AoS 2 - Disciples of Tzeentch Discussion

Gaz Taylor

I was looking at the Aether war book to check the battalion out and I noticed it includes Tzaangor Enlightened, but it isn't bolded and doesn't specify they need to be on disk.

Is this a misprint or does the non bolded "Tzaangor Enlightened" mean either on foot or on disc. I was under the impression if it was non bolded and didn't specify it meant the ones on foot.

19 hours ago, backslide said:

Can someone sell me on fateweaver?  

I admit I'm far more likely to use him in legion of chaos ascendant than tzeentch 

Unless you have a spare artifact or need to take a normal lord of change to meet a battalion requirement I think Kairos really outshines the normal LoC.
For 20 points more than a lord of change Kairos can cast an extra spell, can change a d6 once per game (yours or your opponents), knows all the warscroll spells of friendly wizards within 18, and has more consistent damage on his spell, with the highest bracket doing a flat 6 damage. You only lose out on the command ability and the shooting attack. Kairo's spell will also drop a chaos spawn IN COMBAT with the unit if any models were slain. 6 mortals with a spell portal can snipe a lot of characters, and getting a chaos spawn within 3" of the unit has a lot of practical applications. Very important is the fact that the chaos spawn is dropped in the hero phase, which means it can retreat if its in combat, and get in the way, or move to harass/charge something if it isn't.

On 6/19/2020 at 6:51 PM, Ganigumo said:

Unless you have a spare artifact or need to take a normal lord of change to meet a battalion requirement I think Kairos really outshines the normal LoC.
For 20 points more than a lord of change Kairos can cast an extra spell, can change a d6 once per game (yours or your opponents), knows all the warscroll spells of friendly wizards within 18, and has more consistent damage on his spell, with the highest bracket doing a flat 6 damage. You only lose out on the command ability and the shooting attack. Kairo's spell will also drop a chaos spawn IN COMBAT with the unit if any models were slain. 6 mortals with a spell portal can snipe a lot of characters, and getting a chaos spawn within 3" of the unit has a lot of practical applications. Very important is the fact that the chaos spawn is dropped in the hero phase, which means it can retreat if its in combat, and get in the way, or move to harass/charge something if it isn't.

Both spells do average 6 mortal wounds.  Kairos falls off more, but kairos gets a spawn. LoC is either a way better model to have in melee or about the same if you combine the magic and ranged profiles. As mind you the shooting attack is basicly a bonus spell with longer range (range+movement).  

On 6/18/2020 at 11:17 PM, backslide said:

Can someone sell me on fateweaver?  

I admit I'm far more likely to use him in legion of chaos ascendant than tzeentch 

Kairos Vs LoC is really this

Spells ~=   Loc 48/Kairos 52
-Loc gets 2 spells + rods (rod against a 4+ save is better than your average spell doing about 2.... damage. Signature Spell with command ability LoC is more consistant.
-Kairs actualy gets 3 spells which Matters for summoning, and his spell can spawn a Chaos Spawn which has powerful utility.  Signature spell CAN be harder to cast. Spell falls off sharper when taking damage. 

Melee ~= LoC50/Kairos 50
-LoC can be kitted to do really well in melee. Transumutation, agenda, and destiny dice can let you auto kill key targets at the end of the game. A very powerful peice and really strong for missions where the hero must take objectives. Letting you force a kill. REQUIRES SWORD.
-KaIros otherwise they are pretty much about the same thing as making the LoC powerful takes that rod attack which lets you have that fake magic attack for above. 

Utility. Loc 60/Kairos 40
-LoC's command ability in our army is very strong.  We have a lot of higher casting value spells that are borderline unrealistic with our casting steroids.  It's just +1 top cast, but it hits all daemon units in range for all of thier spells the range is huge. Even for units of pinks that can get spread out, only 1 casting pink needs to be in range to get the bonus as 1 model counts as the wizard for the spell. LoC +gaunt summoner make arcane suggestion realistic all game which can be quite big for our army. And his own buff make his spell easier to cast and more reliable than kairos. 
-Kairos gets a force d6 which can be good for keeping his spell relative, or keeping some one a live. Also get for making key charges. Along side his Chaos Spawn which is pretty good, but often won't stop anything that really matters and will likely die the turn he is cast. This isn't always the case and he can come in clutch, but when i've messed with it, it's always felt useless. 

They both have thier place and are important in different list. WIth heavy wizard investment i like the LoC. I also like the LoC in guild. Sure you get more for the command ability later, but getting that first one out is important, and the bonus to cast on multiple units of pinks is big. Even with casting rerolls from blue scribes or host  you that +1 one is more than clutch with a reroll, and the bonus armor save fits the LoC like a glove. Down side in host is Host is CP hungry as you don't have none CP protection for pinks. The rod/sword more than makes up for not having the 3rd spell as most spell do an average of 2 or 3 mortal wounds, but then you have to think that's before factoring the chance to fell the spell. Where as the rod just gives you that 2 damage or the sword can give you 6-9 from your destiny pool. He's gonna be in Eternal Conflag = Guild of Summoners> Host>>>>>everything else.

Kairos is all about himself, and wants to slot into a list that is already full of steroid to help him out. He sucks with a 2nd LoC so i'd say he sucks in guild.  You also don't want him in eternal conflag because you want change host there. You'll love him in Host though as the reroll cast goes a long way when given to him, but then you have to put the command trait and artifact on some one small and squishy to follow him around.  Unlike the LoC though you aren't having the LoC chugging your CP. Kairos wants Host=blue scribes>>>>>>>>>everything else. 

They both are pretty good and have a lot of work to get thier points. Both snipe characters like crazy and cost an extra 70pts for the spell portal they will mandate. But one will force you down a path, as the LoC wants CP and people to buff.  Where Kairos is plug and play, but gets a lot better with blue scribes or host.

If you aren't sold on kairos don't use him. If you have a place in your army for the LoC to shine then put him in there. Both have well designed rules that make it a real choice.

10 hours ago, mmimzie said:

Both spells do average 6 mortal wounds.  Kairos falls off more, but kairos gets a spawn. LoC is either a way better model to have in melee or about the same if you combine the magic and ranged profiles. As mind you the shooting attack is basicly a bonus spell with longer range (range+movement).  

Kairos Vs LoC is really this

Spells ~=   Loc 48/Kairos 52
-Loc gets 2 spells + rods (rod against a 4+ save is better than your average spell doing about 2.... damage. Signature Spell with command ability LoC is more consistant.
-Kairs actualy gets 3 spells which Matters for summoning, and his spell can spawn a Chaos Spawn which has powerful utility.  Signature spell CAN be harder to cast. Spell falls off sharper when taking damage. 

Melee ~= LoC50/Kairos 50
-LoC can be kitted to do really well in melee. Transumutation, agenda, and destiny dice can let you auto kill key targets at the end of the game. A very powerful peice and really strong for missions where the hero must take objectives. Letting you force a kill. REQUIRES SWORD.
-KaIros otherwise they are pretty much about the same thing as making the LoC powerful takes that rod attack which lets you have that fake magic attack for above. 

Utility. Loc 60/Kairos 40
-LoC's command ability in our army is very strong.  We have a lot of higher casting value spells that are borderline unrealistic with our casting steroids.  It's just +1 top cast, but it hits all daemon units in range for all of thier spells the range is huge. Even for units of pinks that can get spread out, only 1 casting pink needs to be in range to get the bonus as 1 model counts as the wizard for the spell. LoC +gaunt summoner make arcane suggestion realistic all game which can be quite big for our army. And his own buff make his spell easier to cast and more reliable than kairos. 
-Kairos gets a force d6 which can be good for keeping his spell relative, or keeping some one a live. Also get for making key charges. Along side his Chaos Spawn which is pretty good, but often won't stop anything that really matters and will likely die the turn he is cast. This isn't always the case and he can come in clutch, but when i've messed with it, it's always felt useless. 

They both have thier place and are important in different list. WIth heavy wizard investment i like the LoC. I also like the LoC in guild. Sure you get more for the command ability later, but getting that first one out is important, and the bonus to cast on multiple units of pinks is big. Even with casting rerolls from blue scribes or host  you that +1 one is more than clutch with a reroll, and the bonus armor save fits the LoC like a glove. Down side in host is Host is CP hungry as you don't have none CP protection for pinks. The rod/sword more than makes up for not having the 3rd spell as most spell do an average of 2 or 3 mortal wounds, but then you have to think that's before factoring the chance to fell the spell. Where as the rod just gives you that 2 damage or the sword can give you 6-9 from your destiny pool. He's gonna be in Eternal Conflag = Guild of Summoners> Host>>>>>everything else.

Kairos is all about himself, and wants to slot into a list that is already full of steroid to help him out. He sucks with a 2nd LoC so i'd say he sucks in guild.  You also don't want him in eternal conflag because you want change host there. You'll love him in Host though as the reroll cast goes a long way when given to him, but then you have to put the command trait and artifact on some one small and squishy to follow him around.  Unlike the LoC though you aren't having the LoC chugging your CP. Kairos wants Host=blue scribes>>>>>>>>>everything else. 

They both are pretty good and have a lot of work to get thier points. Both snipe characters like crazy and cost an extra 70pts for the spell portal they will mandate. But one will force you down a path, as the LoC wants CP and people to buff.  Where Kairos is plug and play, but gets a lot better with blue scribes or host.

If you aren't sold on kairos don't use him. If you have a place in your army for the LoC to shine then put him in there. Both have well designed rules that make it a real choice.

Kairo's spell does a flat 6 damage at his highest bracket. Sure the LoC will do about 6 on average but kairos removes the variability which has its value.

Unless you're using a CP to get a casting bonus both cast their spells on a 4+, since the normal LoC would need either a 4 or a 3 +1.

Kairos fits well into a more arcanite themed list as well, since the command ability won't affect arcanite wizards (like acolytes) so I think in an arcanite based guild of summoners list he edges out a normal LoC.

That forced die can be used on your opponents rolls too, so you can disrupt a key charge or save.

9 hours ago, Ganigumo said:

Kairo's spell does a flat 6 damage at his highest bracket. Sure the LoC will do about 6 on average but kairos removes the variability which has its value.

Unless you're using a CP to get a casting bonus both cast their spells on a 4+, since the normal LoC would need either a 4 or a 3 +1.

Kairos fits well into a more arcanite themed list as well, since the command ability won't affect arcanite wizards (like acolytes) so I think in an arcanite based guild of summoners list he edges out a normal LoC.

That forced die can be used on your opponents rolls too, so you can disrupt a key charge or save.

yep both have thier places, and as i pointed out i did say his spell is more consistent with command ability.  If your bringing the LoC out of change host, its for the CA working to buff lots of daemon wizards like in a guild of summoners list. Or you want the flexability you can get with the sword.

Kairos higher damage at top bracket is a trade off for more damage fall off and utility. 

Edited by mmimzie

So I have around 2k points worth of tzaangors for my BoC army and the caster and screamers from aether war set and was wondering if there was decent lists you could make with it without investing too much more as I already have 3 armies. Was hoping just the tome and maybe a couple models if possible. Thanks in advance for the feedback. I have 2 tzaangor shamans, 12 enlightened on disc, 6 sky fires and 30 tzaangors  as well as the Magister on disc and 3 screamers.

Edited by Rollsemfat
Add more info that I forgot to the first time

40 minutes ago, Rollsemfat said:

So I have around 2k points worth of tzaangors for my BoC army and the caster and screamers from aether war set and was wondering if there was decent lists you could make with it without investing too much more as I already have 3 armies. Was hoping just the tome and maybe a couple models if possible. Thanks in advance for the feedback. I have 2 tzaangor shamans, 12 enlightened on disc, 6 sky fires and 30 tzaangors  as well as the Magister on disc and 3 screamers.

Honestly, you have the makings for a pretty good Host arcanum list. 1 more unit of screamers an maybe more screamers to summon wouldn't be too bad.  But the enlighted and skyfires would love that 6" bump to really do some strong stuff  

You might also consider grabbing a fate master to buff up your enlightend and sky fires.  

shop list:

6 screams
1 fate masters

that's not a big buy really and would make for a rather strong list. 

Edit: Mind you i didn't math much out, but that looks like a lot of stuff and i'm assuming it more or less 2k pts as is. 

List looks like (with no math):
Fate Master
Shaman on disc (can add the other shaman)
10xtzaangors
10xtzaandors ( can be 20)
3x screamers (can be 6 or 9)

2x6xenlightend on disc
2x3xsky fires
Endless spells to taste

Other Optional buys:
blue scribes: Arcane Suggestion is the best spell in the lores, but it's tough to get off. So any casting bonuses or rerolls help a lot with this.

Edited by mmimzie

Allegiance: Tzeentch
- Change Coven: Guild of Summoners

Leaders
Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch (240)
- General
- Command Trait: Prophet of the Ostensible
- Artefact: Brimstone Familiar
- Lore of Fate: Treacherous Bond
Curseling, Eye of Tzeentch (160)
- Lore of Fate: Shield of Fate
Tzaangor Shaman (150)
- Artefact: Gryph-feather Charm
- Lore of Fate: Arcane Suggestion
Magister (100)
- Lore of Fate: Glimpse the Future

Battleline
30 x Kairic Acolytes (300)
20 x Kairic Acolytes (200)
10 x Kairic Acolytes (100)

Units
9 x Tzaangor Enlightened on Disc (540)

Battalions
Witchfyre Coven (160)

Endless Spells / Terrain / CPs
Darkfire Daemonrift (50)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 1
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 117

Taking this list to an event in a week.

Chose this mostly because its stuff I have painted and havent been able to use yet plus stuff I needed motivation to build. 

What should my gameplan be with this army? 

• Like 1

Cheers guys I used fateweaver in my legion of chaos ascendant and was not disappointed.

Think I did my endless spell wrong? Fateweaver cant dispel and endless spell the same phase as it was cast?

As for horrors how often do you find yourself using 2 blues and 2 brims for every pink you field?

I have been summoning them should I just vote it and start with a unit on the table? Is it worth using a unit of 20 pinks?

received_288377312540633.jpeg

Hey tzeentchy peeps! I'm painting up a small mortal Tzeentch list because the models are amazing. Just finished some acolytes - 

Acolytes_A.jpg.3585ac9063057b7e9b174bb7c9388333.jpg]

Acolytes_B.jpg.bd0e02629d8948bafc7001ded3ab099d.jpg

Acolytes_D.jpg.4c34c6bc156ddd5c4c691142a9365e39.jpg

Acolyte_01.jpg.9b208d6cde139fc14607a45a773691d6.jpg

I'm thinking of going Guild of Summoners as it fits the narrative background for this force, with acolyte and tzaangor units and perhaps using the Alter-Kin, Skyshoal or tzaangor coven- anyone have experience with these? I know they're not super competitive, but I'm more after a fun play experience with this force. 

Edited by hughwyeth
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Duke of Mousillon said:

I am looking for a new army and thought about maybe picking up Tzeentch. I love the spell of the Chaos Sorcerer Lord on Manticore. Is he worth anything or is he just too expensive for a level 1 wizard? 

Well, his spell is pretty damn good. He's pretty decent in CC for a sorcerer. If he fits into your list (both from a points and as well getup perspective), he can be a great pick.... If you got things like a GS (whether on foot or disc but the free horrors are too good to pass up) already covered in your list and got the points, you can do a helluva lot worse than picking him. I haven't played him yet (plan to but the Manticore looks a bit weird so I first want to modify the model or get a good alternative) but I'm pretty sure he's a very solid choice overall but keep in mind that he doesn't have much synergy. Yes, a LoC or Blue Scribes could cast his spell but that's about it. He can buffed for combat akin to the Thaumaturge. In smaller games (unless your enemy is a horde) he might not be the best choice but in larger ones I see nothing speak against him.

Personally I also think about getting a chimera - sounds like a really strong assassin unit. Problem is once again the really goofy model (that dragon head looks horrible).

2 hours ago, Duke of Mousillon said:

@MitGasyeah the mount model looks realy out of date sadly. but thank you. At least now i know he woudnt be a deadweight in a list if i should start tzeentch ^^

Definitely go for it if there's nothing else than interests you as much, Tzeentch is IMO pretty rewarding to play - unless you just wanna smash stuff into bits in close combat, then I really can't recommend the army. That said, Enlightened ARE deadly but outside of them we kinda struggle in close combat as our saves are overall pretty bad and our offensive CC output really pales in comparison to some others. I was hoping the StD stuff would help there but that tome is a bit of a failure as units are either weaker than similarly priced ones or overpriced for what they do.

Unfortunately I got no Stormcast player in my group as I think some of their models could make for cool alternatives for a manticore if the size is somewhat similar... But the Tauralon, Gryoh-Charger and even those drake-things could work. Also, the Karkadrak (which is a very decent model rule-wise but no sorcerer.... god I miss the times when Tzeentch Lords were both monsters in close combat AND sorcerers on top) from the StD box could be an idea but it's got no wings.

1 hour ago, MitGas said:

Definitely go for it if there's nothing else than interests you as much, Tzeentch is IMO pretty rewarding to play - unless you just wanna smash stuff into bits in close combat, then I really can't recommend the army. That said, Enlightened ARE deadly but outside of them we kinda struggle in close combat as our saves are overall pretty bad and our offensive CC output really pales in comparison to some others. I was hoping the StD stuff would help there but that tome is a bit of a failure as units are either weaker than similarly priced ones or overpriced for what they do.

Actually the marauders fit really well into tzeentch. Sure they don't have a great save, but their damage output is unreal and they're excellent choices for the 9" charge agenda. Plus we can make the Daemonic Power spell go off very reliably on a chaos sorcerer which is huge for marauders. The only downside is they obviously don't fit into any usable tzeentch battalions, but they add a really potent kick so it might be worth the trade offs. For that matter Archaon is a good choice too, and combining him with marauders can be particularly efficient. 

Edited by Grimrock

1 hour ago, Duke of Mousillon said:

Does that also count for enlightened on foot or only on disc? I read through some pages in this forum and a lot of people seem to think enlightened on foot arent worth there time. 

I've only ever used them on discs and with the discs being so powerful and versatile, I'd rather cut corners somewhere else. I've read that some had success by using the Enlightened behind screen units. 

1 hour ago, Grimrock said:

Actually the marauders fit really well into tzeentch. Sure they don't have a great save, but their damage output is unreal and they're excellent choices for the 9" charge agenda. Plus we can make the Daemonic Power spell go off very reliably on a chaos sorcerer which is huge for marauders. The only downside is they obviously don't fit into any usable tzeentch battalions, but they add a really potent kick so it might be worth the trade offs. For that matter Archaon is a good choice too, and combining him with marauders can be particularly efficient. 

True, can't argue with your picks - it's just that overall the StD tome doesn't have all that much that feels like a great addition IMO and often a couple more wizards or flamers feel like a better pick IMO. Generally the StD endless spell Darkfire Daemonrift is also a nice addition if you take a StD sorcerer along... I feel like Marauders are much better in a mixed or Khorne-heavy force (Bloodsecrator buff alone... oh boy) where you can turn them into real beasts but they are viable for sure, just better in other lists than our usual ones. Something that might also be quite decent are the Iron Golems, haven't tested them yet though... but seeing how we can always use a really cheap roadblock they might be a good pick if we don't spam horrors. I'd really like to see them buff StD in general a bit. 

21 hours ago, Duke of Mousillon said:

I am looking for a new army and thought about maybe picking up Tzeentch. I love the spell of the Chaos Sorcerer Lord on Manticore. Is he worth anything or is he just too expensive for a level 1 wizard? 

I'm gonna throw out a recommendation for paradoxical shield on the sorc lord on manticore.

The sorc lord can give himself rerolls to save rolls with oracular visions.

Paradixical shield adds 2 to your save but you must reroll successful save rolls.

Since modifiers are applied after rerolls the sorc lord will succeed on a roll of 2 or 3 (vs no rend) then reroll everything succeeding on a 2+.

The actual math is something like:

89% chance to save vs no rend

72% chance vs 1 rend

50% chance vs 2 rend

You don't get any mortal protection but its an interesting combo.

On 6/22/2020 at 8:45 PM, Arcce said:

Leaders
- General
Tzaangor Shaman (150)
Magister (100)

Battleline

Units

Battalions
Witchfyre Coven (160)

Darkfire Daemonrift (50)

Chose this mostly because its stuff I have painted and havent been able to use yet plus stuff I needed motivation to build. 

On 6/22/2020 at 8:45 PM, Arcce said:

Great list, I take something very similar! My thoughts for you:

- If the curseling doesn't do it for you, replace him with the Bluescribes, use it's ability w DD if you have any pesky 2's or 3's (they're not really that pesky, just not as usueful as 1's or 5's and 6's) to then get their spell for Boon of Tzeentch to auto cast and you're re-rolling all failed spells... Further to this, you can chuck them on the Balewind Vortex aaaaand then their bubble goes up to a 24" re-roll bubble AND they get they extra spell to cast each turn AND they get to add to their saves! kinda kewl and I love this combo, because coupled with the Command trait I think it is from GOS Coven, youre making a lot of bubbles for re-rolls which you will want because of the amount of Kairic's youre taking.

- The blobs of kairics youre taking is perfect. Theyre kinda poor on the saves I find so the bigger blobs are greater and also they keep their wizard ability for longer, PLUS a unit of 30 shooting in hero phase because of the Battallion is NOTHING to scoff at and can really mess with your opponent.. just make sure the 30 blob is where you need it to be and more likely to be in the front line because of the battallion ability and also they will deal some swift justice if you get off some of the agenda's specifically the one where every model counts as 2! that objective aint going anywhere!!!!!!!

- With guild of summoners, you almost WANT to go first (sometimes obvs depending on scenario etc etc) to rack those spells up and bring in Big Bird turn 1!! Bringing him in turn 2 really doesnt do much for us unfortunately unless it is one of those battle plans where heros or wizards hold objectives, because we can summon heros, we are really lucky in that sense, not a lot of armies can do this (at least from what I know of summoning from other armies which might not be the most lol). He is also a great decoy for when you bring him on because he can buff erryone nicely (in the hero phase) but if he has his rod hanging out he can still do some nice shooting wherever you plonk him.

- The Enlightened on disc are def gunna be the powerhouse of this list that you will want to chop things up with (nothing knew here) BUT, there is a real keeeewl way to get some mad buffs on them to make them even worse than they are... chuck the agenda that gives the unit an extra attack onto the Enlightened and then they get 4 attacks each, with 9 peeps attacking if they can all pile in, its going to hurt whatever it touches.

- Good spells with glimpse the future, arcane suggestion etc. Would suggest taking Aura of mutability on the Gaunty boy for when those horrors so they get (i think) +1 to wound on their rolls as mostly you'd have the Gaunt follow them for their -1 to hit buff. But not always needed.

- If you really like shenanigans, which I do but its not for everyone and its probably not always the most competitive spell to take, consider the burning sigil of tzeentch to cause some psyke out for the randomness of what it can do!

- Def make sure the magisters spell of Bolt of Change is sunk into a unit that has low wound count to bring in that chaos spawn. Even consider hitting your pinks with it because you get the Chaos Spawn for free plus another 2 blues so its honestly not that much of a loss to you at that point (can even use the endless spell of emerald life swarm to return those pinks, but because your pinks has suffered some wounds, you can drop the DD of 1 if you have it, for their banner ability to RETURN MORE PINKS muhahahahahaha).

- One thing I noticed about the list is that you have the ability to get 9 spells off in the hero pahse, which is great as this list has some solid buffs and what not, BUT I really think you need that bigger bubble of re-rolls from the scribes if you want to be brining the LOC in first round, spesh if youre given first turn! Just remember that you lose the spell from the guant if he brings those pinks in first turn, BUT, they can cast their spell straight up so you can luck it out that they bring you to 9 spells... might be a bit tricky but always something to plan for.

As for gameplan, probs bit more contextual depending on your battleplan drawn... make sure you let your opponent know of how dangerous those EOD can be and also that you can bring in those pinks whenever and that when theyre in they have no restrictions when they come in and they are a 50 wound unit in total (if they dont know already that is)... maybe chuck these closer to an objective when they come in or position them so they can take it first go or are prepped to do so.

Keep the 10 man unit of Kairics out of harms way, battleshock can force these off the board quickly if theyre knocked about a bit. The magister is a great dude to put behind the pinks and just chaos spawn spam them for extra "units" if you have the models. Do your battallion shooting with the blob of 30 but AFTER they get their spells off, not sure if the battallion business has to be done at the start etc, cant check soz.

The Curseling (ill admit im really not familiar with because I dont have him and dont use him) is kinda hit and miss I think (personal opinion only) based on his warscroll, so keen to hear how he goes! would be good against Nagash I think. Could even drop him for the Curseling if you have it to keep that double spell life.

Hope this isnt too much info, but im at work and have the time to reply, but I also love this list because it is VERY similar to what I am running atm and tweaking as my main hammer :).

Can you let us/me/the forum know how you go after a battle or 3? Cheers!

GLHF

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 12:45 PM, Arcce said:

Leaders
- General
Tzaangor Shaman (150)
Magister (100)

Battleline

Units

Battalions
Witchfyre Coven (160)

Darkfire Daemonrift (50)

I have a question. Does the battalion not call for Enlightened on foot? I thought if it was asking for the keyword Enlightend it would been to be written in bold. 

Has anyone had much experience of converting other models into Kairoc Acolytes? If so, what parts did you use and have success with? I'm looking at converting some human style models to a small unit of 10 Kairics as people who are slowly making the commitment to the greatest Chaos God of all.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

@RUNCMDnononono you dont get me. If i look at that battalion in the book. The Tzaangor Enlightened unit needed for said battalion is NOT written in bold. What i get is that there is not the keyword written. The battalion does not ask for the keyword Tzaangor Enlightened. It asks for the UNIT Tzaangor Enlightened which would be not on discs.

@MitGascould you help me here? You seemed reasonable. Explain this one to me if you woudnt mind please