The unfettered got huuugely buffed. As if he wasn't already worth it😂 

Skar-20

IR-10

UF-30

Secrator-20

Everything else same. Now THAT is perfect😂

Now just what to exchange/ add🤔

2 hours ago, Towenaar said:

Damn I can't believe they dropped the points on Bloodthirsters, do GW just want me to buy Skarbrand and x3 Bloodthirsters and be done with it?

Of course they do, and for added convenience they added 30% to the real life price tag at the same time.

Edited by Grimrock
  • Like 1

No points increases (except Valkia) and some point decreases.

Can't complain really.

I wonder if double bloodsecrator is the way to go now, I mean at 120 he's pretty damn great support piece in the whole game.

Also some relevant FAQ updates.

Edited by Smooth criminal

1 hour ago, Smooth criminal said:

No points increases (except Valkia) and some point decreases.

Can't complain really.

I wonder if double bloodsecrator is the way to go now, I mean at 120 he's pretty damn great support piece in the whole game.

Also some relevant FAQ updates.

I feel like the double bloodsecrator could find a place in quite a few lists, however I feel more as if the lists where he was not easy enough to fit in / not needed enough he is now a lot more of an attractive choice.

Good, fair changes in all really.

6 hours ago, Bjornas said:

I does bug me though how Bloodreavers got to stay at 70.

I was kinda hoping they’d drop. But the Bloodsecrator drop evens things out for me, since I seldom take more than 2 MSUs of reavers to use as screens anyway.

Regarding Repears of Vengeance and the command ability Leave None Alive:

If I took RoV as my Slaughterhost with Archaon in my list, under what circumstances could I trigger this command ability on Archaon?

Would he need to be within 8 inches of a non named RoV daemon?

Or, seeing as he would gain the RoV keyword too, is it legit to use it on him even if he is going solo? 

To me our point changes just opened up crazy list building capabilities. Bloodthirsters dropping as much as they did was incredibly unexpected and that means you can stuff them in more lists. I absolutely did not expect the Bloodsecrator to drop to 120 as well, that means I can upgrade my Mighty Lord to a Daemon Prince now in most of my lists.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oldshrimpeyes said:

Regarding Repears of Vengeance and the command ability Leave None Alive:

If I took RoV as my Slaughterhost with Archaon in my list, under what circumstances could I trigger this command ability on Archaon?

Would he need to be within 8 inches of a non named RoV daemon?

Or, seeing as he would gain the RoV keyword too, is it legit to use it on him even if he is going solo? 

He just gets the host CP ability.

6 hours ago, Smooth criminal said:

So since everyone were playing UF and secrator already basically every list got a free CP.

I also have a feeling cannons are good enough at 130.

I wonder. What if skullcannons should be taken not as "cannons" but as "shooting chariots". Riding on flanks, shooting and hacking light cavalry, archers and chaff? In a unit of two-three?

Edited by Laier

20 hours ago, Towenaar said:

Damn I can't believe they dropped the points on Bloodthirsters, do GW just want me to buy Skarbrand and x3 Bloodthirsters and be done with it?

20 hours ago, PivotalCar said:

*notices Bloodthirster point drop*

*notices Bloodthirster price increase on the same day*

hmm, me sees pattern

They keep turning the screws, wich are:

Warscrolls
Point cost
Rule editions

to gain $, becasue 60.000.000 ( after tax, production cost, wages, rental fees, etc. )  isn't just enough per year.

Really, what i see is, that they just change the rules & stuff that much, to make people buy, what they want you to buy. It is not important what you actually want, it is important what they want you to want.

4 minutes ago, Battlefury said:

Really, what i see is, that they just change the rules & stuff that much, to make people buy, what they want you to buy. It is not important what you actually want, it is important what they want you to want.

Well it's always up to the individual isn't it. I for one am certainly not gonna spend hundreds of euros on Bloodthirsters just because they are gonna be cheaper ingame for the next 6-12 months.

Would you prefer static points then, or?

5 hours ago, Bjornas said:

Well it's always up to the individual isn't it. I for one am certainly not gonna spend hundreds of euros on Bloodthirsters just because they are gonna be cheaper ingame for the next 6-12 months.

Would you prefer static points then, or?

Points could vary, but not in combination with price hikes. That always gives a bad vibe to it.

Otherwise the points should reach a value, where it would be balanced imo. There must be a point, where certain values are not subject to change anymore, but amybe new stuff would be balanced for itself then.
Talking about having the existing stuff outbalanced somehow, and the new releases will be balanced within that, taking everything in account, that already exists.
That would mean, having the game at a status, it can be concidered to be finished. ( at least for the stuff, that's in the game now )

It is bascially, what other companies do.

The last few bloodthirsters are selling on ebay for 100 bucks, so now is the time to buy before the price goes up. I have a 100% mortal army and I think a bloodthirster of unfettered fury would be a good distraction carnifex even if he wasn't supported and didn't have any of the good daemon artifacts or traits. I am a bit (very) low on funds so this would be a significant investment and I don't know if it is worth it. What do you guys think?

@PivotalCar You can never go wrong with a Bloodthirster! Most people might say the Insensate Rage is a better distraction carnifex for his exploding mortal wound potential whereas Unfettered Fury is more tactically interesting due to the 6" pile in. I'm sure you could proxy whichever model you get as either Bloodthirster so you can try them both out and I doubt you will be unhappy with the results. At the very least you will have one handy for summoning when you get to 8 bloodtithe.