New Podcast! Comedians talk Sigmar!

The urban dictionary tangent.  Holy **** I don't know what to say.

I've got some stabbysheep to paint up and I've got to find a way to include a BBW great bray-shaman.  I think maybe this one with horns poking out of the hair and hooves replacing the feet:

share4.jpg.b66bf916e209d5bf7e5c2e986c2edbd9.jpg  

77568 Ogre Matriarch

I never knew I wanted miniatures like this before I listened to your podcast.

I have to say though, 6 is the best episode so far.  It beastmens well.

Edited by Nin Win

Great podcast!!

Since you are already converting the heads of the castigators to be different, just change the bow tips from the castigator ones to something similar (or just cut some tips off of some random swords/spears) Make one have a fancier point and your conversion is done for Judicators, you will just have the crossbow ones.

Great Idea on the +1 to save buff, but also look at Sequitors, they are liberators on black tar heroin.  Stuff as many Big hammers as you can (3 per 5, or 5 per 10, or 9 per 20).

They always get +1 to reroll with shields, can choose EACH Combat phase whether to re roll saves or hits. They can be battle line with a lord arcanum as your general.

Also, look at this dude: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NO/Lord-celestant-Gavriel-Sureheart-2017

His command ability is add 3 to charge phase for every stormcast unit within 9. (MUST PLAY HAMMERS OF SIGMAR FACTION)

Drop him in with whatever unit you want to beat face with, hopefully with 2+ command points.

Use his command ability 2-3 times during the charge phase. Add +6 or +9 to your charge...thats right, auto charging for units within 9 of him at the start of the charge phase.

Good luck!!

• Thanks 1

To answer your question, my club meets tonight for gaming and I'm totally going to just put Painty Men on in the background while I play, whether he likes it or not.

Subscription By Force!

By The Way, Willow is one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time, suck it.

Edited by BWG Cannonball
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, AaronWIlson said:

Am I being stupid or did you guys jump from Episode 4 straight to Episode 6? I really hope it was a genuine mistake as I know you two will laugh your asses off about failing basic math before you even got into double digits xD. 

Dude you missed ep5 about Beastclaw Raiders- one of the funniest so far! It shows up for me on Overcast?

• Thanks 1

Don't wanna bring the mood down too much but my wife got rushed into hospital this Tuesday and I've been really trying to find distractions. Came across this podcast and binge listened up to the latest episode. The humour and friendly attitude has been just what I need to take my mind off my worries and has even managed to bring my depressed self to laugh out loud multiple times per episode.

Can't wait for episode 8 and whatever your next army focus is.

• Thanks 1

Been waiting too long to post high praise for you guys!  Love, love, love your podcasts!  Perhaps even more salient because our garage gaming group are also 40-somethings in Los Angeles, half in entertainment.  Episode 6 Tzeentch commentary had us all rolling!  Every two weeks I start checking incessantly for your new podcast like a lab rat conditioned for whatever drug is put in the feeder.    

Ways to make bit of cash besides Patreon or whatever?    Maybe shows recorded with gamers, interviews and more material from our gaming histories and making fun of us?   I'd pay for that, and make the two hour drive from the Westside (that's why I never make it to the stores you mention, plus kid, wife, and life).  We all got stories to make fun of.  Reasons for going in and out of hobby (tried to be not be a nerd for a few years, didn't stick).  2nd or 3rd Edition Vortex of Chaos!  I was a GW red shirt for a few months in '91 (before there were red shirts), met John Blanche at the store.  Oldschool Ren Faire has tons of great stories (OG Cosplay baby! Cool before it was cool!).  Maybe it'd go over like a Led Zeppelin though.   Maybe this suggestion is because I might never get interviewed on the Daily Show but Legends of the Painty Men would be sweet!

I would buy one of the measuring tools but it would be so much better if the 2" side was 3"  - that's the main thing we always need to measure besides 9" and 1".  Am I missing something on 2" measurements (never seem to come up in play)?

Anyway, thanks for the podcasts!   You guys rock!

• Thanks 1

Ok... Being on vacation I have just binge-listened to the last 2 episodes.

Too much hilarious stupid things to praise on those 2 episodes, but here’s some comments:

• I am a fan of the whole show, but just can’t wait for the faction introduction. Both brayherd and flesh eater courts  where hilarious
  • Surprisingly, my wife did not frown to make me stop your podcast and even chuckled the whole time. She laughed a lot during the flesh eater courts segment (« does he have hemorroids now, why? » ?)
  • Can’t wait to see the Zelbo elf original drawing 
  • My wife suggests that I participate in the painting contest by painting a zelbo elf. I will participate with something else, but I think it should be the subject of an entire contest: imagine an army of zelbo elves!!!

Great podcast that gets better with each episode.   Two points:

1. I cannot stop thinking about Sigmar dressing up people as his dead friends.

2. I think there's some controversy with the Zelbo Elf that no one has yet brought up.  The blank page was after the Zombies entry, as mentioned, so is it "Zylbo Elf." Otherwise you'd have to slot it before Zombies in the binder. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Honcho said:

Great podcast that gets better with each episode.   Two points:

1. I cannot stop thinking about Sigmar dressing up people as his dead friends.

2. I think there's some controversy with the Zelbo Elf that no one has yet brought up.  The blank page was after the Zombies entry, as mentioned, so is it "Zylbo Elf." Otherwise you'd have to slot it before Zombies in the binder. 

I don't think the alphabetical order of zelbo elf is the most controversial aspect of that segment ?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...