Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John Roy

New Podcast! Comedians talk Sigmar!

And where's the new episode, huh?!? Every two weeks! If I don't get my regularly-scheduled dose of AoS-themed depravity I'm gonna lose it!

• Haha 1

I don't care about the delay. I just care about the spelling of the zelbo elves. I am ready to give them one star out of five if they don't clarify that.

5 minutes ago, pseudonyme said:

I don't care about the delay. I just care about the spelling of the zelbo elves. I am ready to give them one star out of five if they don't clarify that.

It's the most pressing question in the hobby today.

• Haha 1

Could you imagine if they don't clarify the spelling. It could break the internet! In such an occurrence I will be writing a strongly worded letter to the Ministry of miniatures.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Praecautus said:

Could you imagine if they don't clarify the spelling. It could break the internet! In such an occurrence I will be writing a strongly worded letter to the Ministry of miniatures.

You are right, I forgot about the Ministry of miniatures. Do you think we need to gather signatures?

7 minutes ago, pseudonyme said:

You are right, I forgot about the Ministry of miniatures. Do you think we need to gather signatures?

Guys calm down - its obviously "Zzelbo Elves"

• Like 1

Really enjoyed the episodes so far, I burst out laughing at the train to work so I might uhm, maybe not listen on the commute xD

• Thanks 1

Inducing commute-inappropriate behaviour seems to be one of the primary results of Paintymen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LLV said:

Guys calm down - its obviously "Zzelbo Elves"

You might have give us some rumours, but I think you are out of your league on this subject. #TrueSpelling

I look forward to the previous 15 or so posts being summarised in the next show to comedic effect, as well as the correct spelling of zelbo elf.

He would fit right in with the elves from Disenchantment

Elfo, Weirdo, Superviso, Shocko, Worko, Speako, Leavo.......Zalbo?

Also Andrew if you haven't caught it already Matt Berry has some great lines as Prince Merkimer.

Edited by Hyperkinako

I feel I should mention -  all those people who told John Roy that Castigators were bad - The TOP performing Stormcast list (7th overall) from Facehammer (a large UK competitive tournament) had 9 in there....NINE!

Cue Anakin Vader Voice.... "Tell the internet you were right John...You were Riiiiiight"

Edited by LLV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted this on the LoTPM Facebook, but wasn't sure if any of the TGA community was there. Thought others might appreciate.

42885051_965396176697_2794553357706985472_o.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Kirjava13 said:

#Zalbo4lyfe

#ZelboIsTheNewBlack

I guess my entry will be Arkhan that I have to finish within 10 days for my trip to warhammer world

DoXjYp_XkAEKrGr?format=jpg

Edited by pseudonyme
  • Like 3

For the competition, I'll put in my Dyrcha. I'm not expecting to win but LOTPM are my favourite podcast would love to own there custom widgets!

1704393415_Drycha1.jpg.fb22b61bad99e954108f8fdbba6b8b63.jpg

2137215818_Drycha3.jpg.5b2f6fdcfdd740d89973d844ffa72505.jpg

Edited by AaronWIlson
  • Like 3

@Praecautus How did you get that green skin tone? I was thinking of doing my Idoneth in a similar fashion since I don't really like the pale skin that GW does for most of them.

Also, its clearly Zzaalbo, everyone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Euphanism said:

@Praecautus How did you get that green skin tone? I was thinking of doing my Idoneth in a similar fashion since I don't really like the pale skin that GW does for most of them.

Also, its clearly Zzaalbo, everyone.

It is a base of ionrach then wash with  coelia greenshade. Then go over wth a light brushing of watered down ionrach  to you get the green you want. Then layer the highest parts with deepkin flesh.

• Thanks 1

Hey homies, 

Andrew here. I just got back from a film festival and we recorded an episode but the card got full right when we were doing our faction focus on slaanesh hehehehe. So, I'll drop this episode hopefully  tonight AND you'll get another next week and I think we'll get in one more in October for 3, baby!

Also, we answer the spelling of z elf! Total excitement!

Oh btw, I made a skirmish warband and love it. Here's my leader the dark oath war queen. 

IMG_20181009_170656.jpg

Edited by dewidiot
Added detail of podcast and spelling
  • Like 6

going back to music to listen to while playing - GW would only want you listening to their own official record label

Gentlemen I present to you D-ROK

...... thought this was the coolest when I was a kid and still have the vinyl

7 minutes ago, Hyperkinako said:

going back to music to listen to while playing - GW would only want you listening to their own official record label

Gentlemen I present to you D-ROK

...... thought this was the coolest when I was a kid and still have the vinyl

OK I definitely did not know about this.

Wiki for some background:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Rok

OK sniffing around the tracks on YouTube.  This is solid.  Exactly what you'd imagine it would be.  So perfect hahahahahahahaha