing Roused by Magic and related spells, getting debuffs to hit, and so on.

On 8/28/2018 at 12:03 PM, Twh30 said:

Hi there looking for some opinions on this list

leaders

• treelord ancient
  • branchwraith
  • Branchwych 
  • spirit of durthu
  • Battleline
  • tree revenants x5
  • tree revenants x5
  • dryads x30
  • other units
  • kurnoth hunters with swords x3
  • allies
  • akhelian ishlaen guard x3
  • akhelian ishlaen guard x3
  • Household battalion 
  • Gnarlroot wargrove

now was thinking could take out dryads and add spite revenants plus kurnoth hunters or take dryads and durthu out and add drycha plus another Treelord ancient? Options welcome thank you .

Looks like a solid list to experiment with. I think Ishlaen Guard are promising in a Sylvaneth list, particularly as a bunker screen in a Wyldwood, giving them a 3+ ignoring rend save. I'd be tempted to do Kurnoth Scythes rather than Swords so that they can be screened in or out of a Wyldwood by Ishlaen Guard or another unit and still swing over the top with their 2" reach. A mainstay of Sylvaneth play is Dryads in a Wyldwood screening Kurnoth Scythes, who then swing over the top. Ishlaen Guard could perform a similar role, although just be careful about Roused by Magic, since Ishlaen would be affected.

Edited by scrubyandwells

37 minutes ago, Twh30 said:

Thank you for your points. I agree about changing from swords to scythes. For the guard being able to fly at least wouldn’t be affected by our trees . I’m definitely gonna experiment with this list though 

They are affected by “roused by magic” rule, so be careful. They only ignore wyldwood effect while moving, as flying just affects the movement.

Played two 2k games tonight - getting more practice with my Dreadwood list - I feel I’ve optimised it for my PlayStyle but I welcome criticism and advice 

Dreadwood list involves Alarielle, Drycha, 3x Branchwraiths, 4x5 SRevs and 6xScytheHunters. The Branchwraiths are kitted out with Spell buffs, wyldwood spam and dispels. And I more than often will summon a Treelord 

First game - vs Daughters of Khaine

Now I detest playing DoK but I tried them nonetheless. He did a good job occupying my Wyldwoods so I couldn’t teleport. Total conquest deployment. Only got 1 stratagem - and took me so long to decided which to go with - post game I realised I should have thrown Hunters into Morathi to knock her down 3 wounds. Ended up losing Alarielle, Treelord and Hunters to morathi and 40 blood sisters. But my Treelord did finish morathi off before he timbered which I was happy with. 

Lost by only a couple of VP

2nd game - vs Stormcast. Duality of Death

I thought I’d do a lot better than I did. And for the first two turns the game was in my favour but he turned it around by turn 3 and we ended up tying on VP but he destroyed a lot of my army. His Stardrske was impossible to shift off the objective. And his 6 Desolators gave my entire army a hard time and never got rid of the entire unit... he did lose two to Wyldwoods though! I had also ambushed my Hunters to pop his wizard, which I shouldn’t have bothered with as his magic wouldn’t have affected much and my Hunters would have eased a lot of the damage off Alarielle she took later in the gsme

In retrospect, I’ve learnt not to be so cavalier with my support units. And to play more defensive and using the ambush strategem to cripple the opponent. 

Was a great night of lessons  

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 6:50 AM, Twh30 said:

Anyone thought about running winter leaf war grove and using a frostheart Phoenix in it? Just as magic seems to be very important could be a good tool? 

Yeah maybe; the Frostheart was popular in Wanderers last year.  Also the +1 vs Chaos, you want to maximize that on Sylvaneth in my experience (closest gaming buddy is Rotbringer/Blight King guy).

Thought about this list.

leaders

treelord ancient

drycha

branch wraith

branch wych

Frostheart phoenix

battleline

dryads x10

dryadsx10

dryadsx10

dryadsx10

other units

kurnoth hunters with scythes

Akhelian guard

winterleaf wargrove

forest folk battalion

Edited by Twh30
Missed something out
  • Like 1

Oh wise old treemen and branchywychs!

I'm new to wargaming and the Age of Sigmar. I've been playing a bit with 1k Ironjawz army and I think I'd like to try the Sylvaneth. The combination of magic and behemoths with area denial/support from wyldwoods looks very interesting tactically. Plus the look damn cool!

Can anyone suggest a good approach for a novice and where to start with the faction (besides the start collecting box)? 

Thanks! 

15 minutes ago, Hankster said:

Oh wise old treemen and branchywychs!

I'm new to wargaming and the Age of Sigmar. I've been playing a bit with 1k Ironjawz army and I think I'd like to try the Sylvaneth. The combination of magic and behemoths with area denial/support from wyldwoods looks very interesting tactically. Plus the look damn cool!

Can anyone suggest a good approach for a novice and where to start with the faction (besides the start collecting box)? 

Thanks! 

Welcome!

If you google "Sylvaneth Spotlight" and "Sylvaneth Faction Focus," you'll find a series of articles on Warhammer Community that should provide a good introduction to the faction: the lore, heroes, units, Wyldwoods, strategy and tactics, and so on. 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2018 at 11:58 PM, Drillz said:

@scrubyandwells how would you build a non alphastrike dreadwood? Would you be dropping Prime for something else?  I listen to warhammer weekly episode and it seemed to focus on the alphastrike side of dreadwood but less on the non alphastrike. Also looking the past 3 big tournaments dreadwood didn’t seem to be placing that high and people at going for no battalions or gnarlroot or the 1 harvest list. 

Sorry for missing this originally.

For a more well-rounded Dreadwood list that doesn't rely on hyper-aggressive play, the main element is to incorporate Dryads for screening and objective play, and to have enough for summoning throughout the game. You can also look at Eternal Guard, which are a cheaper screening option at x10 for 70pts or x20 for 140pts, although you lose the one-drop if you take any Eternal Guard.

Here's one example:

• Alarielle
  • Spirit of Durthu
  • Branchwraith
  • 30 Dryads
  • 5 Spite-Revenants
  • 5 Spite-Revenants
  • 5 Spite-Revenants
  • 5 Spite-Revenants
  • 3 Kurnoth Hunters
  • Dreadwood/Outcast

Alternatively, you could swap Durthu for Drycha, another Branchwraith, and a 20-30pt endless spell.

Here's one with Eternal Guard:

• Alarielle
  • Spirit of Durthu
  • Branchwraith
  • Branchwraith
  • 20 Eternal Guard
  • 5 Spite-Revenants
  • 5 Spite-Revenants
  • 5 Spite-Revenants
  • 5 Spite-Revenants
  • 3 Kurnoth Hunters
  • Dreadwood/Outcast
  • Chronomantic Cogs

20 minutes ago, Lanoss said:

@scrubyandwells would love your advice on how to run a competitive Dreadwood army 

Coming off my two games yesterday I need to play less wrecklessly and not underestimate powerful units and try to pick them apart instead of going head on

Still haven't played Dreadwood but here's some theoryhammer thoughts. It seems like a build that needs a lot of actual practice to inform list choices.

At the top, I think three common builds will have either 1) Alarielle and Durthu, 2) Alarielle and Drycha, or 3) Durthu and Drycha.

In #2 and #3, you can also add Celestant Prime as a potential high-value betastrike/counterstrike. He seems less interesting as a round 1 alpha, though, since he'll only have 3 attacks. More on him later.

It's tough to know which of those three starting points to choose. They have pluses and minuses. 

For Alarielle and Durthu:

• Two anti-horde pieces (on paper).
  • Alarielle's three spells, which adds utility when Realm Spells are in effect.
  • Alarielle's summoning, which adds utility ("Do I most need 20 Dryads, 3 Kurnoth X, or a Treelord in this matchup?").
  • Durthu with an artefact, raising his value (Ethereal Amulet, Ignax's Scales, Doppelganger Cloak, or Ghyrstrike are my top 4 for him).
    • If Ghyrstrike, it would benefit from 1) having Cogs and a reliable way to cast it (i.e. not "relying" on a 7+), and 2) a reliable way to generate x2 Wyldwoods on round 1 in addition to the pre-deploy Wyldwood, so that you establish excellent coverage early for Durthu, Kurnoth, and other combat threats to Navigate Realmroot teleport + then have favorable odds for your teleport charges with Cogs + maybe Warsinger + CP RR.
    • The ability to pull-off teleport charges reliably is part of what makes, e.g., certain Stormcast, Idoneth, and Nighthaunt builds strong right now. Sylvaneth have the same capacity.
    • As mentioned in a prior post, at Siegeworld I was trying out Ethereal Amulet + Mystic Shield + Solemn Guardian on Durthu with Drycha within 6" to benefit from Solemn Guardian. It could've made a difference in a couple games at Siegeworld but I kept forgetting about the rule, having ran a Gnarlroot list for 2 years where it almost never came up. The set up, however, could have merit in Dreadwood with Alarielle and Durthu within 6" of each other for Solemn Guardian, where on a 4+ wounds on her would be re-allocated to Durthu with a 3+ ignore rend save + potentially RR 1's from Mystic Shield, especially since Alarielle has 6 more wounds than Drycha and 2D3 healing + 1D3 for other Sylvaneth units. At the same time, the combo could suffer from a common challenge with Alarielle and Durthu: ~50% of your army will be in one small area on the board.
    • Ignax's Scales (4+ ignore vs mortal wounds) is also tempting on Durthu since he's often the target of enemy mortal wounds. Unfortunately, Solemn Guardian doesn't appear to work with mortal wounds (the rule only says "wounds," not "wounds or mortal wounds"). When thinking about the set of armies you may face at a tournament, Ethereal Amulet vs Ignax's Scales looks like six of one, half a dozen of the other, although the command trait Gnarled Warrior (ignore -1 rend) could be taken on Durthu as your general, which may swing the case in favor of Ignax's Scales, or toward another artefact like Ghyrstrike.
    • Doppelganger Cloak is reasonably compelling, especially as part of a reliable teleport-strike with Cogs (+ potentially Warsinger) and another heavy hitter like Alarielle, Celestant Prime, or 6 Scythes, ensuring (in most instances) two hammer-unit activations before your opponent can strike either of them. At the same time, you're not only relying on Durthu to not whiff his 3+/3+ (assuming he isn't debuffed, which he may be since debuffs are somewhat common now), you're also relying on his base 3+ save + maybe you've skipped Warsinger to give him Gnarled Warrior, along with healing him via Alarielle and Regrowth.
    • On paper, I like the potential of Doppelganger, since it puts more pressure on your opponent to kill Durthu, given the significance of always being able to ensure he can attack in combat before anyone attacks him, which gives you (in principle) an ongoing advantage in the activation game, which may increase your advantage in damage-delivered vs damage-received. Alarielle's command ability can help him as well (once per game, of course), along with Damned scenery or a Knight-Azyros (if you can find 100 points for him), to increase Durthu's to-hit and to-wound reliability. 

Big topic. More soon.

• Thanks 2

Re: competitive potential, Gnarlroot seems clearer than Dreadwood at the moment. Certain Gnarlroot builds appear to provide more tools. At the same time, I think a # of armies have builds that are closer to the 5-0 orbit than Sylvaneth, with Sylvaneth moving from solid 3-2 orbit to now solid 4-1 orbit, with greater potential for 5-0, but it's still going to be a tough row at mid-to-large-sized tournaments.

Here's one route that's been in mind for a while, with a lot of potential for variation:

• Treelord Ancient
    • Warsinger
    • Ethereal Amulet
    • Regrowth
  • Drycha Hamadreth
    • Flitterfuries
    • Regrowth
  • Branchwraith
    • Ranu's Lamentiri
    • Verdant Blessing
  • Branchwych
    • Acorn of the Ages
    • Throne of Vines
  • Spellweaver
  • 10 Dryads
  • 5 Tree-Revenants
  • 5 Spite-Revenants
  • 6 Kurnoth Scythes
  • 3 Kurnoth Swords
  • Gnarlroot/Household
  • Chronomantic Cogs
  • Quicksilver Swords

Some variation options:

• Ancient: Gnarled Warrior + Ghyrstrike or Ignax's Scales instead of Warsinger + Ethereal Amulet
  • Drycha: Squirmlings instead of Flitterfuries
  • Branchwraith: Ranu's + Throne of Vines instead of Ranu's + Verdant Blessing
  • Branchwych: Acorn + Verdant Blessing instead of Acorn + Throne of Vines 
  • Spellweaver: Swap in 10 more Dryads or Knight-Azyros for RR 1's to hit vs enemy units <> 10" of Azyros (to help Kurnoth, Ancient, Drycha)
  • Kurnoth Scythes: Split into MSU
  • Quicksilver Swords: Swap Soulsnare Shackles
  • Multiple: Swap Spellweaver, 10 Dryads, and Quicksilver Swords for 5 Spite-Revenants and 20 Eternal Guard
  • Multiple: Swap Spellweaver, 10 Dryads, and Quicksilver Swords for 5 Spite-Revenants and Loremaster
  • Other options: Ishlaen Guard, Morrsarr Guard, Knight-Incantor + Everblaze Comet, Doomfire Warlocks

I'll send thoughts soon re: why above looks like a solid competitive option for Sylvaneth, although it still seems closer to 4-1 orbit than 5-0.

Edited by scrubyandwells
  • Thanks 2