New Podcast! Comedians talk Sigmar!

• 2 weeks later...

You guys have got me excited about AoS even more, so thanks for that. Probably more importantly though you've revitalized my interested in comedy! I figured if you dumb-asses could make it, I should be on my 2nd sex scandal by now.

Thank you for the great content!

Edited by TSolmon
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Been lurking on this site for a while and this podcast finally made me make an account. 

Back from a long break and so far I'm steamrolling through my backlog. I've never had such a laugh with this hobby, thank you guys for the comedy and helping me keep the motivation to continue painting. Can't wait for the next episode. Been in absolute stitches with the English accents. 

• LOVE IT! 1

I've got such cravings, I'm currently doing another relisten. Currently on the Flesheater Courts episode. Highlight so far: "Teddy Zalbo has unbeatable Nissan deals!" "And wait til you see his di©k!" Kills me every time.

Come on guys! What happened to, 'every two weeks'? 😭

Edited by Kirjava13
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gang! John was on tour and I was staffed as one of the lead illustrators on a game show coming out in the spring so it got crazy! We're back at it! Our latest episode we talked Troggoth ... magic sacks? Hehehe direct download at legendsofthepaintymen.libsyn.com! 

• Like 2

On 1/27/2019 at 1:41 PM, Praecautus said:

So Andrew thinks he is a tactical genius of Patton-like abilities and not a cheese monger. Only one way to prove it. In your next game use each other’s armies. Your faithful fans await the results...

Part of being a tactical genius of this measure (who cant count to 8)is list building. Also I think Stormcasts are narcs. ;) I'm putting together a slaanesh army for John to face with some "extra" surprises. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2019 at 8:17 AM, Nin Win said:

Dark Crystal is so good.  Maybe my tzeentch beasts of chaos need some skeksis as great brey shamans.  I wonder what the size of the board game miniatures are?

They're pretty close to 30mm heroic scale. Maybe a bit bigger.