New Podcast! Comedians talk Sigmar!

Yes i was also shouting "dark crystal!" when they were trying to think of 80s inappropriate kids stuff.

Decaying vulture monsters draining the souls out of an entire race hooked up to their death machines. Jesus Christ lol.

Also, you're getting Slaanesh ALL WRONG dammit. Firstly, the whole thing about being half ****** is that as Slaanesh is a bit 50/50, his/her followers are also meant to be a bit 50/50. But gw hasn't always been consistent with that so there are some things that are all or no ****** for example.

Secondly, the sculpts are meant to be ugly yet elegant at the same time. In the lore, Slaanesh's daemons are meant to appear to mortals to be whatever they desire. But the reality are the gross things you see in the sculpts, that give you a hint of their beauty, ultimately marred by grossness.

So you get seduced by the hot chick, but you don't see that she has claws for hands for example. I'd still hit it tho.....

• LOVE IT! 1

6 hours ago, Bosmer Nightblade said:

Yes i was also shouting "dark crystal!" when they were trying to think of 80s inappropriate kids stuff.

Dang good movie and really should have done better than it did in my opinion. It was still more for adults than kids though. 

1 hour ago, pseudonyme said:

Guys, this is a mini diorama I saw twice last year at conventions in Paris. It is both stunning and full of nostalgia. Hope you will appreciate it.

20180401_103539.jpg

That's great! It's making me think that my kids are at an age where they need a bit of puppet related fear. Maybe this Saturday night is sorted

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

The only other podcast that comes close to scratching the same itch as as Paintymen is Miniatures Monthly, which has struggled to actually be 'monthly' since... August, I think? All the others are pretty dry, like Facehammer- good if you want list-building stuff, but very cliquey and fairly monotone.

• Like 1