AoS 2 - Disciples of Tzeentch Discussion

Gaz Taylor

Horrors are really nice, splitting into blue horrors makes them very strong for screening and taking objectives. The other daemons arent too great... Flamers are really strong but just are too expensive to justify taking compared to Enlightened. The Exhalted flamer is actually okay, but Ive never had great luck with him. The screamers suffer the same problem as the flamers, they are 100 points for basically the mounts that enlightened stand on, for an extra 40 points you get more attacks and more wounds, though they can be nice against monsters. The models are still nice to have because you can still summon them, and screemers are nice for summoning because they are very fast and can take objectives far away. Its a real pity theres no start collecting set for tzaangors, could easily have a shaman, 10 tzaangors and 3 enlightened in a box.

9 minutes ago, Thorsten said:

Hey guys,

I just orderd a Start Collecting Box =D  

Is there a general consensus on which units are good? I rly only like the deamons are they  a strong force? 

Cheers 

Chariots are nice, everything else other then horrors and heralds are meh 

Locus of change makes screamers have the very niche role of monster hunters when paired with a daemon hero of some kind since negative one to hit is very strong but other then that they are weak. 

Horrors are amazing, they are battleline, a caster, and with split and spells your summoning goes from meh to pretty good. In a 500 point list with horrors and one caster I was able to summon 20 blue horrors by second turn and the horror unit still lived (in fact it was last to die lol) so it’s possible to have strong summoning with horrors. In fact some tournament was won by a guy running only horrors in a change host... mixed pinks, blues, and brimstones and with summoning I guess never really lost his numbers, while the opponent would be losing units from all the shooting. That’s another awesome part of horrors, you don’t lose numbers, you either keep the same or gain more, so objectives are easy sometimes

heralds aren’t useful enough on their own... however I’ve had success summoning them for a snipe of sorts. Give them tzeentches firestorm (the 9 to cast daemon spell) and activate their tome for 3d6 Dice to cast, they will normally get that spell and their signature spell off for an average of 6.5 mortal wounds and much more if your roll well. Also being the cheapest daemon hero gives them merit for things that need that. Oh yeah and you’ll get a 40k army too! Lol

on the other daemons not in the box... greater daemons are the best casters in game unless your opponent is bringing a god character like nagash or something lol. Bring one every game above 1k they are amazing. All special characters other then Kairos are amazing when used correctly, feel free to get any of them that you think look cool. And take spell portal, 36 inch range on every lore spell and signature spell other then a few exceptions is amazing. 

In regards to the split special rule on horrors, almost always split into blues, because they do the same damage ranged wise but you get two of them for every pink. But if your opponent has a character you want dead within range of exploding horrors... then feel free to take petty vengeance with the blues when you don’t need more bodies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peasant said:

Hi changelings! Is The multitudinous host still a thing? Im very interested in a horde of horrors army

It’s been increased in points but since fate points and how splitting works changed perhaps that’s fair. 

Its around 240 points if memory serves me right, pinks and blues gain d6 models on your turn, and brimstones gain d3

pink horrors now cost 200 points

blues are 100 points

and brimstones are 70 points

so brimstones are not worth it unless that 30 point difference let’s you fit something important in as blues split for free now, so 10 blue horrors can get you 10 free brimstones 

pinks also split for free meaning 10 pink horrors is actually 50 possible models, this gives a weird flow to your army as blues do more damage then pinks (due to getting two for every dead pink) which means a horror army actually increases in damage as they lose models 😂

the only weakness to the formation is it’s impossible to implement in low point games, and for you to be competitive it will take a lot of points even at 2k, you’ll want to take a greater daemon or gaunt summoner (gaunt summoner is a daemon and also a mortal so can grab the look out sir spell and gain incredible survivability, and since our summoning needs a hero to do it surviving is important especially to horrors) gaunt summoners are also arcanites so you can grab the trait that kills your own dudes to increase spell range and get rerolls, thus making sure you use regenerating horrors in full effectiveness 

is also recommend a spell portal endless spell as it makes most of our spells 36 inch range, meaning you can hit people first turn with something when normally you couldn’t. I like putting soulsnare shackles thru it or the gaunt summoners signature spell

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, obmik1 said:

Anyone had any experience with the new blades of khorne? They have allot of anti magic capabilities now. Are they a hard counter to us? What about the hexgorger skulls?

It’s 2 points to auto dispell, and they use all points no matter what they spend it on so most will be going for bigger stuff or they’d be wasting points in that regard. Horrors splitting into new units is bad news as one pink horror unit means 5 possible points... protect at all costs!!! I conga line a wall of marauders at 1k and two at 2k, this means they can’t reach my actual lines till 3rd or 4th turn so I don’t have trouble with them. Their “spells” fuzzle out in one turn on a 1 to 4. Or a 1 to 3 if a priest is nearby so the hexgorgers aren’t as deadly as you think. They need 8s to make you forget spells, Ive had more trouble with malevolent orb endless spell that attempts to dispell every spell I have lol. Basically they have short range, so yes it’s devastating if it gets to an important caster... but you can mitigate this with traits, balewind and spell portal to increase your range and keep away.

the anti wizard army version they have I havent played against... but maybe since I don’t rely on any one spell the auto dispell and stuff just remind me of going against a wizard heavy force that can’t cast spells back... which honestly sound lit to me!

since we don’t use utility spells to combo and create synergies but instead just have damage spells (mostly) it becomes hard for an opponent to know which one to auto dispell and which one to let thru/ make a regular attempt so yeah maybe bolt of tzeentch got auto dispelled... but I got a 5 others that all do similar damage so not too much of a loss. 

Kill the banner man first, then priests... and it should be a fair fight. If you don’t then yes they are a hard counter 

9 hours ago, CountryMou3e said:

what are peoples thoughts on summoning heavy lists? Multi host is cool but lacks any real damage output, my thinking is mark of the conjurer, cogs and balewind. So far i can get around 13-15 fate points a hero phase (from successful casts...)

Gaunt summoner warlord with sacrifice trait and balewind along with lord of change with cogs and a horror list can nab you 4 blue horror points per turn, plus 3 for gaunt summoner, plus 6 for the lord of change with mark of the conjurer. Plus one for every horror unit you grab

what list are you using to get 13-15 points a round?

Hey ho,

I would like to seek feedback on a list I’m trying to come up with for more competitively oriented games, probably even for midfield in tournaments. 

The Gaunt and one unit of pinks (Fols reality) will form the center of the army, staying still, probably camping an objective. Gaunt will get Balewind and sacrifice for 33” spells. Bird, other pinks and Kairics go for one side to harass an objective. Bestigors will either sacrifice themselves to secure an objective or run around to get in a spot uncomfortable for the enemy and counter attack. Sky fires and Shaman roam around and snipe heroes together with spellcasters.

Hopefully the pinks give me summoning points fast to replace the bodies. A lot of long range spells plus skyfires should help killing key heroes, even giving me a lot of pressure turn one, as I have many drops, so opponent might take it himself allowing me double turn opportunity.

Dont know how to fit enlightend in there, as I have few punching units... I’m really worried against fast meelee armies that just shred away my few objective campers :/

Any help would be really appreciated.

Allegiance: Tzeentch
Mortal Realm: Ghur
Gaunt Summoner and Chaos Familiars(180)
- General
- Trait: Arcane Sacrifice  
- Artefact: Gryph-feather Charm 
- Lore of Fate: Bolt of Tzeentch
Lord of Change (380)
- Lore of Change: Unchecked Mutation
Tzaangor Shaman (180)
- Lore of Change: Fold Reality
10 x Pink Horrors of Tzeentch (200)
- Lore of Change: Fold Reality
10 x Pink Horrors of Tzeentch (200)
- Lore of Change: Treason of Tzeentch
10 x Kairic Acolytes (80)
6 x Tzaangor Skyfires (400)
20 x Bestigors (240)
- Allies
Balewind Vortex (40)
Geminids of Uhl-Gysh (40)
Umbral Spellportal (60)
- 2000/2000

@Myzyrael

personally id give the lord of change bolt of tzeentch and gryph feather charm, and then give the gaunt summoner the look out sir spell to make him protected against everything.

i think you’ll find that 33 inch range is a little much at times haha, and I don’t think the inability to move is helpful personally (espeoaclly since the summoner has such amazing auras for detering short range fights, the look out sir spell is much better on him to allow you to risk him in close combat when it’s direly needed) so I’d pick up shackles instead of  balewind or geminids (although geminids is so amazing I’d be hard pressed to remove that...)

Bestigors also work super well in units of 10 and as you already have a lot of drops ot wouldn’t hurt you too bad to split them up 

in fact aren’t the bonuses that shamans give a non stop aura? Why not split the skyfires too! That way if really needed you can give up one to a charge and still have 3 to fire normally 

if fast melee is a problem here’s some fixes: shackles of course, grave tide when used correctly as the opponent must go around the giant model, marauders for cheap congalines that can block whole armies for one turn, magister to make people into spawn and lock them in combat

As for competitive play, I’d wouldn’t suggest such a fragile list who can’t handle new khorne and possibly new fyreslayers... when you cant reliably pick turn order certain armies will auto win vs you and I think you’ll have issues vs many melee lists personally. I mean even beast-claws could get the drop on you and table with a good turn so idk if it’s a good idea to be so squish (although perhaps it won’t play out that way, won’t know till you try)

Interesting suggestions. I always felt that the balewind provides range together with high ground for visibility so the summoner was sniper and horde remover in one (d3 + d6 mw turn two+). So gfc for protection. But using him more offensively Is something I will try out to get a feeling for. 

I could then forego turn one pressure for points, getting rid of the portal and the balewind, get shackles and the big blade for summoning. 

What would you suggest for a less fragile army? I always feel like tzeentch is super glass cannon no matter what. Just layers of screens we have but it feels like flinging spells while walking backwards... 

tzaangors die to a stiff breeze, even though they have at least some punch. But compared to anything else their Meelee output is ok at best... especially as soon as they are reduced in numbers... and 180 for 10 is a steep price 😀

enlightend have punch but either want to be charged with screen in front or need large numbers to ignore the bonus for hitting later... 

i tried to get some ungor raiders for mobile screens in there but couldn’t find the 80 points... 

but maybe I just see things too dark 😂

1 hour ago, Myzyrael said:

Interesting suggestions. I always felt that the balewind provides range together with high ground for visibility so the summoner was sniper and horde remover in one (d3 + d6 mw turn two+). So gfc for protection. But using him more offensively Is something I will try out to get a feeling for. 

I could then forego turn one pressure for points, getting rid of the portal and the balewind, get shackles and the big blade for summoning. 

What would you suggest for a less fragile army? I always feel like tzeentch is super glass cannon no matter what. Just layers of screens we have but it feels like flinging spells while walking backwards... 

tzaangors die to a stiff breeze, even though they have at least some punch. But compared to anything else their Meelee output is ok at best... especially as soon as they are reduced in numbers... and 180 for 10 is a steep price 😀

enlightend have punch but either want to be charged with screen in front or need large numbers to ignore the bonus for hitting later... 

i tried to get some ungor raiders for mobile screens in there but couldn’t find the 80 points... 

but maybe I just see things too dark 😂

If you calculate how much a horror blob is per model once split we aren’t that fragile, and I believe bestigors have a good save so perhaps I’m imagining your list being frail idk. The key to not being squishy is in my mind slaves to darkness (although this isn’t always amazing, since chaos warriors are terrible tbh. But marauders at battalion strength with a Warshrine have 5 up rerolllable saves and are only 5 points per model, thus making them cheaper then goblins and pretty tuff for a 5 point model) Kara is acolytes are overpriced to just use as chaff in my mind.

the main reason I always grab the look out sir spell on the gaunt summoner is cuz you will meet the opponent that can snipe him... and when you do your balewind plus trait plus bolt is gone... and that’ll feel not amazing. Grabbing him protection instead means you can still touch people far away with spell portal, but you just can’t touch two units in the first turn. Which I think is worth it honestly. It should be noted you could keep balewind and simply change out your lore spell whenever you wanted, I just think that slowing the opponent would be more useful is all.

honestly if you want a non squish list that has good summoning and magic, just run an all horror changehost with all three types of horror 😂 it actually won a tourney in the last few months I believe.

flinging spells while walking backwards does not appear to win games (or at least objectives) . I’ve been experimenting with more and more mortals and ive come to two realizations 

a string of marauders in front of your casters gives you one whole turn of casting even if demonlished in one round of combat, this is similar to how pestilens runs their hordes but they use it for counter attack purposes. When noticing this I thought to my self: “I’ll just run two or three lines and never get charged ever!” However in practice that doesn’t work at all, as you can’t realistically take objectives and keep the lines far enough apart to block three turns of melee... so you are forced to advance or lose out objective wise. I then tested arcanites. And I think the flame cult is better then the change cult for several reasons. First of all it straight up doubles potential ranged damage on a model that’s good in combat which is amazing, and it literally gives you fast objective takers in the form of enlightened. If not going tzaangor horde then this really helps a lot and is incredibly easy to build. I then used both of these in conjunction with horrors and found out even more! I realized the marauders work incredibly well with the horrors. They allow me to kill enough of them off with trait to spawn in blues on forward objectives. And a cp let’s the marauder unit move up the board 13 inches (which is plenty to take midfield objectives) this means with soulshackles and spell portal I give my opponent two options. One is to allow me to move up and take midfield, while also hitting them with something from the portal, which since the marauder unit exists they know they can’t realistically double turn and table me. Or two they give me second turn, I lose out on midfield but have potentially a double turn on shackles, spell portal on something in the back twice, two spawns (I love my magister) and of course whatever my horrors are running.  Almost no army can take all that punishment so basically I can grab midfield anyways.

also I realized running arcanites that with two shooting attacks per turn, high numbers, a fast running hard hitting hammer, and Two or three wizards, they are basically a well contained army that fixes tzeentch problems by making them also weaker in the magic phase. This army is all about finding that balance. Also you can with a magister on balewind or cogs as the leader of a cabal “recycle” fate dice when needed to spam doubles (as he has the highest casting potential with all of the above bonuses) makes for a funny warlord if you give him multiple lore spells lol

oh god that’s wordy, I’m bad at explaining my thoughts but can you pick thru this? Haha

What are everybody's thoughts on a list that doesn't rely on heavily summoning Blue Horrors? I'm thinking of running the following to see how it goes:

Battalion: Tzaangor Coven

Lord of Change (General)
Incorporeal Form
Gryph-feather Charm

Gaunt Summoner with Familiars

Battleline:
Tzaangors x30
All the upgrades

Kairic Acolytes x10

Kairic Acolytes x10

Other:
Tzaangor Enlightened x6

Tzaangor Skyfires x6

The battalion will make the Tzaangors the combat monsters they used to be many years ago. You can play aggressive with the LoC thanks to his -2 to hit, and he can keep up and support the disc riders. You can probably drop Incorporeal Form for Arch-Sorcerer so LoC can have access to Fold Reality without losing one of his nuke spells from the Lore section. For Tzeench, it seems like a simple and straightforward list to run. I haven't quite decided what Artifact to give the Summoner any ideas?

5 minutes ago, Reezark_SP said:

What are everybody's thoughts on a list that doesn't rely on heavily summoning Blue Horrors? I'm thinking of running the following to see how it goes:

Battalion: Tzaangor Coven

Lord of Change (General)
Incorporeal Form
Gryph-feather Charm

Gaunt Summoner with Familiars

Battleline:
Tzaangors x30
All the upgrades

Kairic Acolytes x10

Kairic Acolytes x10

Other:
Tzaangor Enlightened x6

Tzaangor Skyfires x6

The battalion will make the Tzaangors the combat monsters they used to be many years ago. You can play aggressive with the LoC thanks to his -2 to hit, and he can keep up and support the disc riders. You can probably drop Incorporeal Form for Arch-Sorcerer so LoC can have access to Fold Reality without losing one of his nuke spells from the Lore section. For Tzeench, it seems like a simple and straightforward list to run. I haven't quite decided what Artifact to give the Summoner any ideas?

My inclination to run hordes would tell you to drop the skyfires for more acolytes and the formation 😆 Moar firepower! but of course you are running a tzaangor list so don’t listen to me! Haha

i think it’s weird you aren’t running a shaman, in a tzaangor list he can make his points back quite easily and his aura seems good (although 180 for a one cast wizard might be a bit much... still his aura and spell should make up for that) And personally I’d almost run a Msu style to gain advantage of the items tzaangor get and how it interacts with spells (although they may have nerfed or changed them idk since I don’t run tzaangor) last nit pick would be I don’t like skyfires XD other then that seems fine for playtesting then tweaking. 

Also on an unrelated note, magister with balewind and the look out sir spell looks sexy at 1k, spawning in 50 point model possibly every turn? (I like magisters I’m biased lol) also someone needs to play test marauders vs acolytes. If you aren’t running the formations then it sounds like a match made in heaven. I mean know any armies who can easily grind thru 200 marauders and a large cabal? I wanna test that list for fun lol (my wizards will all be sniped I know :()

As for strategy side of things, have you tried baiting charges with an enlightened line 3 inches from a unit that you predict would be charged? Basically confirms they will activate their ability and with marauders on 25s you can hit over them with all your weapons (plus a cp for a 13 inch move first turn means you can set up a counter offensive really easily vs melee)

6 hours ago, TheadTheOgorSlayer said:

[...]

About the fagile aspect:
Yep, slaves to darkness seem to provide some toughness. In the early days, chaos warriors were my go-to unit for an anvil and boy, they could absorb a lot of punch but these days are gone. Not including marauders is a personal choice of mine and might be a subpar one nonetheless, so it is worth discussing even though I personally (!) wouldn't include them in my list. Maybe when there is a new dark oath release with new models I might change my mind or I need to find a different supplier as the models don't fit my taste. All the other units however, such as kairics, beasts (as allies), horrors, etc. wouldn't survive the attack of a melee oriented unit. I had some success with countercharging tzaangors but they inevitably fainted against any reasonable melee unit. So what we have is - thanks to horror summoning - a lot of cheap chaff that absorbs one round of combat. 

But you said this as well, walking backwards and shooting spells at the opponent doesn't win any games. I had reasonable success against the new skaven, tanking away the big units in places that are less relevant to objectives and focusing down the hard hitters but I'm totally struggling against Khorne (obvious hard counter to magic), Seraphon and especially Death due to their insane board control via regenerating hordes. Our book units won't survive the contact with the enemy if she chooses the attacks, no matter what. 

Your conclusion to play the horde of marauders yourself (and maybe just face the meta) at least seems to indicate that we need the same tools as others have in their toolbox to fight the combats out there. This is something that the change host seems to tackle with strong board control. What I am now looking for is another reasonable build with a more diverse type of list. Let me throw in at this point that you are completely right when you say play testing is key, but doing some theory hammering is what I can do most of the time only due to personal restrictions (stupid normal life  ). 

Let me pick up what you said: we need something to remove campers from objectives, we need something to camp objectives ourselves, we need scalpels to remove key pieces from the opponent and we need to make sure that our pieces survive long enough to do their job. 

In this sense, I quite like the idea of using the Gaunt with protection instead of only pure damage potential and will definitely try this out in my next game. For the other two roles I need to go back to the drawing board and find out how to build this into my list given the resources (i.e. models) I have at hand. My collection is not small but I don't have all the models out there in great capacity. 

The magister is a nice utility unit I like to use from time to time, just the inability to make his spell more reliable outside of fate dice concerns me. All our magic buffs only apply to daemon units, that's why I love the gaunt+2pinks combo that all have the +1 inbuilt. I even throw in the RR1s item most of the time, foregoing a protective item. If only the arcanite cabal would be more inclusive in terms of models allowed... 

But let me emphasise that I really enjoy your input and the discussion. Good to have such long discussions as playing that many games to gain the experience myself alone is something I cannot do.

• LOVE IT! 1

@Myzyrael

im trying to add as much as possible to this thread as it appears to be dragging its feet compared to other discussions, and as my (rather unlikely) main army tzeentch has a special place. I originally only liked nurgle, and I loved rank and file armoured soldiers so I bought slaves to darkness when AOS killed my death army and ork army. I then found that the one one thing I missed about warhammer fantasy was going all out on casters and having absurd magic phases (which any army could pull off with investment, although obviously we all know elves were prolly the best at it, although with death I wasn’t too far behind!) and of course trying all the marks allowed me to test my silver tower wizards (magister, gaunt summoner, and the tower pink horrors as heralds) when I eventually tried tzeentch. I was blown away at the rules (I used 1D4Chan and a kind friend group to play without the book) and loved having the feeling that the magic phase was mine again. Of course I bought the tome ASAP and now I play them almost exclusively 

23 hours ago, TheadTheOgorSlayer said:

My inclination to run hordes would tell you to drop the skyfires for more acolytes and the formation 😆 Moar firepower! but of course you are running a tzaangor list so don’t listen to me! Haha

i think it’s weird you aren’t running a shaman, in a tzaangor list he can make his points back quite easily and his aura seems good (although 180 for a one cast wizard might be a bit much... still his aura and spell should make up for that) And personally I’d almost run a Msu style to gain advantage of the items tzaangor get and how it interacts with spells (although they may have nerfed or changed them idk since I don’t run tzaangor) last nit pick would be I don’t like skyfires XD other then that seems fine for playtesting then tweaking. 

Also on an unrelated note, magister with balewind and the look out sir spell looks sexy at 1k, spawning in 50 point model possibly every turn? (I like magisters I’m biased lol) also someone needs to play test marauders vs acolytes. If you aren’t running the formations then it sounds like a match made in heaven. I mean know any armies who can easily grind thru 200 marauders and a large cabal? I wanna test that list for fun lol (my wizards will all be sniped I know :()

As for strategy side of things, have you tried baiting charges with an enlightened line 3 inches from a unit that you predict would be charged? Basically confirms they will activate their ability and with marauders on 25s you can hit over them with all your weapons (plus a cp for a 13 inch move first turn means you can set up a counter offensive really easily vs melee)

Hey thanks for the input :)

In the list I currently run, I have the the LoC, Summoner, and Shaman in the army. The Shaman buff is ok, but if I had to choose only 1, I prefer the firepower of the Gaunt over the Shaman buff. HOWEVER, rather than running mass Tzaangors I'm now looking at making the best out of both flavor of disc riders I'm pretty happy with how it looks on paper.

Battalion: Skyshoal Coven

Lord of Change (General)
Incorporeal Form
Gryph-Feather Charm
Bolt of Tzeench

Gaunt Summoner w/Familiars
Souldraught
Tzeench's Firestorm

Tzaangor Shaman
Fold Reality

Battleline:
Kairic Acolytes x10

Kairic Acolytes x10

Chaos Warriors x5
Great Weapons

Other:
Tzaangor Enlightened on Discs x9

Skyfires x3

Skyfires x3

Endless Spells:
Balewind Vortex
Soulsnare Shackles

Edited by Reezark_SP

33 minutes ago, Reezark_SP said:

Its 2000 points exactly

If you drop one acolyte unit and the warriors for a unit of marauders you will have similar wound density yet you’d be 50 points cheaper correct? Then with the extra Cp your chicken could stack his ability once guaranteed to have one really good magic phase (might not be needed I just don’t think warriors are that great right now)

13 minutes ago, TheadTheOgorSlayer said:

If you drop one acolyte unit and the warriors for a unit of marauders you will have similar wound density yet you’d be 50 points cheaper correct? Then with the extra Cp your chicken could stack his ability once guaranteed to have one really good magic phase (might not be needed I just don’t think warriors are that great right now)

I can't drop both the Acolytes and the Warriors for Marauders because then I'll be short 1 Battleline unit. I do agree with you about the Warriors though. I'd rather have 3rd unit of Acolytes but I do not want to spend another 50 bucks for a box of 20 and only use 10 lol. Then instead of Soulsnare Shackles I can use a Prismaic Pallisade, which is a pretty sweet spell for preventing a key charge into one of my casters. 

52 minutes ago, Reezark_SP said:

I can't drop both the Acolytes and the Warriors for Marauders because then I'll be short 1 Battleline unit. I do agree with you about the Warriors though. I'd rather have 3rd unit of Acolytes but I do not want to spend another 50 bucks for a box of 20 and only use 10 lol. Then instead of Soulsnare Shackles I can use a Prismaic Pallisade, which is a pretty sweet spell for preventing a key charge into one of my casters. 

You are correct... darn lol

i mean acolytes are lit you should get more, even if you don’t use them this list if you ever want an arcanite army it’ll need more then 20

What is everyone wanting as far as updates this year? I'm thinking that a terrain piece would maybe be a flux cairn....it could buff friendly casters and hurt enemy casters......id like to see updated Fate Master and Herald on Disc models at least......endless spells that could cause chaos spawn, possibly.....maybe some more spell lores ......just my thoughts

Edited by MattyP

4 minutes ago, MattyP said:

What is everyone wanting as far as updates this year? I'm thinking that a terrain piece would maybe be a flux cairn....it could buff friendly casters and hurt enemy casters......id like to see updated Fate Master and Herald on Disc models at least......endless spells that could cause chaos spawn, possibly.....maybe some more spell lores ......just my thoughts

We need updated spell lores. I’d like less things to rely on keeping fate dice... what kind of sick freak wants us to not use are best resource? Or perhaps that is just tzeentches ways... lol.  I’d also want more wizard relics and less melee ones tbh, I know daemon princes can be cool with them but honestly just have 2 or 3... we have like 6 melee relics at the moment right? Along the lines of updated spell lores, some spells need serious looking at, the one that buffs heroes can up there bravery by one... like what? Who would choose that bonus 😂. Damage spells are fine as is in my mind, but we need perhaps some longer ranged ones that are less powerful but pay for that with more reach. 

Our terrain piece should effect either casters or fate dice. Perhaps the ability to recycle fate dice like the cabal leader but for units in a bubble? Also I’d like more command abilities. We have one usable one and no reason to use cp on morale most games... like please gimme something for that other then the chicken GeeDubbs. Other then that general buffs to arcanite stuff to help against powercreep would be fine

for endless spells I want a tzeentch caster buff, a damage spell that turns people into tzaangor or spawn (perhaps it hurts everyone lol!) and a defensive anti spell one

also arcanites need more rules to represent a cult rising up. I’m thinking a flanking ability or formation to show they were amongst the enemy and exposed their true loyalties. We are genestealer cults fantasy style I wanna see more of that

• Like 1