AoS 2 - Blades of Khorne Discussion

Gaz Taylor

2 hours ago, Surtur said:

Okay. :D Good answer... well, I suppose it was a rhetorical question anyways. Obviously, points can make more units instead of more buffs a better choice.

for what we know, maybe they deleted the +1 attack buff from the bloodsecrator and gave +1 attack to every unit, then making the units a bit more expensive, cutting our complete dependance to one model.

Well, that's something i'd like, but i'm dreaming... :(

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornas said:

Man I'm really curious to see if the Skulltake batallion or something similar is gonna be in the book. Can we expect a final preview tomorrow? What haven't they covered with them yet?

This is the one I want more than anything: Skullfiend tribe Khorgorath buff with Skulltake Khorgoraths swinging 8 attacks apiece. Yes plz.

• LOVE IT! 1

14 minutes ago, ledha said:

for what we know, maybe they deleted the +1 attack buff from the bloodsecrator and gave +1 attack to every unit, then making the units a bit more expensive, cutting our complete dependance to one model.

Well, that's something i'd like, but i'm dreaming... :(

This is the change they need to make. Our units are costed as if they had +1 A.  

15 minutes ago, Retro said:

Give me bloodreavers with 2 base attacks and +1 near a totem and call me happy.

I think this would be perfectly in line with their urge to simplify: instead of having two different measurements for extra attacks, just give bloodreavers 2 to start and the third from a (hopefully mobile) bloodsecrator.

(If this happens I'll be incredibly happy to run Dark Feast--if it's still around--and just run my choppy boys roughshod across the board)

Edited by Zamik

11 minutes ago, Zamik said:

I think this would be perfectly in line with their urge to simplify: instead of having two different measurements for extra attacks, just give bloodreavers 2 to start and the third from a (hopefully mobile) bloodsecrator.

(If this happens I'll be incredibly happy to run Dark Feast--if it's still around--and just run my choppy boys roughshod across the board)

Or atleast give them +1 attack when affected by the totem and not just within 12". Simpler than now and a bit more likely I think.

Now that im looking forgeworld sqigs got an update with gloomspite.

If the great khorgorath of khorne skaarac doesnt get key word KORGORATH added to his warscroll to benifit from "for the brass citadel" I will be boycotting all forgeworld purchases from this battle tome onward.

Why would I by the big dragon knowing he will be nerfed to being underpowered for point cost and will not get updates in future tomes like our buddy skaarac.

32 minutes ago, Judicator said:

Now that im looking forgeworld sqigs got an update with gloomspite.

If the great khorgorath of khorne skaarac doesnt get key word KORGORATH added to his warscroll to benifit from "for the brass citadel" I will be boycotting all forgeworld purchases from this battle tome onward.

Why would I by the big dragon knowing he will be nerfed to being underpowered for point cost and will not get updates in future tomes like our buddy skaarac.

I hear you care a lot about a certain FW model....

1 hour ago, Sleboda said:

Anyone made good use of a slaughterbrute in a Blades army? I'm looking to get one and need a little nudge to push over the edge. 😀

I use the brute a lot. He has good movment so i like to use it as if he was a calvary unit to flank stuff or just whip then plow him headlong into opponent turn 1 so i can get all over the objectives before opponent.

He is much scarier looking than he actually is tho. Makes a good damage spong for ranged attacks while you move your real damage dealers in position.

His point cost is pretty low for a behemoth so he os expendible, however i constantly struggle between taking the brute or 2 khorgoraths when list building and he might get left at home more often than not after this book.

some points of new battletome

Murder host

- 1 bloodletter hero

- 3-8 units from blood letters, flesh hounds, bloodcrushers or skull cannons

+2 to charge and run rolls for units of this batallion while completly within 16'' of the batallion heroe

-----

There appear to be something like FEC houses

one of the is about daemons called like "revenge reapers"

- add 1d3 to the models that run away after a failed battleshock test 3'' of any unit of "revenge reapers"

- command ability "no one survives" select a friendly "revenge reapers" daemon unit wholy within  8''  after the first time this unit fights in the combat phase if it remains 3'' of an enemy unit, this unit can inmediatly pile in and attack for a second time with all its weapons

other one is for mortals called something like "goretide mortals"

- you can repeat results of 1 to wound for "goretide mortals" units wholy within 12'' of an objective

- command ability "always forward" choose one "goretide mortals" bloodreaver or blood warrior unit completly within 16'' before rolling to run for it, the run roll is 6 and that unit can charge and run on the same turn

Edited by Bululu
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Bululu said:

- command ability "no one survives" select a friendly "revenge reapers" daemon unit wholy within  8''  after the first time this unit fights in the combat phase if it remains 3'' of an enemy unit, this unit can inmediatly pile in and attack for a second time with all its weapons

- you can repeat results of 1 to wound for "goretide mortals" units wholy within 12'' of an objective

- command ability "always forward" choose one "goretide mortals" bloodreaver or blood warrior unit completly within 16'' before rolling to run for it, the run roll is 6 and that unit can charge and run on the same turn

Where is this information from?

27 minutes ago, Bululu said:

Yay for double pile in Bloodthirsters!

50 minutes ago, Bululu said:

Murder host

- 1 bloodletter hero

- 3-8 units from blood letters, flesh hounds, bloodcrushers or skull cannons

+2 to charge and run rolls for units of this batallion while completly within 16'' of the batallion heroe

-----

There appear to be something like FEC houses

one of the is about daemons called like "revenge reapers"

- add 1d3 to the models that run away after a failed battleshock test 3'' of any unit of "revenge reapers"

Assuming this isn't BS, please post mortal khorne batallions please