AoS 2 - Grand Host of Nagash Discussion

RuneBrush

2 hours ago, Honk said:

Sounds like my 60 zombies mob

I'd love some zombies again but I can't face painting another horde! Slowly working on the 30 grimghast to finish off that list... might(!) be ready by the time lockdown eases up!

Edited by lare2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, lare2 said:

I can't face painting another horde

To be honest, they are airbrushed ghouls 🙈
I couldn’t face the grind either. Same goes for my 80 skellis on rectangular bases... I should rebase, but I just got some grave guards from GW-store and they still have square bases.

all that Time goes into playing, the money into new models.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, SchleuderMann2 said:

can someone tell me why arkhan and nagash can have 3 spells from the lore? I see it in many lists but cant find it

It's in the battletome somewhere that they can choose 3 spells and they have access to both lores. Haven't got mine with me atm but will give page number when I get home. :)

5 hours ago, SchleuderMann2 said:

why arkhan and nagash can have 3 spells from the lore?

Arkhan doesn’t ...

In the LoN Book, every wizard may choose one spell from the „Death lore“ the rule is stated bottom left corner of each legions double page.

then concerning the „Lore of death“ in the first „whatever technical term“ they state: deathmages choose from the  lore of deathmages, while vampires choose from the lore of vampires. Deathlords may choose  from either one ONE spell.

in the block of the grand host Wizardry, it is written, that mighty Nagash chooses three spells from the lore of death...

On 9/29/2020 at 11:33 AM, Honk said:

To be honest, they are airbrushed ghouls 🙈

Air Brushes are power tools and that makes anything worked on them more than okay. 👌

Half the reason I went wild building terrain during WFB 6th edition because it was an excuse to buy a rotary tool.  I’ve even offered to build gaming tables at a FLGS before... was turned down after an internet FB DM power move saying to get mats instead (which he never did).  Also doesn’t help that some people shy away from the topic when “too” much enthusiasm is shown.  A bunch of closeted tool haters! ;)

• Haha 1