New Podcast! Comedians talk Sigmar!

18 minutes ago, Scurfturf said:

@Ravinsild Every time I listen to this podcast, I'm reminded that I'm a grown adult playing with little toys and painting dolls. LotPM reminds me to not take things too seriously and just enjoy the game for the elaborate yatzee that it is.

Well me too but I keep resisting the urge to buy Stormcast Eternals and go full red white and silver and call them the Scarlet Crusade from WoW and have them go full crazy and think everyone is chaos heretic scum that must be purged. 

I also love ****** as much as Andrew but I’m with John Roy on totally not getting the Slaanesh thing and not needing my army to be things I want to bone down. I feel like this podcast is two sides of myself arguing and vying for dominance. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

Well me too but I keep resisting the urge to buy Stormcast Eternals and go full red white and silver and call them the Scarlet Crusade from WoW and have them go full crazy and think everyone is chaos heretic scum that must be purged. 

I also love ****** as much as Andrew but I’m with John Roy on totally not getting the Slaanesh thing and not needing my army to be things I want to bone down. I feel like this podcast is two sides of myself arguing and vying for dominance. 

I love the Idea of a Scarlet Crusade. You could convert a lord exorcist to look like Whitemane, or at least give them the Chapeau!

i know how you feel, these guys perfectly capture a lot of my thoughts about the game.

• Like 1

The troll beauty contest loser army conversation forced me to pull my car over, as I was laughing so hard it wasnt safe for me to drive. Good lord I havent had this much laughter in quite a while. Kudos to @John Roy and andrew for a stellar podcast, and THANK YOU for the joy you have brought me so far. Do you guys have a patreon?

• 5 months later...