AoS 2 - Blades of Khorne Discussion

Gaz Taylor

1 hour ago, Retro said:

It's also now 1 or D3 per model that makes contact, not just the whole unit. That's a lot more mortal wounds (potential).

The Wrath and Rapture rule meant that 1 small 140pt unit could act as shock cavalry delivering 1d6MWs against the right units, potentially crippling screens etc. As a mixed Mortals and Daemons player this would have been much more flexible and useful to me rather than forcing me to take big units of Bloodcrushers (which we will need to do with their Mortal counterparts).

• Like 1

Certainly some ups and downs for Skarbrand compared to the old book. He used to start the game as Incandescent (rather than having to wait until round 2), and Total Carnage used to do 8 unblockable damage per swing. All while rerolling all wound rolls, hit rolls, and charge rolls while incandescent.

On the other hand, not needing to roll to hit, and dealing mortals makes him more effective against regular units.

https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-scarbrand-en.pdf

https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/AoS_Skarbrand_EN.pdf

21 minutes ago, AverageBoss said:

Certainly some ups and downs for Skarbrand compared to the old book. He used to start the game as Incandescent (rather than having to wait until round 2), and Total Carnage used to do 8 unblockable damage per swing. All while rerolling all wound rolls, hit rolls, and charge rolls while incandescent.

On the other hand, not needing to roll to hit, and dealing mortals makes him more effective against regular units.

https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-scarbrand-en.pdf

https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/AoS_Skarbrand_EN.pdf

The real impact I see is the fact that the MWs spill over in the target unit - guaranteeing 24 damage

Big units don't mix well with all the "wholly within jazz".

The two things I could see working, is monster mash (Bloodlord, 3-4 Bloodthirsters) and MSU with multi wound units (Wrathmongers, Skullcrushers 1-2 Bloodthirsters as hammer and the usual mortal hero support).

If you start building an infantry list (for a competitive setting) you should rather play BoC or something completely different altogether.

Personally, I feel there is not a whole lot going on in the book if you filter the stuff a bit. Every artifact or ability that requires you to be around, hit, wound, kill or whatever an enemy monster or hero is pretty much unplayable except for a fun pickup game. These abilities were way too conditional beforehand and somehow they multiplied. Same goes for almost all the 5-6 wound heroes. The models are beautiful and it is nice getting some incentive to pick them, but they are just gonna die with their 4+ and abilities that force them too be where they don't wanna be as force-multiplier. The ones that we will see in lists, will be the same heroes we picked the last couple years for the exact same reason as before. The "wholly within rage" is often not practical either, as some already found out, it is REALLY hard and awkward to position certain/big units in those circles. Unit-wize, almost everything feels too expensive for what it does. Skull Reapers and Blood Warriors (my favorite models) feel especially trashy, I somewhat hoped that warriors would be in the limelight for once. Only a couple battalions are interesting because most feature more "stand in this small circle" or kill X stuff.

On the bright side, Valkia might shine. She's on a 32mm base and can punish players for bad positioning. On the charge she "technically" hits  like a Blood Thirster, for 120. Wrathmongers and  Skullcrushers seem like something we can work with, the latter being rather tanky in this incarnation. The Blood Thirsters took some hits but they are still fast/flying monsters for ~300p and in absence of any other reasonable hammers...

I kinda like the lasting Blood Tithe abilities and there is some interesting healing stuff here and there, that might be worth a try, especially considering MSU and monsters.

I highly doubt canons will make it through the first round of FAQs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roark said:

The Wrath and Rapture rule meant that 1 small 140pt unit could act as shock cavalry delivering 1d6MWs against the right units, potentially crippling screens etc. As a mixed Mortals and Daemons player this would have been much more flexible and useful to me rather than forcing me to take big units of Bloodcrushers (which we will need to do with their Mortal counterparts).

Exactly. Even though I was using them in a unit of 9, they were destroying any fanatics that popped out to screen in the charge phase against the Gloomspite Gits army I played last.

seems like buffing skarbrand with bronzed flesh will make him pretty amazeballs now with all thats changed.

Daemons are more kill but fragile, so if  you want an anvil seems like you HAVE to go mortals and support them with demon hammers and cannons. Does that sound crazy?

Edited by phizzco

2 hours ago, Xasz said:

I wonder which one is wrong, in the review they said it is instead...

priest warscroll ones its on its warscroll the priest can cast 1 of this prayers, if he fails  on 1 he gets d3 dmg on self

jugdment ones are outside of priest, its the warscroll wich says "this can be casted by 1 priest" the do no dmg on fail

khorne blessings, are casted by "themselves" the rule  is on a table and each one of the blessings say "at the start of your hero phase, one friendly miniature who knows this prayer can try to cast it" and if you roll a 1 you only get 1 dmg on self

So as ive said they are the three are different, and they are casted by different terms, so all 3 are casted

• Like 1

So what are your guys thoughts on the new Battalions (From GMG’s review)? 

Personally, I really like the Charnel Host, I still like Murderhost, and Tyrants of Blood, even gorethunder cohort looks pretty good. Tbh, the whole skull Cannon battery is pretty fluffy for Khorne to shoot at cowardly wizards or enemies hiding behind their walls😄

for mortals,  I honestly think all of them seem pretty good except the mega battalion and red headsmen

wbat do u guys think? And with the changes to Slaughterpriests, is it best to run with 2 of them? 

1 hour ago, Kaz said:

Personally, I really like the Charnel Host, I still like Murderhost, and Tyrants of Blood, even gorethunder cohort looks pretty good. Tbh, the whole skull Cannon battery is pretty fluffy for Khorne to shoot at cowardly wizards or enemies hiding behind their walls😄

for mortals,  I honestly think all of them seem pretty good except the mega battalion and red headsmen

wbat do u guys think? And with the changes to Slaughterpriests, is it best to run with 2 of them? 

For Mortals I'm looking at Bloodmad Warband and Slaughterborn. Bloodmad seems to work nicely with Goretide when you factor in how far Blood Warriors and Bloodreavers can potentially go. Depending on your positioning, they might be out of range of other attack bonus auras (and just because you can go that far, doesn't mean you should!). But, it covers all the units I'm putting into my list anyway now so it's worth a shot. I really like the idea of Blood Warriors having 6 attacks a piece (+1 when charging via Bloodmad, +1 from Portal of Skulls, +1 from Aspiring Deathbringer, +1 from being in range of Wrathmongers).

Slaughterborn looks really good because of the combo of the models in the battalion and the Gorefist change. Being able to ignore -1 Rend is massive since it's so common, and then whack back with Gorefists, I dig it! What I don't like about it though is that it requires 2 units of Skullreapers...that's quite expensive.

Edited by AresX8

I don’t know how I feel. I want the Battletome in person to really read it all a few times and let it sink in. 

I was always a huge massive fan of the Skulltake Battalion. I may try to once again go down the Skulltake Battalion and Skullfiend Tribe route but part of me thinks Skullreapers were gutted and the Khorgoraths lost their 9 attacks (3 from the Skulltake bonus, 1 from Bloodsecrator) and they aren’t mortals or demons at this time so I don’t know if they can be buffed up again. 

I kind of want to make a SKARBRAND list but I only have SKARBRAND and 1 Insensate Rage Bloodthirster I don’t have any other demons at this time. 

I’m not sure what to do. Skullreapers were my rock and my go to choice and my favorite unit. 

Im feeling a little lost but I guess I’ll see if I can make it work I guess. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AresX8 said:

For Mortals I'm looking at Bloodmad Warband and Slaughterborn. Bloodmad seems to work nicely with Goretide when you factor in how far Blood Warriors and Bloodreavers can potentially go. Depending on your positioning, they might be out of range of other attack bonus auras (and just because you can go that far, doesn't mean you should!). But, it covers all the units I'm putting into my list anyway now so it's worth a shot. I really like the idea of Blood Warriors having 6 attacks a piece (+1 when charging via Bloodmad, +1 from Portal of Skulls, +1 from Aspiring Deathbringer, +1 from being in range of Wrathmongers).

Slaughterborn looks really good because of the combo of the models in the battalion and the Gorefist change. Being able to ignore -1 Rend is massive since it's so common, and then whack back with Gorefists, I dig it! What I don't like about it though is that it requires 2 units of Skullreapers...that's quite expensive.

Bloodmad warband does look good! both heroes inside are heroes you’d likely want , and extra attack on charge will help  Skullreapers as well. I find that Slaughterborn is manageable thanks to our exalted Deathbringer(w/ spear) being decent, though Skullreapers are ex, I think they can be worth, and they have good saves to tank decently  (unlike say Wrathmongers)

2 hours ago, Ravinsild said:

I don’t know how I feel. I want the Battletome in person to really read it all a few times and let it sink in. 

I was always a huge massive fan of the Skulltake Battalion. I may try to once again go down the Skulltake Battalion and Skullfiend Tribe route but part of me thinks Skullreapers were gutted and the Khorgoraths lost their 9 attacks (3 from the Skulltake bonus, 1 from Bloodsecrator) and they aren’t mortals or demons at this time so I don’t know if they can be buffed up again. 

I kind of want to make a SKARBRAND list but I only have SKARBRAND and 1 Insensate Rage Bloodthirster I don’t have any other demons at this time. 

I’m not sure what to do. Skullreapers were my rock and my go to choice and my favorite unit. 

Im feeling a little lost but I guess I’ll see if I can make it work I guess. 

Same:P, literally building n painting reapers right now and I love them. I do think that Khorgoraths in skullfiend tribe r still very strong, full rerolls looks really strong, and Skullreapers hav so many attacks to make very good use of the skulltake bonus. And remember, the Bloodreavers and blood Warriors can serve as useful screens for the reapers(and the bonus applies to them too!) 

im still gonna try my best to make my Skullreapers work...

6 hours ago, Choombatta said:

Exactly. Even though I was using them in a unit of 9, they were destroying any fanatics that popped out to screen in the charge phase against the Gloomspite Gits army I played last.

To be fair, MSU bloodcrushers and Skullcrushers could still work, since their current MW output is still a lot better than AOS 1.0, a unit of 3 juggerknights has a good chance of dealing 2-3 MWs unlike last time where u had a 50% chance of doing d3. 

I feel that although in huge units their charge will deal massive damage, it’ll be hard to get every single jugger into 1 inch range due to terrain, and buffing them will be a nightmare due to Base footprint

so MSU units might actually still have a place, especially for Juggernaut Battalions that want so many blood/Skullcrushers, sure those MSU units aren’t going to annihilate everything they touch, but they’re a good roadblock that deals decent damage, irritatingly tanky and still deal far more damage than back in aos1.0

Just incase nobody did it I don't remember seeing it. Updated points for all the battalions

Name New / Old

Blood host 180 / 220

Blood hunt 120 / 180

Bloodbound warband 160 / 220

Bloodbound warhorde 150 / 140

Bloodfordged 120 / 160

Bloodthunder stampede 140 / 180

Brass stampede 140 / 200

Charnel host 140 / 200

Dark feast 110 / 200

Gore pilgrims 140 / 200

Gorthunder cohort 120 / 130

Murder host 160 / 220

Red headsmen 120 / 160

Skullseeker host 120 / 170

Skulltake 140 / 190

Slaughter born 180 / 160

The gorechosen 110 / 160

Tyrants of blood 140

Ten or so got removed

Looks like In general they all got a lot cheaper and magic items got a lot better. So even though a lot of nerfs happened warscroll wise. I think the army now is more likely a 3-4 drop list with 3 magic items.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AverageBoss said:

I like the newer variant for a more all purpose use. Not to mentioned the ammount of Command Abilities we have for him to get him there or fight again and brutally kill w/e.
The way I see Skarbrand is that he wasn't nerfed, just got a different role. But his MW output remained, which matters the most. Same really with Bloodletters, their MW output massively dropped, but at 30 for 300 it's still very functional and within the right Host/Battalion absolutely better as they used to be. 

What's the most fun about the Hosts stuff is that we basically got what I hoped for. The big Battalions became the Hosts, with a twist. Meaning it's basically choose:
- Daemon unit fights again
- Daemon unit gets incredibly fast
- Mortal unit speed buff
- Mortals who like to kill Monsters

Save to guess which 3 I like the most ;) 

7 hours ago, Xasz said:

Big units don't mix well with all the "wholly within jazz".

The two things I could see working, is monster mash (Bloodlord, 3-4 Bloodthirsters) and MSU with multi wound units (Wrathmongers, Skullcrushers 1-2 Bloodthirsters as hammer and the usual mortal hero support).

If you start building an infantry list (for a competitive setting) you should rather play BoC or something completely different altogether.

Personally, I feel there is not a whole lot going on in the book if you filter the stuff a bit. Every artifact or ability that requires you to be around, hit, wound, kill or whatever an enemy monster or hero is pretty much unplayable except for a fun pickup game. These abilities were way too conditional beforehand and somehow they multiplied. Same goes for almost all the 5-6 wound heroes. The models are beautiful and it is nice getting some incentive to pick them, but they are just gonna die with their 4+ and abilities that force them too be where they don't wanna be as force-multiplier. The ones that we will see in lists, will be the same heroes we picked the last couple years for the exact same reason as before. The "wholly within rage" is often not practical either, as some already found out, it is REALLY hard and awkward to position certain/big units in those circles. Unit-wize, almost everything feels too expensive for what it does. Skull Reapers and Blood Warriors (my favorite models) feel especially trashy, I somewhat hoped that warriors would be in the limelight for once. Only a couple battalions are interesting because most feature more "stand in this small circle" or kill X stuff.

On the bright side, Valkia might shine. She's on a 32mm base and can punish players for bad positioning. On the charge she "technically" hits  like a Blood Thirster, for 120. Wrathmongers and  Skullcrushers seem like something we can work with, the latter being rather tanky in this incarnation. The Blood Thirsters took some hits but they are still fast/flying monsters for ~300p and in absence of any other reasonable hammers...

I kinda like the lasting Blood Tithe abilities and there is some interesting healing stuff here and there, that might be worth a try, especially considering MSU and monsters.

I highly doubt canons will make it through the first round of FAQs.

I just think we'll see more dedicated hero support per unit. Instead of one Bloodstoker/Bloodsecrator doing the work for many (to the point where we don't need to fill all hero slots) same really applies for a Slaughterpriest if you want to use him for support. 

From my perspective an infantry game is most certainly a great plan for Khorne, but as it's significantly slower as it used to be the mandatory inclusion (at least for now and me) would be a Priest + Magic Axe, for the simple reason that not gaining anything out of the Khorne tower just isn't a smart move.

The key is to look for abilities and Command Abilities who don't specify an enemy, that's about half of them. To me these certainly look good enough. From being able to move up a Bloodthirster (IR) very fast to fighting again with a blob of Bloodletters.

I hope we'll see the Wrathcannon joke stick, we kind of need it. Other than that, what I like is what doesn't cost 180 points really. To come back to Skullcrushers for example, they are 180 points, you might aswell thake 2 Khorgoraths if points allow it. Then, while I do love the idea of running 6, I also know that that's way too cumbersome with their current rulesset to make functional. In the context of big units, it doesn't get much bigger and faster than that for us, but it doesn't fly. Meanwhile a BT IR can preform an incredible trick that they can't ;) 

5 hours ago, Kaz said:

Good book review, I'm there with you in terms of Battalions. I really like Murderhost, I think Gore Pilgrims is still very good.

I'd say 1 Slaughterpriest is a mandatory inclusion, 2 are great to use. I'd say it's about equal to the number of Khorne Judgements you might want to use. First comes the axe and the other two are good also, this depends a little on your local meta really.

Need to figure out what to do with my collection as I ran a mixed Daemons/mortals army. Think I have:

WoK
3x Slaughterpriests
Bloodstoker
Bloodsecrator
Skarr Bloodwrath
Aspiring Deathbringer
30x Bloodletters
20x Bloodreavers w/ axes
10x Blood Warriors w/ double axes
5x Wrathmongers
3x Skullcrushers
Garrek's Reavers

Wonder if I can make a solid list out of that with the new book, or if I need to start adding new things.

Edited by AverageBoss

1 minute ago, AverageBoss said:

Need to figure out what to do with my collection as I ran a mixed Daemons/mortals army. Think I have:

WoK
3x Slaughterpriests
Bloodstoker
Bloodsecrator
Skarr Bloodwrath
Aspiring Deathbringer
30x Bloodletters
20x Bloodreavers w/ axes
10x Blood Warriors w/ double axes
5x Wrathmongers
3x Skullcrushers

Wonder if I can make a solid list out of that with the new book, or if I need to start adding new things.

Looks like a great start. Here is my approach to the new edition:
- Get the Khorne Tower
- Get the Khorne Judgements
- BT IR is likely the best BT now, due to massive acces to rerolls to make those heavy hits work
- Bloodwarriors with Gorefist actually are better as the double axes now, as they finally have a reliable MW output, altough on defense
- I believe using a Skullcannon or two, with Wrathmongers is one of the best routes to go now also because overall we've become slower, so need to force opponents out

From my perspective he pro's and con's are:
+ Most stuff got cheaper
+ A single unit has acces to being able to hit much harder as before
+ We now have ranged support

- We got slower
- You're more likely to commit to Daemons for Bloodthirsters OR Mortals for Khorne Judgements
- We're less dominating in melee combat as an army

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Killax said:

Looks like a great start. Here is my approach to the new edition:
- Get the Khorne Tower
- Get the Khorne Judgements
- BT IR is likely the best BT now, due to massive acces to rerolls to make those heavy hits work
- Bloodwarriors with Gorefist actually are better as the double axes now, as they finally have a reliable MW output, altough on defense
- I believe using a Skullcannon or two, with Wrathmongers is one of the best routes to go now also because overall we've become slower, so need to force opponents out

From my perspective he pro's and con's are:
+ Most stuff got cheaper
+ A single unit has acces to being able to hit much harder as before
+ We now have ranged support

- We got slower
- You're more likely to commit to Daemons for Bloodthirsters OR Mortals for Khorne Judgements
- We're less dominating in melee combat as an army

IR BT is interesting. Giving him the hit on 2+ artifact takes away his only real shortcoming. Though is it just me, or is Rage Unbound a completely wasted rule? Does he not always reroll 1s to hit for the demonic locus rule for being in range of himself?

IR BT is interesting. Giving him the hit on 2+ artifact takes away his only real shortcoming. Though is it just me, or is Rage Unbound a completely wasted rule? Does he not always reroll 1s to hit for the demonic locus rule for being in range of himself?

It looked like the locus was an allegiance ability... So the rule does something if you ally him in I guess.

You could do that, or re-roll ones or let him fight again etc ;) 
Speaking of him: https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/AoS_Bloodthirster_of_Insensate_Rage_EN.pdf

There are ways for him to obtain the reroll 1s but his Command Ability changed, same with WoK's being changed. 

1 minute ago, Killax said:

You could do that, or re-roll ones or let him fight again etc ;) 
Speaking of him: https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/AoS_Bloodthirster_of_Insensate_Rage_EN.pdf

There are ways for him to obtain the reroll 1s but his Command Ability changed, same with WoK's being changed. 

I was referring to the new Deamonic locus rule. All Daemon units within 12" of a Daemon Hero, or 16" of a Greater Daemon reroll hit rolls of 1.

@Kahadin appears to have the right of it though. Locus is an allegiance ability, so while Rage Unbound does nothing for a Khorne army, it does work if he is taken as an ally (since he would not have locus at the point). Still kind of a bummer to have a rule that does nothing for its parent army though.

• Like 2

So GMG Talks so fast but we got there. So this book is Air tight. So if I forgot to type wholly within or this battalion or unit from this battalion "it cant attack again unless an ability lets it do so" Assume it. because most of em are. Also all heroes are 1 ofs. I think that can make this a bit weak in cases kind of the same problem as the kunnin rukk. Kill the hero and a lot of the bonuses are gone. And its not like your hero will be safe hes going to be hoppin into the fray. But they are cheap command points and magic items

Name New/Old

Blood host 180 / 220

Blood thirster

7 or more blood letter heros blood thirsters blood letters blood crushers skull cannons and flesh hounds

Ability: reroll charge rolls for units wholly within 16 of a blood thirster

Blood hunt 120 / 180

Kharanak

Wrath of khorne BT

3-8 flesh hounds or bloodcrushers

Add 1 to wound rolls for attacks that target a hero

Bloodbound warhorde 150 / 140 mega battalion

Bloodfordged 120 / 160

1 Skull grinder

2-4 of wrath mongers

1-3 of blood warriors

Immediately after wrath mongers have fought while still within 3 of enemy models and wholly within 8 of the skull grinder they may immediately fight again

Bloodthunder stampede 140 / 180

1 Skullmaster herald of khorne
3-8 Bloodcrusher

Murderous charge and slaughters charge automatic

Brass stampede 140 / 200

Lord of khorn on juggernaut

3-7 Skull crushers

Murderous charge and slaughterous charge is automatic

Charnel host 140 / 200

Blood thirster of Unfettered fury

Blood master herald of khorne

3-8 units of bloodletters

Reroll wound rolls of 1 while wholly within 16” of bloodthirster

Dark feast 110 / 200

1 Slaughter priest

Blood stoker

3-6 blood reavers add 1 to their attacks while wholly within 16” of slaughter priest

Gore pilgrims 140 / 200

Blood secrator

2-3 slaughter priest

1-2 blood warriors

1-2 blood reavers

Add 8 to the blood secrator while they are wholly within 8” of any slaughter priest from battalion *Note only one slaughter priest and buff  the banner. also banner can move now

Gorthunder cohort 120 / 130

Herald of khorne on blood throne

3-8 skull cannons

Reroll hit rolls of attacks made by skull cannons (specifically the missile) wholly within 12 of a herald of khorne on blood throne

Murder host 160 / 220

Blood letter hero

3-8 Blood letters flesh hounds blood crushers skull cannons

Add 2 to run and charge rolls when wholly within 16 of a blood letter hero

Red headsmen 120 / 160

Aspiring Deatbringer

Skullgrinder

3-6 of blood warriors

Ability: Each time an enemy hero or monster is slain by this receive an additional bloodtithe point

Skullseeker host 120 / 170

Bloodthirster of incenciate rage

Herald of khorne on bloodthrone

2-5 units of blood crushers

1-3 Of Skull cannons

Reroll wound rolls of models that target a monster

Skulltake 140 / 190

1 blood stoker

2-3 of skull reapers

1-2 of khorgoraths

0-2 of bloodwarriors or blood reavers

If unmod wound roll is 6 and wholly within 12 of blood stoker is 6 add 1 to damage

Slaughter born 180 / 160

1 exalted death bringer

2-4 of skull reapers

1-3 of blood warriors

Worsen rend of attacks targeting this unit by 1 to a minimum of 0

The gorechosen 110 / 160 Cant legally take

Tyrants of blood 140

3-8 bloodthirsters

After a model from this battalion has fought pick a model in combat that hasn’t fought lets that unit attack fights immediately, cannot attack again without ability

Bloodmad warband 160

Aspiring Deathbringer

Blood secrator

3-6? Units of blood warriors

1-2 of blood reavers

1 unit of skull reapers

Add 1 to attacks when they charge* NOTE this one DOES NOT require being "wholly within" anything it just gets it. kinda sick.

Edited by Bozly
  • Thanks 1

Agin: So this book is Air tight. So if I forgot to type wholly within or this battalion or unit from this battalion "it cant attack again unless an ability lets it do so" Assume it. because most of em are. Also for this I put the big keyword after the allegiance name so you know all things in this are specific to daemons or mortals.

Reapers of vengeance (daemon)

Ability: Add d3 to enemy units who failed battleshock while within 3 of a unit (daemon) (if youre still in combat d3 more run if I typed that weird)

Command ability: 1 daemon unit wholly within 8”, Make a pile in and attack a second time

Trait: General Attempts to unbind one spell in the hero phase, Unmodified unbind is an 8 take d6 mortal wounds on wizard

Artifact: Ignore spell effects on bearer on a 2+

Blood lords (Daemon)

Abilities: Reroll hit and wound rolls of 1 against heroes and monster

Command: Hero phase Heal 1 wound allocated to each friendly blood lords daemon unit wholly within 16

Trait: Add 4” to move and reroll charge

Artifact: The bearer fights at the start of the combat phase and cant attack again without ability

The goretide (mortal)

Ability: Reroll melee wound rolls of 1 for mortal units wholly within 12 of an objective marker

Command: Use it before run rolls for a unit wholly within 16” blood warriors or blood reavers makes run a 6 and then you can charge in same turn

Trait: Add 1 to damage of a melee weapon (not mortal specific)

Artifacts: Ethereal no modifiers (no fly incase ethereal gives you fly)

Skullfiend tribe: Mortals

Reroll hit rolls of 1 for units within 12 of an enemy hero 

Command ability: Reroll hit and wound rolls for skullfiend tribe khorgoraths wholly within 10”  of the model who uses this

Command trait: Receive 2 bloodtithe when general slays a hero (not mortal specific)

Artifact: add 2 attacks to 1 weapon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2019 at 9:22 PM, Bululu said:

bloodletters 110/300

reavers 70/240

warriors 100/520

bloodcrushers 140 

mighty skullcrushers 180

korghorath 100

skullreapers 180

wrathmongers 140