AoS 2 - Legion Of Azgorh Discussion

Gaz Taylor

Come on guys.. where's ya faith in Hashut? He will protect us!! We will prolong our right to be part of age of sigmar forever :)

They produce platic chaos dwarfs in warcry, they added our points in the ghb, they even faq'ed our oop unit back in. I stay strong with my believes in our army and our pride. I will not turn down my believe in Hashut. I will not!!

And just as a sidenote.. they never axed the download of the rulebook in my country ;) So I just stay with my believesthat it has been a labeling or programming error for some countries :)

Edited by B.C.D.
  • Thanks 1

Rolling out a 1K list vs FEC tomorrow:

Bull Centaur Taur'ruk (160)
- General
- Trait: Grotesque
- Artefact: Armour of Bazherak the Cruel
Daemonsmith (100)
- Darkforged Weapon
Chaos Sorcerer Lord (160)
- Runestaff
10 x Infernal Guard Fireglaives (100)
10 x Infernal Guard Fireglaives (100)
Magma Cannon (140)
Magma Cannon (140)
Extra Command Point (50)
Emerald Lifeswarm (50)

Total: 1000 
Extra Command Points: 1
Wounds: 49

Not gonna lie, it was an uphill battle when I fought FEC recently.   But that was at 2K points.  Those friggin Terrorgheists are just straight up OP!  Definitely try to position well to stay out of his charge range, but able to get into shooting range and unload on that thing.  I think it can strike in the hero phase too somehow, so watch out.

4 hours ago, Charly2912 said:

I wont believe that we are getting axed!

Think of it perhaps as more of a mutation, like when Morghur floats by to transform us into another form of being....like spawn with guns?

2 hours ago, Lord Krungharr said:

Not gonna lie, it was an uphill battle when I fought FEC recently.   But that was at 2K points.  Those friggin Terrorgheists are just straight up OP!  Definitely try to position well to stay out of his charge range, but able to get into shooting range and unload on that thing.  I think it can strike in the hero phase too somehow, so watch out.

Think of it perhaps as more of a mutation, like when Morghur floats by to transform us into another form of being....like spawn with guns?

Thankfully at 1K, I shouldn't see more than one, right?

Azgorh did well then!   Those blasted ghouls and vargulf/gheist? things were all over the place from the edges when I played them.  

There's a big 2500 point event in April, and I'm toying with the idea of taking an Execution Herd, Artillery Train w 3 Magmas, 2 Skullcrackers, and another 20 Fireglaives to round out the battlelines (with Shartor as General for Renders as Battleline).  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Televiper11 said:

Bye Bye Chaos Sorcerer Lord's Daemonic Power spell, which I've used consistently to buff Taur'ruk & K'daai. Now only applies to Mortal STD units.

And his passive oracular visions buff too 😑 

On the other hand, I never liked the model so glad to not have to see it, but it's a heavy blow to some major synergy in our lists