AoS 2 - Hosts of Slaanesh Discussion

Gaz Taylor

I was just dusting off my Slaanesh and tooling up a list as I don't like the new Blades of Khorne... Wow did I luck out. I might have to wait a while for the new stuff to come out, but for now I can lock down my  color scheme and paint all my old stuff.

I don't think they will spoil Slaanesh for me as I mainly like the speed and debuffs, so hopefully the new book is nothing but money.

Slaanesh is back, my first love ;3;

14 minutes ago, BaronBanana said:

I love everything about the prince except the daemonette on his back.  If I do end up buying into this, I'll probably remove her from it 

I have to admit I have no idea how you would store him with the daemonette on his back. The whip looks like it could snap easily. 

I played mono-Slaanesh way, way back in 7th and 8th. Not played any AoS but have the 2.0 book and have been looking at stuff literally since it dropped. I just got the new Khorne battletome last weekend with an idea to start that army, then they drop all this Slaanesh goodness. 

Looks like I'm grabbing W&R and a Start Collecting set......... 

I really, really, REALLY like how they solved the "nipples are bad" issue and maintained such level of depravity and lust. 

I really dislike the daemonette on top of the Daemon Prince, I think I'll do some tinkering and throw some wings on they.

Looking forward to see the mortals, very hyped. Been waiting for this since I jumped into Slaanesh back in the Druchii cult days.

• Like 1