AoS 2 - Sylvaneth Discussion

Chris Tomlin

Played a game vs Kruel boyz using 3rd edition rules. I have a few more games scheduled on the calendar. Here are my Observations so far:

-Drycha is insanely good right now. The monster and hero buffs are nice, but being able to threaten an Unleash Hell with 20 attacks can be a huge deterrent. MSU units also do not like her warscroll spell, especially if they have mediocre leadership. I left her enraged all game. She may be an auto-include for me going forward. 

-6 Kurnoth with swords still did work despite their heavy cost. They *really* love All out Defense with their save rerolls, and they don't have to worry about coherency once they lose a single mode. 

-10 man units of Spites were a sleeper hit. I found my opponents units to be significantly smaller overall and so the Spites provided a legit threat for many of them. However the coherency rule was infuriating as even with honeycombs I never got more than 6-7 in combat.

-A fun trick is to place a unit outside of a forest and then Redeploy back into the woods for cover.

Also I wanted to point out that the term "Coalition" was mentioned in the GHB leaks in addition to Allies. Its basically a mechanic to allow the "souping" of certain factions such as chaos/boc/std and cities/sc. So a few folks in my group are theorizing that this is why we lost access to Wanderers as allies. They may be a "Coalition" option for sylvaneth now. 

So while they wouldn't fill battleline, they could potentially gain Sylvaneth allegiance abilities and not be limited to 400pts. (word is still out on if the 1/4 limit will remain). 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 6/18/2021 at 5:47 PM, Mirage8112 said:

Although letting a Terrorgeist get a clean shot at Alarielle without making sure it was gravely wounded will probably net you the same result. Rule of thumb: never pick a fight unless you're absolutely sure your target is going to die. Especially something as dangerous as a Terrorgeist.  

I am finding myself agreeing with a lot of your posts since you posted this. (you were right about small units of Spites in 3rd afterall) so please don't take this as if I am picking on you, but I find this comment a bit uniformed in terms of playing against terrorgeist. 

They have 35 inch threat range BEFORE pile ins (which they can do multiple times) with an average threat range of 27-30 inches depending on sub. They also heal and had a -1 hit aura vs shooting. Most opponents will deploy them on the line. They can kill anything in our army in a single charge. 

I am really trying to play out your advice in my head but I just don't see how you would avoid 3+ units with that kind of threat range without hiding Alarielle in a corner. Picking wounds off them just doesn't seem like an option.  IMHO the correct move is to alpha strike them with a hammer and kill them in a single combat. 

I wanted to add that I tied my opponent 20-20 despite losing her turn 1. If I had used her 740 points on literally any other unit I would have likely won.

I want to find a use for Alarielle but after 2 recent games it just reaffirms my opinion that she is bad. :(

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Landohammer said:

I am finding myself agreeing with a lot of your posts since you posted this. (you were right about small units of Spites in 3rd afterall) so please don't take this as if I am picking on you, but I find this comment a bit uniformed in terms of playing against terrorgeist. 

They have 35 inch threat range BEFORE pile ins (which they can do multiple times) with an average threat range of 27-30 inches depending on sub. They also heal and had a -1 hit aura vs shooting. Most opponents will deploy them on the line. They can kill anything in our army in a single charge. 

I am really trying to play out your advice in my head but I just don't see how you would avoid 3+ units with that kind of threat range without hiding Alarielle in a corner. Picking wounds off them just doesn't seem like an option.  IMHO the correct move is to alpha strike them with a hammer and kill them in a single combat. 

I wanted to add that I tied my opponent 20-20 despite losing her turn 1. If I had used her 740 points on literally any other unit I would have likely won.

I want to find a use for Alarielle but after 2 recent games it just reaffirms my opinion that she is bad. :(

I'd try to screen Alarielle with either revenant variation. If possible, deny them the space to plop TG next to Alarielle either with screens or terrain.

If tailoring my list against a player with Terrorgeists, your plan sounds good, in a more general list, screening and collapsing on the TG sounds better in my head.

39 minutes ago, Landohammer said:

Played a game vs Kruel boyz using 3rd edition rules. I have a few more games scheduled on the calendar. Here are my Observations so far:

-Drycha is insanely good right now. The monster and hero buffs are nice, but being able to threaten an Unleash Hell with 20 attacks can be a huge deterrent. MSU units also do not like her warscroll spell, especially if they have mediocre leadership. I left her enraged all game. She may be an auto-include for me going forward. 

-6 Kurnoth with swords still did work despite their heavy cost. They *really* love All out Defense with their save rerolls, and they don't have to worry about coherency once they lose a single mode. 

-10 man units of Spites were a sleeper hit. I found my opponents units to be significantly smaller overall and so the Spites provided a legit threat for many of them. However the coherency rule was infuriating as even with honeycombs I never got more than 6-7 in combat.

-A fun trick is to place a unit outside of a forest and then Redeploy back into the woods for cover.

Thanks for the observations! Drycha and Spites are my favorite Sylvaneth units, so I love that they performed well for you. What glade you were using for this game?

23 minutes ago, Landohammer said:

I'm definitely not trying to start Alarielle debates again, but I think you mentioned before that at least one of those games was in second edition. Have you had the chance to try her in third yet?

I'm still holding out hope that the defensive bonuses given to Alarielle in third edition (through heroic actions, rampages, and smaller units) will give her the extra bit of survivability she needs to be useful.

4 hours ago, UNIBROWshapist said:

What do you think about this list?

I think the changes @Arzalyn suggested are good, as well. Here are a couple suggestions if you really want to lean into the shooting build:

First, you could consider finding room for the new Soulsnare Shackles. I think they would be an excellent addition to your list for area control and to slow down your opponent. You could do this by directly replacing the Spiteswarm Hive, since the only units that care about the charge buff are Durthu and the summoned Dryads, who probably want to be objective capping instead of charging anyways. You could also replace a unit of Tree Revenants instead, which would leave you with 45 unused points. Those could be used on chronomantic cogs, for more spell power, or on prismatic palisade, to further shield your gun line.

Second, you could consider replacing Durthu with Drycha. She's doesn't have the same melee burst potential, but she's still a huge threat, and can better support your army in the 'early game' phase you described. If you go with the cogs route described above, you're also getting a third wizard into your list, for a potential 8 casts.

- Durthu
- Tree Revenants
+ Drycha
+ Soulsnare Shackles
+ Chronomantic Cogs
-------

These changes are kinda meme-y, but it would let you lean into the playstyle.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kaylethia said:

I'd try to screen Alarielle with either revenant variation. If possible, deny them the space to plop TG next to Alarielle either with screens or terrain.

If tailoring my list against a player with Terrorgeists, your plan sounds good, in a more general list, screening and collapsing on the TG sounds better in my head.

The issue with terrorgeists is that if they are so insanely fast that they can often just fly over your screens. If they cant, then they can kill your screen, and then activate again to get into alarielle. There just isn't a way to block them from reaching your units unless you are just 3 feet away from them lol. 

You would need a screen plus a significant gap, like 7+ inches.

It gets to a point where you are tying up half your army to protect a unit rather than using her to do stuff.

Maybe I just need to play her vs a different faction. FEC may be a hard counter and its potentially skewing my results. 

11 minutes ago, Havelocke said:

Thanks for the observations! Drycha and Spites are my favorite Sylvaneth units, so I love that they performed well for you. What glade you were using for this game?

I'm definitely not trying to start Alarielle debates again, but I think you mentioned before that at least one of those games was in second edition. Have you had the chance to try her in third yet?

I'm still holding out hope that the defensive bonuses given to Alarielle in third edition (through heroic actions, rampages, and smaller units) will give her the extra bit of survivability she needs to be useful.

I was using Dreadwood. I had brought the Hive and I was hoping that the extra access to CP would make teleport charges super reliable. Even though Hive never got casted I was able to make almost all my 9+ charges via easy access to CP for charge rerolls. 

My next game I am gonna be weird and bring Ironbark so that I can field 20 Irondrakes as allies. Those guys are insanely good, and unleash hell is scary on them. Hoping they overcome the absolute trash Ironbark abilities lol.

I have only played new Alarielle in 2nd. My one third game so far was without her. I def need to play her in third for more data. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Havelocke said:

I was playing last Thursday against Fyreslayers with Alarielle on the board. She's clearly overcosted same as most Sylvaneth units. She was useful but certainly it would have been a better deal to take f.e. Drycha and Durthu in her place. She helped me snipe Fyreslayers small heroes although I had really bad rolls (turn 3. throne of torns: double 1, metamorphosis: 1 and 3, mystic shield: double 1. my opponent laughed). One good thing was that because of heroic action and her healing spell my opponent wasn't targeting her at all afraid that she will heal up before he can kill her. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mokoshkana said:

The TLA command ability does the exact same thing as spiteswarm hive. They both allow saving throws of 1 to be rerolled. All out Defense adds 1 to saving throws, so the best you can do is a 2+ save with rerolls of 1 (which can only be rerolled once). Even if you were to somehow get to a +3 to saving throws, after any rend is subtracted you max out at a +1 to saving throws in the best case scenario. Unless I’m missing something, it looks like you misplayed some things. 

As for the issue with the Hunters, I’m guessing the issue resolved around their envoys of the ever queen ability? Rereading it now, I can see an argument against them providing the aura due to the wording. I’d suggest submitting that question for FAQ. 

Youre right! I played that spites wrong but you can still get to a 0+ rerolling 1s

with finest hour, mystic shield and all out defense 

4 minutes ago, Ching Wing said:

Youre right! I played that spites wrong but you can still get to a 0+ rerolling 1s

with finest hour, mystic shield and all out defense 

Rule 13.3 describes the limits on modifications during an attack sequence, including a maximum of +1 bonus to any save roll. You are correct that Finest Hour, Mystic Shield, and All-Out Defense can be stacked, however they will only ever improve a save by +1, with the other two only cancelling out incoming rend.

5 minutes ago, Havelocke said:

Rule 13.3 describes the limits on modifications during an attack sequence, including a maximum of +1 bonus to any save roll. You are correct that Finest Hour, Mystic Shield, and All-Out Defense can be stacked, however they will only ever improve a save by +1, with the other two only cancelling out incoming rend.

Yup! So I was a 2+ rerolling ones even against his -2 rend attacks which was super nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Landohammer said:

Also I wanted to point out that the term "Coalition" was mentioned in the GHB leaks in addition to Allies. Its basically a mechanic to allow the "souping" of certain factions such as chaos/boc/std and cities/sc. So a few folks in my group are theorizing that this is why we lost access to Wanderers as allies. They may be a "Coalition" option for sylvaneth now

This sounds really really nice 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

I was playing last Thursday against Fyreslayers with Alarielle on the board. She's clearly overcosted same as most Sylvaneth units. She was useful but certainly it would have been a better deal to take f.e. Drycha and Durthu in her place. She helped me snipe Fyreslayers small heroes although I had really bad rolls (turn 3. throne of torns: double 1, metamorphosis: 1 and 3, mystic shield: double 1. my opponent laughed). One good thing was that because of heroic action and her healing spell my opponent wasn't targeting her at all afraid that she will heal up before he can kill her. 

Also just played fyreslayers and had a very successful game with Alarielle she definitely was worth the points in my game. So much healing. 

Just now, Ching Wing said:

Also just played fyreslayers and had a very successful game with Alarielle she definitely was worth the points in my game. So much healing. 

Depends on your opponent. If he just wounded many of your units without finishing them off so that you can heal them - that's great. Worse if he is targeting one unit until he's dead and then turning to another. In my game I haven't healed a single point with her. She was useful with sniping, setting woods and moving around the board.

10 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

Depends on your opponent. If he just wounded many of your units without finishing them off so that you can heal them - that's great. Worse if he is targeting one unit until he's dead and then turning to another. In my game I haven't healed a single point with her. She was useful with sniping, setting woods and moving around the board.

Yeah I also brought 4 monsters so it was easier to keep them alive bc of that haha her sniping is pretty cool though and definitely helps with mobility if they have clogged the trees so you can’t teleport. 

28 minutes ago, Ching Wing said:

Yeah I also brought 4 monsters so it was easier to keep them alive bc of that haha her sniping is pretty cool though and definitely helps with mobility if they have clogged the trees so you can’t teleport. 

Could you share your list, please?

45 minutes ago, Wachamba said:

Could you share your list, please?

gnarlroot 

warlord and regiment battalions and keeping monsters alive grand strategy.

Alarielle (summoned 3 sword hunters)

TLA regrowth 

durthu

branchwych Regrowth

branch wraith with vespereal gem

3 units of 5 spites

1 treelord vanilla

spite swarm hive endless spell

i feel like drycha can be subbed for durthu which might be better I’ll have to play around 

2 hours ago, Landohammer said:

No offense taken at all. I enjoy a good discussion, and you clearly have experience in this area. I suspect our play styles are  quite different which is probably why some of my thoughts sound odd. But that doesn't mean we can't put our heads together and come up with something that works.

3 hours ago, Landohammer said:

Picking wounds off them just doesn't seem like an option. IMHO the correct move is to alpha strike them with a hammer and kill them in a single combat. 

It is. Sort of. You can't just alpha strike them without a plan, and it's far better to bait out the charge, and then press the nuke button.

But before we go any further, I feel that I should point out that no plan is foolproof (As Mike Tyson said, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.")  Every game will have it's own challenges, but it should be fair to assume the following:

1. You aren't going to stick blindly to the plan

If the opponent gets bunch of buffs on the field that give units extra range, or heals a previously mortally wounded unit, or has a reasonable chance at setting up a countercharge, these will all effect your strategy. But you should have a reasonable knowledge of the spells, items and CP at your opponents disposal.  

2. Sometimes dice fail.    

This is dice game. All the positioning in the world will not save you if you roll nothing but 1's. 

3. Terrorgeists are dangerous.

This is should be a no brainer, but your admittedly up against a difficult match-up. Terrorgeists have explosive damage, and the ability to attack twice. They throw our a bunch of mortal wounds and stand a good chance at killing whatever they get into combat with. Yes they can kill Alarielle in a single round of combat. They can also kill 20 dryads, Durthu, Drycha, 6 Hunters and just about anything else you put in front of them if their rolls go well. 

They aren't invincible however. And assuming average rolls on both sides, whoever has the best positioning should win the match-up.  

I'd say the average threat range is 20"-25" depending on how well they roll for their charge. Really, anything outside of 26" is probably safe barring an extraordinarily long charge, or extra buffs on the field (which shouldn't be a surprise and can be accounted for.)  This accounts for shooting and charge ranges, but not pile-ins. This is important, because a well positioned screen can still lock an opponent out out from combat even with the new pile-in rules. 

The issue with terrorgeists is that if they are so insanely fast that they can often just fly over your screens. If they cant, then they can kill your screen, and then activate again to get into alarielle. There just isn't a way to block them from reaching your units unless you are just 3 feet away from them lol. 

You would need a screen plus a significant gap, like 7+ inches.

Yep, you have screen flying units further back than foot-slogging units. But how far really? 

First it has to survive a scream. A unit of 10 dryads should easily survive even a high roll, and a unit of 5-10 T-revs stand a reasonable chance of having 1-2 models left which is fine, because it's a screen.)  But for the sake of argument and simplicity, let's assume you have 5 models left after the scream. 

Let's also assume, that the Terrorgiest only has the charge distance to make (i.e. a Blisterskin TG moved the full 16" and is now ready to throw down a charge). How far away should the 5 mans screen and Alarielle be to ensure she's safe? 

The max charge range is 12". But a TG is on a 130mm base, and even though it can fly, it can't land on top an enemy model. So if that 5 man screen is 7" away at the end of his move (and if you stagger the 5 man screen bases you can get a 2" deep screen) even if he rolls a 12, he cannot land on the other side without landing on a model. Which is good, because that no matter the charge distance rolled he will only reach the front of the screen. 

So, where's the best position for Alarielle here? My bet would be 7" away from the front line. If the Terrorgeist makes the charge against the screen, you can use "Unleash hell" and since hit debuffs are capped at -1, and he already has -1 to hit from the artifact, you'll hit on a  3+. Depending on wargrove (letting you rr 1's) you stand a good chance of peeling some wounds off before combat. 

Even with the first pile-in he shouldn't be able to get fully around the screen, so he's still  ~7" away. A second activation won't do anything to get him closer as his max combat range is 6". That leaves him 7" away after his turn ends. 

Now, maybe he heals some of that 6 damage, maybe he doesn't. But in your turn you get a 3 spells, a second spear shot, double impact hits (from the beetle and then from the monster) and combat. Even if he heals 3-4 wounds that's a lot of damage to try and weather. 

So to set up the screen, take the TG movement (16") add the screen distance (7") which puts your screen 23" from the TG starting position. Then Alarielle 7" behind that gives us 30" from the TG. This allows her move into position, and set up a  defensive wood (or appropriate spells) and generally prepare for next turn. Various buffs might tweak the ranges but the principle is the same. 

It gets to a point where you are tying up half your army to protect a unit rather than using her to do stuff.

Actually this is exactly where Sylvaneth units are best. It's not about "protecting" her. It's about consolidating your strongest units in one area of the board and using them in a show of overwhelming force. We don't win fair combats: we nuke and teleport. If you're not engaging the enemy 2 or 3 v 1 there's a good chance you'll lose. Sylvaneth are best when fighting asymmetrically.

This strategy is very much how I've played them through editions. Sometimes you have to let the opponent have 1/3 of the board so you can use the 3/4 of your army to fight 1/2 of your opponents. It's my suspicion 3.0 will be even better for this thanks to grand strategies, VP for killing monsters, and battleground objectives: there's much less pressure on us to hold objectives on the field now.

4 hours ago, Landohammer said:

I'm not sure how that game went, but I doubt a different unit would have done much better if it got charged by a Terrorgeist turn 1. As you said, they can kill anything in our army in a single turn of combat. I can't imagine a Durthu or block of hunters would have faired much better, and if you couldn't protect Alarielle (literally 1 model) Whatever you would have put there instead would have been just as vulnerable.

If you pinned all your hopes on charging her without support (before bringing her summoning out and before wearing the TG down with shooting or Magic) and then wiff'ed all your attacks then yeah; you're gonna die. And truth is you probably should die. Call it what it was; an error in play and just resolve not to make the same mistake next time, rather than doubling down and hoping for a different outcome. 

3 hours ago, Landohammer said:

I have only played new Alarielle in 2nd. My one third game so far was without her. I def need to play her in third for more data. 

This is probably a major factor. Even based on the points adjustments alone. (not to mention the new CA and extra ways to score VP)

• Thanks 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

43 minutes ago, vinnyt said:

Just played a 2000 point game vs Ogors and made this little battle report with diagrams and commentary! Spoiler alert: Sylvaneth sneak out a victory!

https://www.facebook.com/MiniaturesByCarl/photos/a.622005235859695/621994172527468

Interesting list and marvelous painted! How did you fell about the Treelords after the game? They got some nice bonus with the monstrous actions and counting as 5 models for objective (plus extra points for all the monster secondaries), but I really interested in hearing more if those buffs were enough.

Honestly I love the Treelords in 3.0. They basically guarantee you so many battle tactic bonus points, help steal objectives, help screen durthu, help add some shooting threats, and with titanic duel and alarielle's reroll wounds, can really threaten monsters. Plus Alarielle heals them d3 every hero phase automatically plus for a CP they can fight at top profile. 

They're just so flexible and cheap now. Giving up 1 VP when they die is mildly annoying but honestly they're tanky enough to require a lot of actual resources to deal with and can quickly teleport out of trouble if need be. 

I think a lot of people are sleeping on the Treelords. Even in this game, they were able to hold up my opponent's entire left flank for a turn, reinforce the center to help me keep that objective, and finally kill the stonehorn. 

Just a great unit! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/28/2021 at 10:54 AM, Landohammer said:

The issue with terrorgeists is that if they are so insanely fast that they can often just fly over your screens. If they cant, then they can kill your screen, and then activate again to get into alarielle.

My brain is fuzzy (just got off a heatwave weekend hotter than the Nevada desert her and we have no AC in the city) but... when playing the BoC battalion in the previous HoS I used Ungor raiders with their 6" pregame move and deployed the Keeper back so he couldn't hop over into him.  Isn't there a scout command in the rules allowing a unit to do this?  

16 hours ago, vinnyt said:

Some of us left FB can you post a few photos here or link in something else?

32 minutes ago, Popisdead said:

My brain is fuzzy (just got off a heatwave weekend hotter than the Nevada desert her and we have no AC in the city) but... when playing the BoC battalion in the previous HoS I used Ungor raiders with their 6" pregame move and deployed the Keeper back so he couldn't hop over into him.  Isn't there a scout command in the rules allowing a unit to do this?  

There is a core battalion in the GHB that includes 2-3 (non-leader) Monsters and allows them each to move D6 inches before the game starts. So while this could be useful on the poor soul who brings 2-3 Treelords, it also has the ironic benefit of potentially giving 3 vanilla Terrorgeists an additional d6 inches of movement each lol. So definitely not helpful in this situation but I appreciate the outside-the-box thinking lol. 

21 hours ago, Mirage8112 said:

If you pinned all your hopes on charging her without support (before bringing her summoning out and before wearing the TG down with shooting or Magic) and then wiff'ed all your attacks then yeah; you're gonna die. And truth is you probably should die. Call it what it was; an error in play and just resolve not to make the same mistake next time, rather than doubling down and hoping for a different outcome. 

This is probably a major factor. Even based on the points adjustments alone. (not to mention the new CA and extra ways to score VP)

My issue is that if Alarielle is in range to shoot a terrorgeist, it is likely in range to charge her. And if she is in range to cast Metamorphosis, she is DEFINETELY in range to be charged. Its not that your idea is a bad one, its that she just isn't well equipped to contribute to that plan. And our army in general is pretty terrible at chipping off wounds. (other than Drycha who is amazing at it)

I have a game using Alarielle in 3rd this thursday. I am going to give her an honest run and will let you know what happens. I have one player in my group telling me the same thing you are and another who thinks she is laughably bad, so the jury is definitely still out barring more data. 

4 hours ago, Popisdead said:

Sure! Hopefully this format works ok.

My army: Harvestboon glade

Durthu (general) w/ silent sickle
Alarielle
Branchwraith w/ Throne of Vines

5 Spite revs
5 Tree revs
5 Tree Revs

3 Kurnoth hunters w/scythes

Treelord
Treelord

Deployment: Deployment is also pretty simple- I deploy my big tree bois to get the easy 3 battle tactic points turn one while the spite revs get ready to buy me some time. Otherwise the tree revs hide away and alarielle goes center so she can zoom to wherever she's needed

The next pic is after turn 2: 

First turn was super uneventful. Alarielle summoned 20 dryads to block off the center objective and stop the ogors from sweeping over the center to threaten the far right objective.

Meanwhile one treeman teleported to help with the center while treeman #2 and Durthu prepared to go bother the middle irongut unit that had been eating shooting.

The leadbelchers had also died a horrible durthu-related death.

Score at this point was: 10-8 sylvaneth!

And then sylvaneth get the double turn into turn 3!

Turn 3: 

Big turn here- the Kurnoth hunters, treelord, and durthu go into the stonehorn and ironguts to try and take them both out and basicallty lock my opponent out of the game. I killed the ironguts, but not the stonehorn, who managed to survive an improbable number of attacks.

Durthu ran away to avoid getting beaten up in return but otherwise my strategy of forcing him to bring all his stuff to the center while letting me guarantee the far right objective and letting me threaten to steal the left objective seemed to be working.

He then pulled some tricksy tricks and killed the treelord with irongut impact hits, allowing his stonehorn to kill the three kurnoth, which was annoying, and the ogor monsters counting as 10 let him keep the center objective on his turn.

Score is 16-14 sylvaneth. Getting the bonus battle tactic point is critical.
And then he double turns me! 

Turn 4:

His ironguts, firebelly, and stonehorn converge on and kill durthu with impact hits. He also pulls up the slaughtermaster to prevent sneaky tree revenant shenanigans. However, in doing so, the tree revs decided to go super saiyan and just murder the slaughtermaster after making a 9" charge.

In other news, Alarielle miscast her first cast, missed with her spear, missed her impact hits, and then whiffed her attacks on the stonehorn who simply wouldn't die. Then the treelord just bonked him on the head and FINALLY killed him off.

This gave me control of all the objectives for 4 points, 3 points for killing his monster with a monster, and 1 point for a monster kill. To be fair, he scored 3 points for objectives, 3 for battle tactic and 1 for killing a monster.

So score at bottom of turn 4 was 24-21 Sylvaneth.

And then I double him again and we call the game!

SYLVANETH VICTORY!

2k army.jpg

Ogor deployment.jpg

Ogor turn 2.jpg

Ogor turn 3.jpg

Ogor turn 4.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 3