AoS 2 - Flesh-eater Courts Discussion

RuneBrush

1 hour ago, TheadTheOgorSlayer said:

Speaking incredibly generally anyone with hordes might laugh it off,

I guess target choice is even more important in aggressive lists, than in the classic come-get-me ghoul grind.

but flayers are fast enough to make a fly over, with cogs, spectral host and/or deranged transformation they can get quite speedy and jump over the rabble to get a shot at the juicy bits

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Honk said:

I guess target choice is even more important in aggressive lists, than in the classic come-get-me ghoul grind.

but flayers are fast enough to make a fly over, with cogs, spectral host and/or deranged transformation they can get quite speedy and jump over the rabble to get a shot at the juicy bits

Sometimes it’s not possible to fly over is the problem, like bubble wrapped hero’s, if you can’t land then you can’t move to attack them. Trust me if a guy with 30 blocks wants to block the first turn charge he has the means of protecting choice units. Anyone with a horde they can build around (us lol, gloomspite, khaine, death, chaos in some cases, dwarves can do it I think, chaos dwarves have elite infantry as horde lol) some armies simply don’t have the choice units for you to take out, such as plague monk spam where everything is dangerous but also chaff. It’s definitely a fun list just too niche to me. So depending on the local meta the list could wreck face or fall, or go even. 

When everything is a juicy bit... nothing is lol. At least you don’t have to deal with dwarves who just teleport to objectives and never leave! I’m also interesting in how a slaves to darkness army would perform... they aren’t top tier but have plenty of saves vs mortal wounds and the cheapest chaff in the game I believe (40 maruaders for 200 points, same as a clan rat but access to key words for potent defence buffs)

• Haha 1

On 3/25/2019 at 3:56 PM, Zaffersimo said:

Could you ex plain in a deeper way your point of view,may shearing a couple of practical examples?

I think that every one new to the hobby could find that beneficial.... monetary talking if some one want own 12/15/18 models of either Horrors or Flayers should they just buying SCB or splitting the investment between SCB and box of Crypt ?      

Note: My apologies, I thought this was posted days ago. Just now found it saved in the editor.

The Carrrion Empire boxsets sold out in preorder and there has been no indications the GW will be producing any more of them.  This has happened before on the AOS side of things.  Box price on the Flayers/Horrors is not kind.  So currently the only cheap GW option is the Start Collecting FEC, thankfully it has solid value.  Anyone newly stepping into FEC should just get four of these, build all the muscle as only Flayers or Horrors, eBay the single missing Crypt model, buy ghoul unit boxes as desired. 

My muscle totals are:  1x Crypt Haunter Coutier, 2x Cruypt Infernal Courtiers, 12x Crypt Horrors, 18x Crypt Flayers.  If I ever need to run the warscroll battalions the units have the option for six models,

In the upcoming AOS League I’ll be running either Generic FEC with Feast Day or Blisterskin at various battles.  When playing Blisterskin there will always be a unit of Flayers, the repositioning command ability is so tactically flexible (combine it with Cogs and they have a decent chance of getting the charge).  The trick will be buying just enough for their job (3 or 6) while minimizing the points drawn away from the ghoul masses.  At lower 1k battles my Generic FEC list wouldn’t have any muscle units.  Ghouls, Arcregent, Crypt Ghast Courtier, and GKoTG will be the options.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Evil Bob said:

Note: My apologies, I thought this was posted days ago. Just now found it saved in the editor.

The Carrrion Empire boxsets sold out in preorder and there has been no indications the GW will be producing any more of them.  This has happened before on the AOS side of things.  Box price on the Flayers/Horrors is not kind.  So currently the only cheap GW option is the Start Collecting FEC, thankfully it has solid value.  Anyone newly stepping into FEC should just get four of these, build all the muscle as only Flayers or Horrors, eBay the single missing Crypt model, buy ghoul unit boxes as desired. 

My muscle totals are:  1x Crypt Haunter Coutier, 2x Cruypt Infernal Courtiers, 12x Crypt Horrors, 18x Crypt Flayers.  If I ever need to run the warscroll battalions the units have the option for six models,

In the upcoming AOS League I’ll be running either Generic FEC with Feast Day or Blisterskin at various battles.  When playing Blisterskin there will always be a unit of Flayers, the repositioning command ability is so tactically flexible (combine it with Cogs and they have a decent chance of getting the charge).  The trick will be buying just enough for their job (3 or 6) while minimizing the points drawn away from the ghoul masses.  At lower 1k battles my Generic FEC list wouldn’t have any muscle units.  Ghouls, Arcregent, Crypt Ghast Courtier, and GKoTG will be the options.

Note : no worries 😃

Thank you for your analysis, has helping my out a lot to plan the future buying/modeling/painting process. 

Could I ask you why you do not have any Varghulf? For just fewer point more seems an auto-include to me ^^

About the battalions, are really important or not? For example between "deadwatch" and "attendant at court" I am struggling a bit to decide which I should pick. Is there anywhere than I could learn tactics and tricks for deployment and similar? Maybe could sound a bit wired,but I wish find a balance between fun game/fluff-themed army/and competitiveness.     

3 hours ago, TheadTheOgorSlayer said:

What is your local meta? Also why not cogs? YOu could get plus two to cast on an archregent and cast it almost with 100 percent efficiency and get plus 4 to your threat range army wide, pretty certain that would allow turn one charges in a lot of cases. 

Speaking incredibly generally anyone with hordes might laugh it off, death, every type of chaos, Frye slayers all have means of surviving the initial charges and getting stuck in. I find lists that play hyper aggressively rely too much on making an opponent play on the back foot, as soon as you lose momentum it kills (in my opinion and experience) 

elite armies would prolly fold easily, iron jaws, ogors (both kinds) some stormcast builds.

and gunlines would hate you lol, the only gunlines who can take it would be asgorh. I had an ogor player collapse my line first turn with incredibly lucky dice rolls then expected me to lose but instead my guns annihilated them all while my reserves got stuck in and kept his middle line from going any further (it was two 1k lists vs a 2k list of ogors) magma cannons are kool.

also the ability to move over chaff is nice on an aggressive list, only large units would stop you

Local meta is mostly: Khorne, LoN, DoK, Tzeentch, Seraphon, Mixed Order\Dwarves (courtesy of a certain co-host of Warhammer Weekly). Some outliers in Stormcast, Nighthaunt and IJ. I had a few different list ideas and cogs was in there on some of them but I opted for more Flayers instead with this one. I suppose they would make up for the lack of Blisterskin but I think I would need to drop to 9-6-3 Flayers and I'd have 130 left for...something.

I've played with plenty of elite army builds, but my main Skaven lists already play relatively horde-y as do my BoC.. so I was looking at my FeC to mix it up a bit and this seemed a bit different than running the 1GKoZD + 3 TG list I've been building. I obviously can see inherent weaknesses in this from past experience as this follows the same formula as all other elite armies; kill as much as possible T1 and hope for a double or else you'll be fighting to regain control. Luckily I'm pretty much the only player around here that tends to take gun-line lists so getting double-turned by shooty lists is probably not going to happen often.

49 minutes ago, Zaffersimo said:

Could I ask you why you do not have any Varghulf? For just fewer point more seems an auto-include to me ^^

About the battalions, are really important or not? For example between "deadwatch" and "attendant at court" I am struggling a bit to decide which I should pick. Is there anywhere than I could learn tactics and tricks for deployment and similar? Maybe could sound a bit wired,but I wish find a balance between fun game/fluff-themed army/and competitiveness.     

Derp...  good point.  I actually forgot about an old metal varhgulf from the Vapire Counts days.  It might be the best summoning option with high mobility & force multiplication.  20x ghouls is nothing to sneeze at dice wise, so any choice would depend on the conditions.

So last game I played with Deathwatch (in the current nerfed form) it triggered once and the bonus command point was well spent.  Fun but real “swingy” depending on mortal wound generation.  For their points Flayers don’t hit hard and bringing Deathwatch means investing heavily into them against the core force.  If you are a tactically minded general and enjoy a challenge then Deathwatch is great.

Attendants is for an relic and a command point grab.  If you like Horrors consider the Abattor warscroll batallion.  Extra mortal wounds?  Yes!

I try to keep my hero count low since they draw away from our expensive troops.  Each hero is carefully selected so sometimes a warscroll batallion gives just the right relic boost.

The only thing that gets me down on batallions is the lost models.  Like most death armies (not counting direwolf town) we pay serious points for everything.

As for information 4chan wiki has the basics, just take everything they say with a grain of salt.  This forum is exceptional with all the free flowing ideas.  Digging things out might be tricky.  Local wargamming stores/clubs can be a great source, I hang out with a bunch of old-hammer and new-hammer types on Wens.  Just be aware that there are a bunch of directions FEC can be taken (its deceptively like Battletomb:LoN) so generalized statements without context should be condsidered carefully.

• Like 1

So I wonder how this "I hate you artifacts!" Varghulf list would work

Hollowmourne

Varghulf General with Grave Robber and Bilious Decanter (please don't bubble wrap your artifact hero! I need to punch him or his buddies!)

x2 Archregents  for magic/summoning

Crypt Haunter with corpsefane gauntlet

20 crypt ghouls

x3 6 crypt horrors

abattoir battalion

chalice since leftover 40pts

2k on the dot

Curious how good the one turn wonder varghulf is vs greater daemon chaos armies.

Edited by kenshin620

3 hours ago, kenshin620 said:

So I wonder how this "I hate you artifacts!" Varghulf list would work

Hollowmourne

Varghulf General with Grave Robber and Bilious Decanter (please don't bubble wrap your artifact hero! I need to punch him or his buddies!)

x2 Archregents  for magic/summoning

Crypt Haunter with corpsefane gauntlet

20 crypt ghouls

x3 6 crypt horrors

abattoir battalion

chalice since leftover 40pts

2k on the dot

Curious how good the one turn wonder varghulf is vs greater daemon chaos armies.

I don't like how low this list on CPs, I would change 6 horrors and 10 ghouls for terrorgheist and CPs

14 hours ago, Honk said:

I'd been considering cogs and running 6-6-6 Flayers but my understanding is most people here prefer using at least 1 unit of 9 so it can stick around longer and hit multiple units with a good charge, which led me to 9-6-3. Using that setup + cogs lands me at 1870 which would start my T1 with 4 CP and most assuredly a triumph.. although I worry about having less punch from losing 3 Flayers.

Of course, back to the original list of 9-6-6 leaves me with 2 CP on T1 which allows for an auto-run on the 9 Flayers and the General Courtier to keep up with them for the re-roll charge from pendant. 2" less movement and charges from lack of cogs.. but I don't know that losing a Courtier for model return or the Chalice is worth giving up for Cogs. But hey, I haven't played with these guys enough yet so perhaps I'm wrong.

• Haha 1

Hey Peeps, 

Hope everyone in the thread is doing alright and enjoying FEC atm :)

I thought i'd recap on my list with my first big Tournament here in Sweden which I ended up winning 5-0. 

Just some quick words on the Tournament: 

- 30 players, 2-day tournament. FEC heavy and Tzeentch Heavy with one dude playing Nagash. 

- 12P Max for scenario, rest was secondaries and general missions. 

- Some heavy hitters in terms of player quality based on our scene and Meta in Sweden and also parts of Denmark. 

The list: 

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts
- Grand Court: Gristlegore
Mortal Realm: Shyish
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Terrorgheist (400)
- General
- Trait: Savage Strike 
- Artefact: Ghurish Mawshard 
- Lore of Madness: Blood Feast
- Mount Trait: Gruesome Bite
Abhorrant Archregent (200)
- Artefact: The Dermal Robe 
- Lore of Madness: Spectral Host
Abhorrant Ghoul King (140)
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
1 x Corpse Cart (80)
- Allies
Royal Family (120)
Chronomantic Cogs (60)
Chalice of Ushoran (40)
Malevolent Maelstrom (20)

Total: 1900 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 3
Allies: 80 / 400
Wounds: 83

I ended up facing 2 one-drop dryads-heavy sylvaneth lists in which I both won end of T2. I played against an other Gristlegore list with more TG's and a Summoning and magic heavy Tzeentch-list. In the final I played against a mixed order list with loads of shennanigans and Shooting. 

Basically, Sylvaneth games were easy peasy, killing almost 30 dryads/turn with the TG's. The other Gristlegore list was more of an gamble/win but eventually I won on model and hero count for the scenario. The Tzeentch game was probably my worst match-up. Mainly cause of the huge amounts of screens and summoning capabilities but also all of the obnoxious horror shooting and MW output. I ended up winning on Kill points since the game ended in a tie. 

The last game I played against a very good and wierd mixed order duardin list with a scary dragon, 30 longbeards, 30 arkanauts, endrinriggers and an ironclad amongst other things. I ended up winning by alfa-striking with my non-general TG and by the sheer power of summoning onto objectives T1. Also, summoning flayers for harassing shooting units/threatening backline objectives worked perfectly. 

All in all, a super powerful list with loads of speed, MW and dmg output as well as a decent hero/casting phase. 

The 4 CP's gives the list loads of maneuverability and the +1/+2 to cast helps out ALOT with getting your spells out there. 

Cogs and Chalice are an absolute must have and did a lot of work throughout the tournament. 

Shooting and spell-heavy armies are the most dangerous counters and yes, you'll need to be a bit lucky to win games against those lists. 

Have fun playing your lists :)

Edited by Vlagorescu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Vlagorescu said:

Hey Peeps, 

Hope everyone in the thread is doing alright and enjoying FEC atm :)

I thought i'd recap on my list with my first big Tournament here in Sweden which I ended up winning 5-0. 

Just some quick words on the Tournament: 

- 30 players, 2-day tournament. FEC heavy and Tzeentch Heavy with one dude playing Nagash. 

- 12P Max for scenario, rest was secondaries and general missions. 

- Some heavy hitters in terms of player quality based on our scene and Meta in Sweden and also parts of Denmark. 

The list: 

- Grand Court: Gristlegore
- General
- Trait: Savage Strike 
- Artefact: Ghurish Mawshard 
Abhorrant Archregent (200)
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
1 x Corpse Cart (80)
- Allies
Royal Family (120)
Chronomantic Cogs (60)
Chalice of Ushoran (40)
Malevolent Maelstrom (20)

Total: 1900 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 3
Allies: 80 / 400
Wounds: 83

I ended up facing 2 one-drop dryads-heavy sylvaneth lists in which I both won end of T2. I played against an other Gristlegore list with more TG's and a Summoning and magic heavy Tzeentch-list. In the final I played against a mixed order list with loads of shennanigans and Shooting. 

Basically, Sylvaneth games were easy peasy, killing almost 30 dryads/turn with the TG's. The other Gristlegore list was more of an gamble/win but eventually I won on model and hero count for the scenario. The Tzeentch game was probably my worst match-up. Mainly cause of the huge amounts of screens and summoning capabilities but also all of the obnoxious horror shooting and MW output. I ended up winning on Kill points since the game ended in a tie. 

The last game I played against a very good and wierd mixed order duardin list with a scary dragon, 30 longbeards, 30 arkanauts, endrinriggers and an ironclad amongst other things. I ended up winning by alfa-striking with my non-general TG and by the sheer power of summoning onto objectives T1. Also, summoning flayers for harassing shooting units/threatening backline objectives worked perfectly. 

All in all, a super powerful list with loads of speed, MW and dmg output as well as a decent hero/casting phase. 

The 4 CP's gives the list loads of maneuverability and the +1/+2 to cast helps out ALOT with getting your spells out there. 

Cogs and Chalice are an absolute must have and did a lot of work throughout the tournament. 

Shooting and spell-heavy armies are the most dangerous counters and yes, you'll need to be a bit lucky to win games against those lists. 

Have fun playing your lists :)

Hey man... Congratz on your win!

May you explain me why did you went for the Gristlegore route? Usually people do it when going full TG list / heavy elite one, but seeing yours, I feel that going Court of Delusion (Crusade or Feast Day) and having command trait and artefacts open to you to pick better options seemed better!

I pretty new to FEC, so I might not be getting it correctly!

Thank you!

Hey there,

I am a new AoS player trying to pick my faction.  I really, really, really like FEC and I'm pretty sure they are going to be my 'bad guy' army to start with (I started 40k with Black Templars and Death Guard, a 'good guy' and a 'bad guy' 😛 ).  

- Grand Court: Hollowmourne

Leaders
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Zombie Dragon (440)
- General
- Trait: Dark Wizardy 
- Lore of Madness: Deranged Transformation
- Mount Trait: Death from The Skies
Crypt Haunter Courtier (120)
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Zombie Dragon (440)
- Artefact: Splintervane Brooch 
- Mount Trait: Death from The Skies

Battleline
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
6 x Crypt Horrors (320)
6 x Crypt Horrors (320)

Battalions
Abattoir (120)

Endless Spells
Chalice of Ushoran (40)
Chronomantic Cogs (60)

Total: 1960 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 1
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 92

Basically, the plan is to use Deranged Transformation to boost a unit of Horrors up the field, or both if I'm lucky, and use Death from the Skies on both my dragon riding guys to get them up there too.  I will summon a Varghulf Courtier with my General in most cases.  Chalice keeps my guys beefy and Cogs helps me close in even more.  Abattoir seems like a good battalion choice, as hordes look to have a lot of power and I was hoping to keep a cap on how out of hand they can get. 

I would greatly appreciate any feedback before I start dropping money on this.  I don't necessarily want to roll everyone, I was hoping to have a strong list for casual-competitive games that I could also take to a tournament every once in a while without getting pwnt.

• LOVE IT! 1

7 minutes ago, Aleister said:

I would greatly appreciate any feedback before I start dropping money on this.

List looks kinda cool...

some minor points, the command trait for a hollowmourne court general has to be „grave robber“. And your units could run and charge with a +1 bonus via command ability, that kinda speeds up your big dudes.

And consider the Terrorgheist, he‘s the big cheese when looking at the filthy damage output possible with gruesome bite and feeding frenzy...

15 minutes ago, Honk said:

List looks kinda cool...

some minor points, the command trait for a hollowmourne court general has to be „grave robber“. And your units could run and charge with a +1 bonus via command ability, that kinda speeds up your big dudes.

And consider the Terrorgheist, he‘s the big cheese when looking at the filthy damage output possible with gruesome bite and feeding frenzy...

Thanks for pointing out the Command Trait limitation.  Considering this, I will likely make my General have Grave Robber and the Hollowmourne artefact, with the intention of taking out enemy Heroes.  I will switch Blood Feast to him so he can stay healthy, and move the Dermal Robe and Deranged Transformation to the other flier, who I may make a Terrorgheist instead of dragon zombie.  I do really like Death from the Skies, but it seems like I have ample ways to get my guys up the board between Deranged Transformation and Ravenous Crusaders, so making my dudes more killy does sound like a good idea.  Thanks for the tips!

Edited by Aleister
  • Thanks 1

I've noticed alot of lists focusing on the bigger dudes. Are there any "horde" lists that seem to work well for 2k games? If so, please share your experience 😄.  

I currently own 60 ghouls and would love to mix between elite lists and horde for flavour. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kimbo said:

I've noticed alot of lists focusing on the bigger dudes. Are there any "horde" lists that seem to work well for 2k games? If so, please share your experience 😄.  

I currently own 60 ghouls and would love to mix between elite lists and horde for flavour. 

I see three uses for those 60 ghouls... take in consideration that I'm not a pro player nor I'm a FEC master.

- You could use Mourgaunt Grand Court // 3 x 20 Ghouls // A courtier following them for the revival and bearer of the non-battle shock artefact - Besides this with 1 CP and 4+ you could revive an entire 20 Ghouls unit when destroyed.

- You could go for Ghoul Patrol Battalion inside other type of list - allied with Cogs it could be a sweet Alpha strike due to the Battalion rule  (add some GK to summon Courtier).

- Just use 3 x 10 Ghouls for Battleline and be free to plays as "Feast Day" court of delusion with mix concepts. You will still have Ghouls for Arcregent Summon if you need to add more bodies to contest an objective.

Edited by Masake
  • Like 1

Cross posting from the army list thread since it seems to be a lot quieter than this one :D

I'm planning for an upcoming semi-casual one day tournament and I've been thinking about running something that's a bit of a curveball. No dragons. I think this could work since it's fast enough and full of flyers that I can basically pick my targets. Board control is an issue so the barricade will hopefully help with that.

Each Archregent will summon a Varghulf for more high speed killing and some resilience for the Flayers:

Allegiance: Flesh-Eater Courts: Blisterskin

Abhorrant Archregent: Eye of Hysh, General, Hellish Orator
Abhorrant Archregent
Crypt Infernal Courtier: The Flayed Pennant

Battalion: Deadwatch
Crypt Infernal Courtier
6 Crypt Flayers
6 Crypt Flayers
6 Crypt Flayers

Charnel Throne

Endless Spell: Cadaverous Barricade
Endless Spell: Corpsemare Stampede

3 Command Points

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kimbo said:

If I were to go this route (and it is a second list I'm thinking of compared to the list I posted above), I would move up to 120 Ghouls for 3 squads of 40 and run a Morgaunt Ghoul Patrol list.  I think it would be awesome especially with Cogs and Chalice.

3 hours ago, Aleister said:

I would move up to 120 Ghouls for 3 squads of 40 and run a Morgaunt Ghoul Patrol list.

I tryed it against Fyreslayer Vulkyte..... 240 attacks (2x120 with feeding frenzy) killed only 3 Berserker.... I hope it was just my opponent 's lucky day xD

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Mmanuel said:

I tryed it against Fyreslayer Vulkyte..... 240 attacks (2x120 with feeding frenzy) killed only 3 Berserker.... I hope it was just my opponent 's lucky day xD

Yes, that's some seriously powerful luck on your opponent's part!

4 hours ago, Mmanuel said:

killed only 3 Berserker.... 

Had 40 ghouls smashing into a Khorne army, pre-battletome they did not really perform well... but with summoned support, they kept 2/3 of his army in check, leaving my king to munch all the stuff in small bites

11 hours ago, Kimbo said:

You could go for 40/10/10 and then sprinkle in flayers and horrors as you like... with  2 Regent+ 2 varghulf and 6+6 knights you‘re at 1940

not really try-hard stuff, but could be okay 

Edited by Honk

On 3/28/2019 at 12:20 AM, Aleister said:

I would greatly appreciate any feedback before I start dropping money on this.

There are a lot of stuff that can be made better with this list, first, and that is a general advice: put your Court throw-away artefacts on non-wizards, it will make them a scoring unit when it is needed, it will also distribute your anti-armor damage more evenly in case of Corpsefane Gauntlet (having it on my Haunter worked very well when I played Hollowmorne list) 
Second - you need Command Points, you need them badly and unfortunately it means cutting down your list, the better way to do it would be swapping both of zombie dragons to terrorgheists and it will also make list much more deadly. You would also never want Death from the Skies on all of your wizards AND Cogs in the same list.

That's pretty much it, but from personal preference - I would drop one of monsters to get Regent and more bodies.

8 hours ago, XReN said:

There are a lot of stuff that can be made better with this list, first, and that is a general advice: put your Court throw-away artefacts on non-wizards, it will make them a scoring unit when it is needed, it will also distribute your anti-armor damage more evenly in case of Corpsefane Gauntlet (having it on my Haunter worked very well when I played Hollowmorne list) 
Second - you need Command Points, you need them badly and unfortunately it means cutting down your list, the better way to do it would be swapping both of zombie dragons to terrorgheists and it will also make list much more deadly. You would also never want Death from the Skies on all of your wizards AND Cogs in the same list.

That's pretty much it, but from personal preference - I would drop one of monsters to get Regent and more bodies.

Thanks!  I have a lot to learn... Battletome in the mail!  I can see moving the Corpsefane Gauntlet to my Haunter, I didn't realize the rule about making it a scoring unit.  Regarding Zombie Dragons over Terrorgheists, I was reading on 1d4chan and it looked like the ZD version would let you summon Vharghuls and stuff and that the TG version doesn't.  I will confirm when I get my BT I guess, and then consider what to do.  I will probably swap out one of my monsters for more ghouls sometimes, as I acquire more models I will vary my list from time to time.  I'm going to magnetize the monsters so I can take the riders off and use them on foot when desired...

• Haha 1