AoS 2 - Moonclan Discussion

Chris Tomlin

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, those models are super suuuuper old at this point. Like - they’re in the 1993 catalog for fecks sake, it’s bonkers they were still available on the store up until this week. 

I do love them though - I’m glad I own one - although that’s put my back burner plans of painting up a unit to rest at last.

That grot on the cover looks strangely ironjaw-like, with the yellow armor and jawline helmet.

im hoping for some solid Troggoth love as well, I got a squad of sour breath Troggoths and GW cave trolls that I hope to deck out in converted mushroomy glory. New troggoth models would be even better.

The helmet is moon shaped.  He looks like one of the models from the Shadespire goblin crew.

I am really intrigued by the three-eyed goblin with the big head and basket of mushrooms on his back that is in the bottom left corner of the book cover.  He is something totally new.  The third eye could just be a weird mutation or maybe it could be some crossing of spider and moonclan?

True, it is moon shaped.

in other news, I just noticed on the warhammer age of sigmar  home page that Troggoths are no longer under the general destruction alliance  and they now appear sorted under Grots.

The only subcategories are currently Beast claw, bonesplitters, ironjawz, gutbusters, greenskinz and a grots

“Grots” appear to be a mix of moonclan, spiders, gitmob, snotlings, and troggoths

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer?N=2070689437+2605335095&Nr=AND(sku.siteId%3AUS_gw%2Cproduct.locale%3Aen_US_gw)&Nrs=collection()%2Frecord[product.startDate+<%3D+1545684240000+and+product.endDate+>%3D+1545684240000]

Archived