Nighthaunt Special Character Rules Revealed - Thoughts?

themortalgod

17 hours ago, themortalgod said:

Thundertusk isn't just a 300pt shooting unit. For 300pts it is incredibly efficient as it can soak a ton of damage while also bringing huge pain in the combat phase. It also has a ridiculous threat range being able to move very fast before shooting.  I still don't see a problem with the snowball having been a shooting attack though that hits on 2+ and down 6 MWs, It still would have been damn strong without eliminating virtually any counterplay. 

Maybe so but BCR aren't really top tier are they :)

Lady Olynder I would be more worried about actually getting her onto the table in one piece. The model doesn't look like it has a lot of support.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Returning said:

Maybe so but BCR aren't really top tier are they :)

Lady Olynder I would be more worried about actually getting her onto the table in one piece. The model doesn't look like it has a lot of support.

Ha, who knows what top tier is now, but yeah, I'd more argue that the thundertusk is anti-fun more than OP. Its easy to counter by just spamming chafe to dominate space and hold objectives. But in my opinion heroes are a hugely fun part of the game, and isn't fun to have the characters who you build your army around all go poof with little you can do to stop it. Personally, I cant stand playing BCR, yeah, I can beat them, but its never a fun game. 

Archived