New Podcast! Comedians talk Sigmar!

HEHEHEHEHEH. I'm glad you guys like it! We're definitely idiots. Someone mentioned adding our podcast to the podcast forum, how would we do that? Do we need to contact admins? Anyway, thanks for enjoying the show and I'd like to do some new art for the podcast so let me know what would look cool. 

Another great show! 

For realzy though here are your stormcast shooty suggestions:

Get An ordinator (He gives +1 to hit for artillery), then get more celestar ballistas- Deep strike them (ordinator w ballistas)  within 18 inches of what you want to delete and roll 4 dice hitting on 4's for each ballista (which explode for d6 hits)   up to 24 hits per ballista  

Castigators are bad- convert them if possible, into:

Bow judicators W fancy bow on the fancy lad nets you quite a bit of good shooting, also they are battleline for stormcast

Edited by Kuma
  • Like 1

Have to say for those craving more of this amazing madness check out Mr DeWitt in the Power Pals podcast (warning if you think Painty Men is explicit this goes a whole new level) , in particular Show 4 where he explains Warhammer to his fellow hosts.  Need to stop listening to these shows at work as I look like a madman giggling to myself.

Thank you again John and Andrew for this amazing injection of fun to the hobby.  Maybe if I ever get my grey plastic men painted so I'm not a d**k I will challenge you to a game.

@John Roy @dewidiot

• Thanks 1

Listening since episode 1, I really wait for each episode. I was afraid at first that it would be too mysoginic / sex jokes for my taste, but you digress every time so much that I tend to instantly forget anything as I can’t stop chuckle every bloody stupid joke :D

I think the highlight of your show are the constant never ending digression on about anything. On the last episode, the hobby time conclusion was so fun in that regards. You also doing a great job to make basic self-depreciating description of our hobby.

If I had to select the thing that made me laugh the most: the whole discussion on the German accent of the empire dudes, the presentation of Kharadron overlords (can’t wait that you present the mindfuck concept of seraphons), the bit on the price of GW sand and each time you fantasize on GW day to day life: either how the marketing team is coming up with new ideas or when you described the career progression in last episode (this bit was hilarious).

Keep up the insanity :D

• Thanks 1

Not quite to the heights of lunch in the Tzeentch canteen, but the considerable weight of discussion WRT Beastclaw Raiders moobs ended up making me lose it while I was in the queue for late-night fast food. And thanks for the shout-out lads, more positive descriptions of me laughing in front of bemused onlookers to come if you keep this up.

• Like 1

Hey a shout out for me and my question about how you came out to your wives -  one off the ambitions list 

For the fantasy author list then don't forget Michael Moorcock (cue beavis and butthead laughing) and play spot the warhammer inspirations.

I'll be that guy to say Tom Bombadil has an important role in the story, his chapters are the change from a happy hobbit walking story to the darker feel of the rest of the story.

Edited by Praecautus

Not to go down the rabbit hole, but....

Without the Bombadil interlude:  Hobbits get to Bree.  Freak the F out.  Big folk!  Everywhere!  So strange, we can't even.

With the Bombadil interlude:  Hobbits get to Bree.  Oh thank god, here's a normal town with normal people and a normal Inn.  Yeah, I guess they're a bit tall.  But so normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy, you aren't going to have a great time trying to convert Castigators into bow-Judicators.  Even if you don't care about matching the helmets and iconography (you have to be pretty hardcore to care about that), for most of the Castigators the crossbows are being held in close like guns - I wouldn't even really know where to start carving those crossbows out.  The couple dudes holding their crossbows one-handed wouldn't be too bad I suppose.

But if you are after more Battleline, there are crossbow-Judicators that aren't quite as good as the bow ones, but good enough that there are still people out there arguing that they are great.  All you would need to do is lop off those weird grenade things they fire out of their bows and you're pretty much there.

• Thanks 1

Just about to start listening to the new episode while I paint!

As far as "amped as **** " music goes for when you move your models, Sabaton is a solid pick:

And let's edit in a bit of Arkona:

It really is easier to get forgiveness than permission!

Edited by Nin Win
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1