AoS 2 - Gutbusters Discussion

Chris Tomlin

7 minutes ago, madmac said:

The Gargant was part of the old fantasy Ogre army, (Basically all the destruction armies could take Giants back in the day) and part of the "Gutbuster" section of the webstore until just now when they re-organized all the Ogre stuff as mawtribes.

Honestly, I think they're allies now just because with all the faction merges Gargants and Troggoths are the only allies Ogors have left.

Ah ok so nothing other than its place in the store? I’m guessing there just wasn’t anywhere else to put it given how few “subsections” there are. Where is it now? Under “all destruction” I’m guessing, and not with a faction?

If anywhere, either GG or Orruks makes the most sense bc the old WHFB giant was originally under the old Orcs and Goblins (like Trolls).

4 hours ago, FPC said:

Ah ok so nothing other than its place in the store? I’m guessing there just wasn’t anywhere else to put it given how few “subsections” there are. Where is it now? Under “all destruction” I’m guessing, and not with a faction?

If anywhere, either GG or Orruks makes the most sense bc the old WHFB giant was originally under the old Orcs and Goblins (like Trolls).

As confirmed by the stream the allies of Mawtribes are troggoths and gargant. Both are not in the book. 

5 hours ago, FPC said:

The gargant was moved into Gloomspite Gitz