New Podcast! Comedians talk Sigmar!

1 hour ago, Praecautus said:

Could you imagine if they don't clarify the spelling. It could break the internet! In such an occurrence I will be writing a strongly worded letter to the Ministry of miniatures.

You are right, I forgot about the Ministry of miniatures. Do you think we need to gather signatures?

I feel I should mention -  all those people who told John Roy that Castigators were bad - The TOP performing Stormcast list (7th overall) from Facehammer (a large UK competitive tournament) had 9 in there....NINE!

Cue Anakin Vader Voice.... "Tell the internet you were right John...You were Riiiiiight"

Edited by LLV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Euphanism said:

@Praecautus How did you get that green skin tone? I was thinking of doing my Idoneth in a similar fashion since I don't really like the pale skin that GW does for most of them.

Also, its clearly Zzaalbo, everyone.

It is a base of ionrach then wash with  coelia greenshade. Then go over wth a light brushing of watered down ionrach  to you get the green you want. Then layer the highest parts with deepkin flesh.

• Thanks 1

Hey homies, 

Andrew here. I just got back from a film festival and we recorded an episode but the card got full right when we were doing our faction focus on slaanesh hehehehe. So, I'll drop this episode hopefully  tonight AND you'll get another next week and I think we'll get in one more in October for 3, baby!

Also, we answer the spelling of z elf! Total excitement!

Oh btw, I made a skirmish warband and love it. Here's my leader the dark oath war queen. 

IMG_20181009_170656.jpg

Edited by dewidiot
Added detail of podcast and spelling
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Hyperkinako said:

going back to music to listen to while playing - GW would only want you listening to their own official record label

Gentlemen I present to you D-ROK

...... thought this was the coolest when I was a kid and still have the vinyl

OK I definitely did not know about this.

Wiki for some background:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Rok