AoS 2 - Legion Of Azgorh Discussion

Gaz Taylor

On 1/16/2021 at 7:32 PM, mattbarker said:

Yep, that’s totally what'll happen,  I wanted more fireglaives this year but now guess that ideas gone. 

Let’s hope they don’t take our points out the next GHB too as that’ll just be a real kick in the teeth 😞 

they will.

Accept that we're now going to become legends in the same was as all of the FW AoS stuf seems to be going. 😒

• Sad 2

The prophecy was true.... unfortunatly...

It was an honor to play that army for years, just too bad I was fast enought to buy a Dreadquake Mortar, Shar'Tor and 10 remain Ironsworn to finish my collection... Anyone willing to sell? (ideally unpainted or unassembled)

1 hour ago, Qcbob025 said:

The prophecy was true.... unfortunatly...

It was an honor to play that army for years, just too bad I was fast enought to buy a Dreadquake Mortar, Shar'Tor and 10 remain Ironsworn to finish my collection... Anyone willing to sell? (ideally unpainted or unassembled)

You can still find that stuff from less-reputable places that I'm pretty sure we can't recommend here. Your best bet aside from them would be ebay.

On 1/27/2021 at 10:21 PM, erasercrumbs said:

I'm glad I never bought the Troggoth Hag, too.

I was going to finally swallow it and buy the khorne dragon, but in the back of my mind I can see them doing the same to that.  And its just too much money to have it sat there as a pretty thing.  My mammoths have earned their money over the years.

On 2/1/2021 at 4:28 PM, AccendantEvincar said:

So theyve been squatted then?

As long as GHB20 is still valid we  have official pitched battle points...

and looking at the way they bravely handled the winter faq, where Nighthaunt got taken back to 2019, they might just copy paste the points into the next book...

But i wouldn’t start collecting now ☹️

Edited by Honk
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Honk said:

As long as GHB20 is still valid we  have official pitched battle points...

and looking at the way they bravely handled the winter faq, where Nighthaunt got taken back to 2019, they might just copy paste the points into the next book...

But i wouldn’t start collecting now ☹️

They’re gone and that means thst they’ll definitely be legends in ghb 2021.

Bear in mind that there are only 12 models left in the whole aos chaos section from fw. I can see them thinning  some more.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Shaquilleoheal said:

Probably they will return back on Old World release,but not anymore on AoS

with the announcement of Chaosdwarves for TW:WH3 and such, a miracle might come our way...

but even if GW listens to our cries and prayers, they will redo them like the elves or dwarves and you’ll have to start from scratch...

🤔 not sure if I‘m in for 500 gold

• 3 weeks later...

As the recent pages were all on the topic of models going OOP, I would like to ask some help for armybuildung. I concider to build a proxy/conversation heavy army of chaos dwarfs. Reading into the rules I see there is the option to build a wartrain or rather playing a mix together with bulls. But..what are your experiences? Is the army fun to play? What works? And is it fun playing against 2.0 tomes?

6 hours ago, Charleston said:

As the recent pages were all on the topic of models going OOP, I would like to ask some help for armybuildung. I concider to build a proxy/conversation heavy army of chaos dwarfs. Reading into the rules I see there is the option to build a wartrain or rather playing a mix together with bulls. But..what are your experiences? Is the army fun to play? What works? And is it fun playing against 2.0 tomes?

Not really, Magma Cannons work and that's mostly it. The rules are so outdated you're pretty much guaranteed to lose against most of the armies in the game, and I'd recommend you ask your opponent for a handicap.

• Thanks 1