AoS 2 - Flesh-eater Courts Discussion

RuneBrush

Msu knights sunday
holowmourn
Ushoran, Mortarch of Delusion    460 horfrost
Abhorrant Archregent     general    150 derenge transformation +cast comandtrait
Varghulf Courtier         165
Marrowscroll Herald         100 prest artifact 5+ ward 
Marrowscroll Herald         100
Crypt Horrors     3         130
Cryptguard     20         280
Crypt Ghouls     20         160

4 hours ago, Lucentia said:

Ushoran can't take hoarfrost cos he doesn't qualify for being an Andtorian Locus in basically every way, he's stuck with the FEC spells I'm afraid.

ohhh thanx man

Edited by Fellman

loss 19-25 vs ghost in a tight fun game krypthorrs doing most of the heawy lifting ushoran and artch regent  grate buff pices. the wargulf doing grate.

holowmourn
Ushoran, Mortarch of Delusion    460 derenge transformation
Abhorrant Archregent     general    150 horfrost +cast comandtrait
Varghulf Courtier         165
Marrowscroll Herald         100 prest artifact 5+ ward 
Abhorrant Ghoul King         130 merciles blizzard
Cryptguard     20         280

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 3

I'd like some feedback, y'all. 

So first thing is I'm not the biggest fan of the horrors / flayers kit. It's aged fairly well and all but I just don't like it. I've been trying to figure out suitable proxies or something easy to convert. The theme I'm going for is the "royal beast menageries" so like beasts that have succumb to the delusional curse kinda thing. 

So far for the flayers I'm considering the ravening direflock BoC endless spell. I'd use the fell bats BUT with the Morbheg knights it's too much overlap. 

For horrors I'm stuck. I love the "ghoul-rillas" from the warcry kit but they are a tad too small for proxies. Thought abut using those giant space wolves mounts. I'd have to FEC them up a bit but not completely sold. I'm even considering the new krootox rampagers and turning them into bigger ghoul-rillas but not sold on that just yet either. Wish geedubs had a cool bear kit in some form or another. 

Thoughts?

Suggestions? 

Appreciate it. 

@Craze I did consider it as it seems to be a popular choice but ultimately I'll pass. It's a wonderful model though. 

Also i may just go ahead and use gorgers as horrors and say they're, well, just ogors that have fallen to the curse. Sculpt some back fur and done. 

The fancy one could even be a courtier. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zombiepiratexxx said:

Considering that the Battletome isn't actually available generally until this weekend I wouldn't put much faith in a lot of the rumours that have been floating around. They do seem quite wishlisty as well. 

There was a upload faq in italian lenguaje, that said exactly the same that a rumor about orruks. So maybe that are true. So maybe that changes points are ok. We Will seré un a couple of hours